Home

Mike Lowe Madden 21 Sliders

This is a discussion on Mike Lowe Madden 21 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2020, 02:26 PM   #57
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Mike Lowe Madden 21 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Its a glitch. I saw it real bad one game. I restarted my game and havent seen it sense.

Just restart if you see that crap.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Yeah my first game I held Lamar to 70%. My next game burrow was like 16/16 and the bengals hung 28 on me in one half. It was literally just because my corners were acting so wonky and spinning.

So are you saying either it either does that all game or not at all? Because I swear they never happened at all my first game.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-16-2020, 02:28 PM   #58
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmiok222
Yeah my first game I held Lamar to 70%. My next game burrow was like 16/16 and the bengals hung 28 on me in one half. It was literally just because my corners were acting so wonky and spinning.

So are you saying either it either does that all game or not at all? Because I swear they never happened at all my first game.

Ya its all or nothing. If it starts itll happen all game. Just reset at that point.

Old 09-16-2020, 02:29 PM   #59
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Quote:
Ya its all or nothing. If it starts itll happen all game. Just reset at that point.

Damg that’s crazy. I hope they patch that.

Old 09-16-2020, 02:29 PM   #60
MVP

tyler28's Arena

I get the FG lag real bad and miss almost every XP. So frustrating

Old 09-16-2020, 02:34 PM   #61
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Quote:
I get the FG lag real bad and miss almost every XP. So frustrating

No that’s realistic if you’re using Randy bullock or Austin seibert. Game is fine hah!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2020, 04:24 PM   #62
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

I just wanted to drop by and say I really hope these sliders gain more traction, as I feel they play a pretty good game.

I did have to lower cpu qb acc and wr catch though as Drew Lock passed for 75% and 458 yards against my Steeler defense, but its an easy fix so no biggie.

I don't buy into theories about playing an 800 game sample size, I go by what feels good to me and these feel great to me, I tried ap default, but it's WAY to easy I played the Giants and was up 31-21 at the half....so I turned that off and knew I had to bump up to AM.

I do however feel the defense is a little to loose, and am trying to see if I can "tighten" it up a little bit, to compensate for the defense as I mentioned I had to lower cpu qb acc and wr catch.

In my next test game against the Bronco's, at the half only 2 td had been scored and it was by Denver the score at the half was 16-13 Denver.

So again great job on these sliders
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert
Old 09-16-2020, 04:35 PM   #63
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kramer5150
I just wanted to drop by and say I really hope these sliders gain more traction, as I feel they play a pretty good game.

I did have to lower cpu qb acc and wr catch though as Drew Lock passed for 75% and 458 yards against my Steeler defense, but its an easy fix so no biggie.

I don't buy into theories about playing an 800 game sample size, I go by what feels good to me and these feel great to me, I tried ap default, but it's WAY to easy I played the Giants and was up 31-21 at the half....so I turned that off and knew I had to bump up to AM.

I do however feel the defense is a little to loose, and am trying to see if I can "tighten" it up a little bit, to compensate for the defense as I mentioned I had to lower cpu qb acc and wr catch.

In my next test game against the Bronco's, at the half only 2 td had been scored and it was by Denver the score at the half was 16-13 Denver.

So again great job on these sliders

What did you do to tighten up the D? Pass coverage/reaction is 90 and speed parity scale is 70. Just curious what you were looking at adjusting
Old 09-16-2020, 05:04 PM   #64
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmiok222
What did you do to tighten up the D? Pass coverage/reaction is 90 and speed parity scale is 70. Just curious what you were looking at adjusting
At times it feels like the defense is always a step behind the cpu offense, I understand the defense is bumped up and the speed is up and while I like the notion of the speed being at 70, I'm not so sure the other defensive sliders even work....at 90/90 you SHOULD see "eyes in the back of the head" as well as db's running routes better than the cpu does, and I'm simply not seeing that, thats why I believe the defensive sliders do nothing, or it's so subtle that you won't notice it.

I haven't made any changes just as of yet, but the first place I'm going to check is the defensive sliders, I'm not sure if a higher value is quite what is needed here, I don't want to sabotage Mikes thread though, so I'll just leave it as such for now, these are some really nice sliders and will continue to use them.
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »