Home

Coach Mode Sliders for M21

This is a discussion on Coach Mode Sliders for M21 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-26-2020, 06:00 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Coach Mode Sliders for M21

I don't post on this board often, but I came on here to find out how people were handling the fact that the QB does not scramble in Coach Mode. Found the answer right here. You guys always have the answers I need. Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-26-2020, 09:21 PM   #42
Pro

Woad23's Arena

OVR: 0

Crazy cool info there Stef, not exactly sure how to make sense of it all but fun to consider all the implications!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 12-31-2020, 09:33 PM   #43
Pro

Woad23's Arena

Any updates to this? And happy new year!

Old 01-03-2021, 06:25 PM   #44
MVP

Hammerhunker's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzman
How many more years do I have to wait before EA gives us a true coach mode for this game?
We will never see a true coach mode from an EA game. You play MUT before? This year was the first time ever in dabbling with it, and it took no time at all to see where all the resources are going. I have lost all hope for a true simulation of football so now I just play it like I played my old Coleco Head to Head Football.
Old 01-11-2021, 06:42 PM   #45
Pro

benton32's Arena

OVR: 11

I didnt go through all the comments but idk if it has been mentioned but for me... the defenders now move on their own and will do their own things even if u are on them...just dont move them after the snap,

i put it on a safety he still moves around and deflects passes tackles, or even on a corner, LB, i usually dont put it on a DL cause then i dont think they will do their moves to get off blocks,

to me the only downside to locking on to a player is it changes the camera angle and i like the press box view haa, and it sticks with that player and u cant really see the play, unless im missing something on the check and release part lol ive been doing coach mode on pro level its been fun, sliders are of course way different
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2021, 12:34 AM   #46
MVP

StefJoeHalt's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by benton32
I didnt go through all the comments but idk if it has been mentioned but for me... the defenders now move on their own and will do their own things even if u are on them...just dont move them after the snap,

i put it on a safety he still moves around and deflects passes tackles, or even on a corner, LB, i usually dont put it on a DL cause then i dont think they will do their moves to get off blocks,

to me the only downside to locking on to a player is it changes the camera angle and i like the press box view haa, and it sticks with that player and u cant really see the play, unless im missing something on the check and release part lol ive been doing coach mode on pro level its been fun, sliders are of course way different

This for levels like All Pro and All Madden? For offense, I player lock to allow my QB to scramble

Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621
Old 01-18-2021, 05:13 PM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 3

Hey Stef - What camera settings do you use? Have you found a way to see the play when you’re locked on the RB or TE during a pass play?
Old 01-18-2021, 07:17 PM   #48
MVP

StefJoeHalt's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb1903
Hey Stef - What camera settings do you use? Have you found a way to see the play when you’re locked on the RB or TE during a pass play?

I use their version of All-22 camera..not broadcast cam..and at times u will “lose the play” but not as often as first thought

Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »