Home

Matt10's Madden 21 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 21 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-20-2020, 08:10 PM   #1033
MVP

Rocket32's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 21 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHedges2
I am really torn on purchasing this. Can anyone sell me one way or another...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What would make it worth purchasing for you? With the right sliders I would say the gameplay is definitely an upgrade over last year’s, but not by leaps and bounds or anything. If that’s about enough for you I would say it’s worth it. If what you’re looking for to convince you to buy it is upgrades to franchise mode, commentary, etc, then you will probably be disappointed. As of now franchise mode is basically the same as it was last year.

In case you don’t know, they will be adding some things to franchise in November though. Go check it out and see what you think.
Old 10-20-2020, 10:39 PM   #1034
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket32
In case you don’t know, they will be adding some things to franchise in November though. Go check it out and see what you think.
Good stuff—thanks for this feedback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-21-2020, 05:28 PM   #1035
Rookie

Is anyone else seeing more broken tackles since the update from the CPU. I feel like I am seeing more people slipping out of tackles with my players just sliding right off of them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2020, 06:02 PM   #1036
MVP

Jagsfan24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by shubaseball10
Is anyone else seeing more broken tackles since the update from the CPU. I feel like I am seeing more people slipping out of tackles with my players just sliding right off of them.
Yes I had to raise my tackle slider up to 47 or 48, yeah they were breaking too much or anytime I tackled them they got an extra few yards from the animation
Old 10-22-2020, 12:56 AM   #1037
MVP

Jagsfan24's Arena

One of these days I will actually win a game on AM. The game I just played I had like the perfect first half, defense was killing it and so was my offense.

All the sudden the 2nd half the game flipped the script and the cpu got everything, sad but I felt cheated. So when I lost I quit before and will restart the game lol. Sorry I don’t like losing and being cheated like that
Old 10-22-2020, 01:30 AM   #1038
Just started!

Hey Matt. On an earlier patch, I, too, felt like the sliders felt nearly perfect. However, I think on the newest title update, your sliders completely broke. Teddy Bridgewater went 20/20 on me for 200+ yards and 3 tds, and Daniel Jones just went 26/26 on me for 300+ yards and 3 tds... Jared Goff went 21/25, but all 4 incompletions were throw aways because the play lasted 10 seconds and the pass rush finally got there.

The Lions don't have too bad a secondary either, with all my 3 starting corners being 78+ overall. I don't know what it is, but the quarterbacks are just being completely robotic, and if I don't cheese on offense to score every drive, it's an automatic loss because the opposing offense scores on every single drive. I even changed the sliders to 55 for pass coverage and reaction time and 45 for pass blocking for the cpu and Daniel Jones still dropped 26/26.
Old 10-22-2020, 04:41 AM   #1039
Rookie

Is anyone running these sliders on cpu vs cpu? Is all madden or all pro better for that?
Old 10-22-2020, 07:07 AM   #1040
Banned

I’m having a blast with these sliders on all madden. There’s a mixture of everything. I get stops, I get blown out and I have close games. I’ve played 3 so far first two games I lost, but I beat myself. I threw a combined 8 INTs in those two games.

The last game was a defensive struggle. I was down 10-0 with 8 minutes left. I kicked a field goal down 10-3. Vikings marched all the way to my 5 and chewed up a lot of time, got them to 4th down all they had to do was kick a field goal to win it basically, but they decided to go for it and I stopped them. Came back and scored a Touchdown to tie it. Then eventually won in Overtime.

Again having a blast! Sliders play well for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »