Home

LordFrieza's M21 CPU vs. CPU Sliders (Pro)

This is a discussion on LordFrieza's M21 CPU vs. CPU Sliders (Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2020, 10:05 PM   #9
Pro

WeAreAllKings's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: LordFrieza's M21 CPU vs. CPU Sliders (Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by direfire
I watched half of a game last night and really liked what I saw. The QB bug hasn’t seemed to hit me as hard since I deleted my profile. One QB started not missing a throw the other was like 10/17.. awesome. The run game looked good and the score was kept close.

Game ended 30 to 24. The only thing I didn’t like was both QBs had over 300 yards passing but we’ll see if that changes after a few more sims. Only 3 sacks total in the game.

Very interesting. What does deleting your profile do actually? And once it is deleted, do you create another one, or do you continuously delete it?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-27-2020, 10:06 PM   #10
Pro

WeAreAllKings's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordFrieza
I haven't tried it personally, but I would imagine it would play the same in coach mode as well. Try it out, and let me know if you're seeing something different.

I’ll start another franchise using your settings/sliders and I’ll report back what I see.

Old 09-28-2020, 12:13 AM   #11
Rookie

LordFrieza's Arena

OVR: 1

The sacks really are out of control. The thing that bothers me the most is the constant QB side stepping backwards until they are hit. I'm not sure what in the AI logic is causing this, but maybe editing traits of the QB's might help? I'm thinking of changing all of the pocket passers to something like Scrambling, but I never really want to mess with the trait settings before. Anybody have any thoughts on how to fix this issue?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2020, 12:39 AM   #12
Rookie

Settings>share & manage files> Load and delete files and it’s the profile tab. I deleted it one time and it helped a bunch... but be careful after I deleted it wouldn’t load my franchise files and I had to start a new franchise
Old 09-28-2020, 01:27 AM   #13
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
The sacks really are out of control. The thing that bothers me the most is the constant QB side stepping backwards until they are hit. I'm not sure what in the AI logic is causing this, but maybe editing traits of the QB's might help? I'm thinking of changing all of the pocket passers to something like Scrambling, but I never really want to mess with the trait settings before. Anybody have any thoughts on how to fix this issue?

There is a few things I’ve read within the forum that may help. Trait wise apparently Sense pressure needs to be set to Average Force Passes to Balanced Throw away Yes, Pocket QBs switched to Balance in traits and Scrambling QBs set to Scramble. Also, in one of the threads someone suggests putting Ball carrying vision and Carrying maxed out in ratings for all QBs as well so they move around. It is suppose to help stop the whole backing up repeatedly until sacked and get QBs to run. Slider wise, I’m unsure as I’ve heard many different things. Interesting thing, I hardly see the QB continuously dropping back ON AM though. It is still there but it isn’t as bad as AP.
Old 09-28-2020, 02:03 AM   #14
Rookie

LordFrieza's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
There is a few things I’ve read within the forum that may help. Trait wise apparently Sense pressure needs to be set to Average Force Passes to Balanced Throw away Yes, Pocket QBs switched to Balance in traits and Scrambling QBs set to Scramble. Also, in one of the threads someone suggests putting Ball carrying vision and Carrying maxed out in ratings for all QBs as well so they move around. It is suppose to help stop the whole backing up repeatedly until sacked and get QBs to run. Slider wise, I’m unsure as I’ve heard many different things. Interesting thing, I hardly see the QB continuously dropping back ON AM though. It is still there but it isn’t as bad as AP.
I've attached a little spreadsheet I put together on the number of sacks given up by each QB and their set traits. I haven't yet seen a correlation to any of the categories and a reasonable number of sacks.

I've read on Matt10's thread that adjusting fatigue seems to have an effect on how the QB's react. I'm testing this theory out with a few games by raising it to 52, so we'll see how that goes. The first game I'm testing now (not streaming) so far has 2 sacks after the first quarter, but both were a result of poor blocking (resulting in a quick sack) instead of the back pedaling. I have yet to see the back pedaling issue. The two QB's are Rodgers and Wentz.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Traits.JPG (93.5 KB, 107 views)

Last edited by LordFrieza; 09-28-2020 at 02:06 AM.
Old 09-28-2020, 01:56 PM   #15
Rookie

LordFrieza's Arena

Spoke too soon. After changing fatigue to 52, I'm still seeing the same issues I was before (still more back pedaling). Going to take a closer look at a couple of traits, more specifically "Throw Ball Away" and "Force Passes".
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2020, 01:07 AM   #16
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Spoke too soon. After changing fatigue to 52, I'm still seeing the same issues I was before (still more back pedaling). Going to take a closer look at a couple of traits, more specifically "Throw Ball Away" and "Force Passes".

That’s unfortunate. You have any luck with the traits yet? I think figuring out force passes and throw ball away trait is key.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »