Home

Cpu Running game...

This is a discussion on Cpu Running game... within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2020, 01:47 PM   #1
Banned

tuckermaine's Arena

OVR: 0
Cpu Running game...

I’d like to call out any Slider- Roster editors guys if they can help with this.

Maybe it’s me..but CPU runners IMO are nerfed or toned down is the best way I can say it...example I don’t see any “Trucking” power backs breaking tackles or running over defenders. Corner backs can and do take them down easily.

I’ve tried player attributes with strength- trucking-stiff arm all maxed and they just generically run all the same ...

Same for Jukers and scat backs...

This new attribute COD change of direction..took the place of elusiveness I believe...I have wondered what this really does ..maxed it out ..dropped to zero again I’m just seeing generic like robotic running no clear cuts to loose a tackle no trucking breaking tackles ..

If anyone out there can help me with this through sliders, attributes please respond ...again this is CPU runners, I know those who play game as user can move and Juke....

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2020, 03:12 PM   #2
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Cpu Running game...

I’m not sure. I know what you mean though, some of the AI runners do absolutely nothing. Then some guys just destroy me running the ball, usually only guys with superstar abilities. Check out this run Lamar Jackson pulled against me. Then on the other hand Mark Ingram just runs straight as an arrow until he just runs into my d-line

https://youtu.be/9xJYzJmiAPs

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Last edited by Rmiok222; 09-12-2020 at 03:21 PM.
Old 09-12-2020, 03:35 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Cpu Running game...

That's how I was feeling before the latest patch but now I'm starting to see the CPU display plenty of moves in the games I been playing. Are you playing on All-Pro or All-Madden??
Old 09-12-2020, 03:52 PM   #4
Banned

tuckermaine's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmiok222
I’m not sure. I know what you mean though, some of the AI runners do absolutely nothing. Then some guys just destroy me running the ball, usually only guys with superstar abilities. Check out this run Lamar Jackson pulled against me. Then on the other hand Mark Ingram just runs straight as an arrow until he just runs into my d-line

https://youtu.be/9xJYzJmiAPs

Wow...none of any running backs I’ve seen have did this....and again breaking tackles with a say Lynch type runner is non existent also...attributes are muted
Old 09-12-2020, 03:55 PM   #5
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Cpu Running game...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckermaine
Wow...none of any running backs I’ve seen have did this....and again breaking tackles with a say Lynch type runner is non existent also...attributes are muted

I agree it’s so incredibly toned down this year. I notice I can juke with OBJ fairly easy, but then again he has “juke box” SS ability. What frustrates me is when I have nick Chubb going 1v1 in open field vs a 180lb corner and he knocks Chubb on his behind. Lol. Jarrod brought up if you were playing on AM and AP, every year the cpu running on all madden is way better on all madden. Which is expected but I wish AP cpu running backs would run with the moves and vision the way cpu runs on all madden.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2020, 03:56 PM   #6
Banned

tuckermaine's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
That's how I was feeling before the latest patch but now I'm starting to see the CPU display plenty of moves in the games I been playing. Are you playing on All-Pro or All-Madden??
I should explain I am strictly a Cpu Cpu guy ( in the Capa or Cdcool sense) and yes I’ve got latest patch I’ve tried all Madden AllPro Rookie Pro...don’t matter..
Maxed out attributes ect ..generic runners...most glaring is the Trucking or breaking tackles it just does not happen, at all
Old 09-12-2020, 03:58 PM   #7
Banned

tuckermaine's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmiok222
I agree it’s so incredibly toned down this year. I notice I can juke with OBJ fairly easy, but then again he has “juke box” SS ability. What frustrates me is when I have nick Chubb going 1v1 in open field vs a 180lb corner and he knocks Chubb on his behind. Lol.

Yes ..exactly..they just fall down into the arms of the defender...or they go into truck animation and fall 6 yards back...f’n strange

Last edited by tuckermaine; 09-12-2020 at 07:33 PM.
Old 09-12-2020, 09:17 PM   #8
MVP

Jagsfan24's Arena

Either they nerfed the running backs trucking/breaking tackles or buffed the tackling for defenders (especially the secondary) because it’s hard breaking tackles, even for me the user.

However I will say I played against Barkley twice and he killed me each time and was literally unstoppable

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »