Home

Matt10's Madden 21 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 21 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2020, 08:17 AM   #65
Rookie

XxStew21xx's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 21 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnhughthom
Doesn't that just make the ai dink and dunk even worse?
Well first play of the game Haskins threw a 50 yard bomb on me. After that, nothing long really happened. Was just seeing if I could get the CPU completion percentage down because having the CPU throw over 85% every game is absolutely ridiculous.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2020, 08:57 AM   #66
Rookie

Connolly22's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnhughthom
Doesn't that just make the ai dink and dunk even worse?

Matt, have you experimented with raising qb accuracy? I know you've said many times lowering it just make the ai more conservative, is the converse true? They don't seem to even try to go long as it is.
I’ve played about 12 games on AM...every quarterback was dink and dunking on me, throwing for like 70-90% completion rate. So this morning, I raised AI QB accuracy from 15 all the way to 75 just to see what happens, and the AI is absolutely 100% throwing downfield wayyyyy more often. Now I just gotta figure out coverage so the completion rate goes down a bit
Old 09-01-2020, 08:57 AM   #67
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connolly22
I’ve played about 12 games on AM...every quarterback was dink and dunking on me, throwing for like 70-90% completion rate. So this morning, I raised AI QB accuracy from 15 all the way to 75 just to see what happens, and the AI is absolutely 100% throwing downfield wayyyyy more often. Now I just gotta figure out coverage so the completion rate goes down a bit

Good luck figuring out coverage

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-01-2020, 09:04 AM   #68
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmiok222

Facts!

Pass Rush is your best bet
Old 09-01-2020, 09:09 AM   #69
Rookie

Connolly22's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmiok222

I’m gunna need it. I’m switching between AM and AP now to see what the difference is. I thought AM was playing great, except for the completion percentage. Everything else was perfectly balanced for me. So I’m going to need to change some things to get AP playing right
Old 09-01-2020, 09:12 AM   #70
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connolly22
I’m gunna need it. I’m switching between AM and AP now to see what the difference is. I thought AM was playing great, except for the completion percentage. Everything else was perfectly balanced for me. So I’m going to need to change some things to get AP playing right
AP you will have same issue. My biggest reason for not going to AM is rating bump, but some guys love it and I respect it
Old 09-01-2020, 10:28 AM   #71
Rookie

MrZombie09's Arena

I’m playing a franchise as the Chargers, on week 2 Mahomes went 29/35, 333 yds, 3 TDs and 82% completion percentage. I didn’t think too much of it because Madden Mahomes is overpowered. However, next week I played against 76 OVR Teddy Bridgewater and he went 22/26, 268 yds, 84% completion percentage. The Chargers have an above average secondary and nevertheless CPU receivers were constantly wide open. I tried rushing the passer, making adjustments, and usering different players and nothing helped.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2020, 10:45 AM   #72
Rookie

I am going to try skipping ahead 20 years like suggested in playing with auto generated rosters

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »