Home

Cycloniac’s TrueSim Madden 21 CFM Sliders (CPUvCPU/Coach Mode)

This is a discussion on Cycloniac’s TrueSim Madden 21 CFM Sliders (CPUvCPU/Coach Mode) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2020, 01:18 AM   #17
TrueSim Projects-Creator

Cycloniac's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Cycloniac’s TrueSim Madden 21 CFM Sliders (CPUvCPU/Coach Mode)

Currently encountering a nasty bug with non-scrambling QBs who are backing up when under pressure, leading to sacks. Trying to troubleshoot that.

Also noticing that the kicking sliders don't work, and maybe they never have. Only attribute edits showing an effect right now for kickers and punters.

Old 09-24-2020, 09:40 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cycloniac
Currently encountering a nasty bug with non-scrambling QBs who are backing up when under pressure, leading to sacks. Trying to troubleshoot that.

Also noticing that the kicking sliders don't work, and maybe they never have. Only attribute edits showing an effect right now for kickers and punters.
It's an EA problem... I've tried all of the sliders except Tommycoas and they are having the same problem. I deleted my profile and I am seeing it less... but of course deleting my profile made it so all my franchise saves wouldn't load... EA really released another masterpiece here.
Old 09-24-2020, 09:43 AM   #19
TrueSim Projects-Creator

Cycloniac's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by direfire
It's an EA problem... I've tried all of the sliders except Tommycoas and they are having the same problem. I deleted my profile and I am seeing it less... but of course deleting my profile made it so all my franchise saves wouldn't load... EA really released another masterpiece here.
Raising speed parity to 75 has helped tremendously. I have been testing a Steelers-Browns game. Before, I was seeing this issue frequently out of the gate. Now, I am seeing it maybe once or twice in two quarters. Seeing if I can clamp it down further.

Old 09-24-2020, 11:33 AM   #20
Rookie

When I deleted my profile it helped a ton... but like I said it corrupted my franchise save. I'm on PC.

edit: helped a ton as in last 2 games I didn't see it once. Using cdcools sliders (only cause i'm waiting on your update )
Old 09-24-2020, 12:39 PM   #21
Pro

WeAreAllKings's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cycloniac

I’ve seen the same problem occurring as well. Most of the time the QB attempts to throw the ball before getting sacked, but there are times where he doesn’t. It is quite frustrating to see your QB backing up instead of rolling out of the pocket or at least attempting to step up into the pocket to make a play. I think in M19 it was attributed to the QBs traits and that’s where a lot of people were editing QB traits within their rosters. Not so sure that’s the issue anymore Seems to be another “legacy” issue for the current gen of consoles....

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2020, 11:28 AM   #22
Pro

WeAreAllKings's Arena

A few posts ago, I had mentioned an issue with the running game. After playing a few more games with different teams, I’ve come to realize that the particular game that I wrote about had an X-factor RB in it. Even though I won the game (20-17), the opposing teams RB was an X-factor, so it makes sense that he racked up 150 yards rushing. In this game the CPU attempted a comeback, but their QB fumbled the ball while attempting to roll out of the pocket to escape pressure. My team recovered and ran out the remainder of the clock to seal the victory. Great stuff indeed I’m wondering if you’re still testing some things out since the back to back patches (1.10 and 1.11). Will there be an update to your sliders or are you happy with what is in the OP?

Old 09-28-2020, 02:06 PM   #23
TrueSim Projects-Creator

Cycloniac's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeAreAllKings
A few posts ago, I had mentioned an issue with the running game. After playing a few more games with different teams, I’ve come to realize that the particular game that I wrote about had an X-factor RB in it. Even though I won the game (20-17), the opposing teams RB was an X-factor, so it makes sense that he racked up 150 yards rushing. In this game the CPU attempted a comeback, but their QB fumbled the ball while attempting to roll out of the pocket to escape pressure. My team recovered and ran out the remainder of the clock to seal the victory. Great stuff indeed I’m wondering if you’re still testing some things out since the back to back patches (1.10 and 1.11). Will there be an update to your sliders or are you happy with what is in the OP?

Version 2 Updates
-Injuries decreased to 50
-Fatigue decreased to 45
-Player speed threshold increased to 75

-Defensive Pass Interference increased to 65
-Offisde increased to 65
-False start increased to 65
-Holding increased to 65
-Facemask increased to 55
-Illegal block decreased to 50

-Pass blocking increased to 50
-WR catching increased to 50
-Reaction time increased to 45
-Interceptions increased to 50
-Pass coverage increased to 45
-Punt power decreased to 50

Main focus here was improving QB decision making and responsiveness to pressure across various archetypes. Also wanted to make sure QBs were distributing the ball more to WRs, with checkdowns to RB and TE being more secondary, depending on the quality of those players.

Depending on the situation, I am happy to see every QB archetype playing uniquely. Every type of QB can even scramble this year if needed. The frequency is just dependent on archetype and pressure.

Penalties still are not called enough, but you will see a few. This is a longstanding issue that is not fixable, even with maxed penalty sliders.

Old 10-02-2020, 02:43 PM   #24
Pro

WeAreAllKings's Arena

Another weekly M21 gameplay update (1.12) dropped this morning. I’ll be keeping an eye on your thread to see if there’s another slider update coming. So far the Version 2 sliders are working well, so I’m hoping this new patch didn’t create any issues....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »