Home

Coach Mode Sliders for M21

This is a discussion on Coach Mode Sliders for M21 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-16-2020, 02:47 PM   #1
MVP

StefJoeHalt's Arena

OVR: 0
Coach Mode Sliders for M21

Coach Mode Sliders:

So all, the below, I either learned from someone here in OP or just used as a base. Those include Josh, Tyler28, Matt10, Mike Lowe, schnnaidt1 and many more. I would give huge shout out to King2V3, RaiderRen, Khaliib, tommycoa, and capa. Learn so much from each of these OG posters.

Ok with that said, I go full coach mode not CPUvCPU..I call whatever plays I want and make any adjustments, audibles etc..

When on Offense; I will often player lock a player in check and release (obviously TE or Running back). This allows your QB to scramble and avoid pressure. Also if the player is in check and release u do not have to control this player.

When on Defense: so easiest way is selecting DL..which sucks..or as I found, if u move/shift LB or Safety towards the LOS it will self control..now the hint here is, the “pass rush counter” appears over the players head..ur close enough

When on Special teams: I normally super sim. However, at times ur team with make the terrible decision to fake or go for it..so option two, is manual kick, but only using the power to “aim”

I also use schnnaidt1’s QB edits..I do feel these help big time. Well done schnnaidt1

General info..I’m no slider wizard at all. Again everything is based off many of the above posters info, knowledge, theories. I do input sliders from Main Menu out of habit. Do MM sliders effect gameplay..I mean it’s EA, anything is possible.

One last thing. Auto Subs, I have noticed they in someway effect gameplay..I do however only use them for DE/DT.
That would be 99 in 97 out.

Anything that doesn’t work for you. Feel free to adjust change.

ALL MADDEN
INJ: 40 (in game) 50 (when you sim the week)
FATIGUE: 80
THRESHOLD: 58

Hum/CPU
QB ACC: 60/50
PASS BLOCK: 60/60
WR CATCH: 47/36

FUMBLES: 52/53
RUN BLOCK: 40/49

D REC TIME: 60/45
INT: 55/25
COVERAGE: 22/17
TACKLE: 52/50

SPECIAL TEAMS:
FG Power: 50
FG ACC: 40
PUNT POWER: 52
PUNT ACC: 40
KICKOFF: 52

PENALTIES:
OFFSIDES: 99
FALSE START: 75
HOLDING: 65
FACEMASK: 49
DPI: 65
ILLEGAL BLOCK IN BACK: 51
ROUGHING PASSER: 40
all others “ON”

On defense, I always use the coach adjustment “swat ball” for two man pass interactions

So will notice the change in “coverage and Reaction” slider..so here is why..I feel it helps the CPU pass down field..

Also, after further reading from some super smart posters here..Tommycoa and Khaliib..I edit all QB’s awareness to at least 90..same with Ballcarrier rating..I also lower Throw under pressure..I have no true “set” number for Throw under pressure but use pics from MUT Leaks as guide..

Further more..I do 32 control team..change all schemes to anything but any Vert Scheme. I also use the following playbooks which seem to have best impact for CPU teams.

Offensive playbooks that work well in my opinion:
Bills
Browns
Bengals
Falcons
Bears
Jets
Lions
Saints
Texans
Titans

Best Defensive Books in my opinion;

4-3
Raiders
Vikings
Jags
Browns
Panthers
3-4
Rams
Broncos
Tampa bay

The above playbook info really comes from Tommycoa..I just added my little touches to it

Disclaimer: if something is spelled wrong, grammar isn’t right..I would like to inform you..I went to college to play football and drink..there wasn’t much “learnin” going on..so sorry if I offend the grammar/spelling “police” lol.

Hope you Enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621

Last edited by StefJoeHalt; 11-30-2020 at 05:48 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2020, 10:20 PM   #2
MVP

StefJoeHalt's Arena

Re: Coach Mode Sliders for M21

So made some minor changes..which will be reflected in the opening post in parentheses.

Also, I would like to note..it “appears” to me, that coaching scheme’s effect QB actions, along with QB archetype (which is noted on the rating page of the player). I have seen QB’s move, evade, and scramble. As long as the scheme is Scrambler, improviser, and even strong arm..I have seen even P Rivers scramble..I have also noticed, when QB archetype is Strong Arm, they will attempt more down field throws. All of this maybe known, but figured I throw it out there

Old 11-29-2020, 05:50 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 5

Any update. I am a only coach mode player. And I have struggled to find my perfect set.
Old 11-29-2020, 06:10 PM   #4
MVP

Teleo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubs3141
Any update. I am a only coach mode player. And I have struggled to find my perfect set.
Don’t mean to be a Debbie Downer but The word “perfect” should not exist in anyone’s vocabulary when referencing Madden - low expectations should ALWAYS be the rule
Old 11-29-2020, 07:24 PM   #5
MVP

StefJoeHalt's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubs3141

Working right now..will update what I’m using when I get home..

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2020, 08:13 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3

Stef - I play coach mode as well and am considering getting either Madden 21 for the PS4 or Madden 20 for the PC with mods. How’s Madden 21 play in coach mode? Do you get a pretty good ‘sim’ style of play? Is it better than Madden 20 for coach mode? Any feedback would be appreciated.
Old 11-29-2020, 08:50 PM   #7
Pro

OVR: 5

Love to see what you have done.

Old 11-29-2020, 10:11 PM   #8
MVP

StefJoeHalt's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb1903
Stef - I play coach mode as well and am considering getting either Madden 21 for the PS4 or Madden 20 for the PC with mods. How’s Madden 21 play in coach mode? Do you get a pretty good ‘sim’ style of play? Is it better than Madden 20 for coach mode? Any feedback would be appreciated.

I prefer it to 20..has coach mode itself changed no, well, alittle, on D, the “assist” button is fubar..I have come to learn different work arounds..I player lock a blocker on Offense to allow my “CPU QB” to scramble..I also do it on running plays, as your RB will truck and stiff arm but not juke..when u player lock a blocker..ie lineman, TE, or even QB, your running back will use all..and any player in Blocking assignments, or check release assignments (passing downs), will self control.

On D I normally put curser on DT, normally the DT playing 1tech.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »