Home

Mike Lowe Madden 21 Sliders

This is a discussion on Mike Lowe Madden 21 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-29-2022, 06:15 PM   #465
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Mike Lowe Madden 21 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trikz
There definitely were a few of those moments, but like I said there were a few too many bad like REALLY bad throws from the CPU, some even wide open receivers 10-15 yards away. Some of the INTs by both sides were ridiculously acrobatic as well. I just want to know what I COULD change to try to fix this if it's a continuing issue.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
Madden 22 has blurred my memory of Madden 21, but I'd start with QB accuracy, defensive INTs and pass reaction. Maybe coverage, but that doesn't sound like an issue you are describing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-31-2022, 02:25 PM   #466
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowe
Madden 22 has blurred my memory of Madden 21, but I'd start with QB accuracy, defensive INTs and pass reaction. Maybe coverage, but that doesn't sound like an issue you are describing.
My bad I'm an idiot I thought I was replying to your 22 thread.. lol. What would you recommend then based on your knowledge?

Old 01-31-2022, 02:32 PM   #467
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trikz
My bad I'm an idiot I thought I was replying to your 22 thread.. lol. What would you recommend then based on your knowledge?

The exact same thing. They haven't updated this game in years as far as sliders are concerned.
Old 01-31-2022, 08:17 PM   #468
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowe
The exact same thing. They haven't updated this game in years as far as sliders are concerned.
Fair enough. Thanks again for the reply, too. I haven't enjoyed this game in years but your sliders so far have made the game much more fun for me. I'll keep at it!

Old 06-24-2022, 07:53 PM   #469
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

Mike, I have a question on the M21 NG set, as someone who's bounced back and forth between 21 and 22 and used your set on both.

The major difference I noticed is that CPU PBK is on 10 for 21 but 45 for 22. Is that because you found the pass rush to work drastically differently for the HUM on each game, or did you revisit your approach in 22 and decide that closer to default was more balanced?

I'm thinking about fiddling w/ 21 again & figured I'd solicit your opinion on this issue. Thanks!
Old 06-25-2022, 01:54 PM   #470
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueHominid
Mike, I have a question on the M21 NG set, as someone who's bounced back and forth between 21 and 22 and used your set on both.

The major difference I noticed is that CPU PBK is on 10 for 21 but 45 for 22. Is that because you found the pass rush to work drastically differently for the HUM on each game, or did you revisit your approach in 22 and decide that closer to default was more balanced?

I'm thinking about fiddling w/ 21 again & figured I'd solicit your opinion on this issue. Thanks!
It's been a minute. I couldn't even try to pretend I remember.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »