Home

LordFrieza's M21 CPU vs. CPU Sliders (Pro)

This is a discussion on LordFrieza's M21 CPU vs. CPU Sliders (Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-29-2020, 01:48 AM   #17
Rookie

LordFrieza's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: LordFrieza's M21 CPU vs. CPU Sliders (Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
That’s unfortunate. You have any luck with the traits yet? I think figuring out force passes and throw ball away trait is key.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Sadly, no luck with the traits. I keep seeing the same issue regardless of traits. I finally gave up, deleted my profile, closed the game completely, reopened and selected intermediate as the default settings. I left everything else alone in the main menu and restarted the franchise with the same sliders as the OP without modifying any traits. While I still see a decent amount of sacks (usually between 3-4 per team per game), it hasn't been a crazy amount. I don't think any sliders or settings are going to address the issue, it lies within the programmed AI logic directly and only EA is capable (but, probably won't) of fixing it.
Old 09-29-2020, 02:50 AM   #18
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0
LordFrieza's M21 CPU vs. CPU Sliders (Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordFrieza
Sadly, no luck with the traits. I keep seeing the same issue regardless of traits. I finally gave up, deleted my profile, closed the game completely, reopened and selected intermediate as the default settings. I left everything else alone in the main menu and restarted the franchise with the same sliders as the OP without modifying any traits. While I still see a decent amount of sacks (usually between 3-4 per team per game), it hasn't been a crazy amount. I don't think any sliders or settings are going to address the issue, it lies within the programmed AI logic directly and only EA is capable (but, probably won't) of fixing it.

Man, that’s a shame. I was hoping traits or something would help address this issue. We will probably need a patch to fix it. Have you tried AM. The testing I have done on AM it isn’t as bad on there. It occasionally happens but it isn’t as bad as AP and such.

Old 09-29-2020, 04:12 AM   #19
Rookie

LordFrieza's Arena

Quote:
Man, that’s a shame. I was hoping traits or something would help address this issue. We will probably need a patch to fix it. Have you tried AM. The testing I have done on AM it isn’t as bad on there. It occasionally happens but it isn’t as bad as AP and such.

I had tried AM, but I was seeing a lot of blowouts (pretty much every game) and the punting was overpowered, every punt I was seeing would go the length of the field (even 70+ yards at times) no matter what I had set as the punt power. Once I switched to Pro, the punting was a little more reasonable and the games were closer and more exciting. Guess it is more of a user preference though as I still did see the sack issues as well.
Old 09-29-2020, 10:08 PM   #20
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordFrieza
I had tried AM, but I was seeing a lot of blowouts (pretty much every game) and the punting was overpowered, every punt I was seeing would go the length of the field (even 70+ yards at times) no matter what I had set as the punt power. Once I switched to Pro, the punting was a little more reasonable and the games were closer and more exciting. Guess it is more of a user preference though as I still did see the sack issues as well.

Yeah, I’m on Pro as well now and honestly we just need a patch from EA to fix the programming for QBs now. Sacks haven’t gotten out of hand yet. It sucks it is the way it is but oh well. I was wondering maybe Awareness rating played part in the sack issue but who knows.

Old 10-02-2020, 03:11 PM   #21
Rookie

LordFrieza's Arena

Quote:
Yeah, I’m on Pro as well now and honestly we just need a patch from EA to fix the programming for QBs now. Sacks haven’t gotten out of hand yet. It sucks it is the way it is but oh well. I was wondering maybe Awareness rating played part in the sack issue but who knows.

To answer your question in the stream, yes, the Steelers-Giants game was on the new patch that I downloaded and installed this morning (1.12, I believe). Game seems to be playing mostly the same. The sack issue reared its ugly head a few times, but overall, I'm still pleased with what I saw.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2020, 05:57 PM   #22
Rookie

Do u delete profile before every game?
Old 10-03-2020, 06:46 PM   #23
Rookie

LordFrieza's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunhill256
Do u delete profile before every game?
No, I deleted it once before creating the latest franchise (after testing in other franchise saves) and kept the main menu settings on default. Then, just changed the sliders to the OP in the franchise mode.
Old 10-03-2020, 07:04 PM   #24
Rookie

Do u keep visuals default to

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »