Home

How to get realistic played and simmed stats

This is a discussion on How to get realistic played and simmed stats within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-30-2020, 02:47 PM   #1
Rookie

noarmsduck's Arena

OVR: 0
How to get realistic played and simmed stats

Hey guys, I have a question that is probably a common one but I haven't been able to find a solution yet.

So this hasn't been a problem for me in Madden 19 or 20, but in 21 I am getting a noticeable difference in stats between games I play and games I sim in my Franchise. I've always played on 12 minute quarters with accelerated clock down to 20 seconds. When I play my team's games, I get a realistic amount of plays that corresponds to an NFL game. However all the other games that get simmed end up with less plays. I run pretty much a 60-40 split between passing and running plays, however my QB and RB are leading the league in passing attempts and rushing attempts by quite a bit. Is there a way to get the simmed stats to be more like NFL game stats while keeping played sliders at a level that also gives me realistic NFL stats?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2020, 02:51 PM   #2
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: How to get realistic played and simmed stats

That's why I play on 11 minute quarters and accelerated clock down to 20 seconds, to be more inline with the CPU vs CPU game total plays.

My RB is always the top in carries though as the CPU teams don't run much, even with great RB's.
Old 11-30-2020, 07:10 PM   #3
Rookie

noarmsduck's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouRah
That's why I play on 11 minute quarters and accelerated clock down to 20 seconds, to be more inline with the CPU vs CPU game total plays.

My RB is always the top in carries though as the CPU teams don't run much, even with great RB's.

Wouldn't lowering it to 11 minute quarters also give the CPU less pass and rush attempts also though?
Old 11-30-2020, 07:45 PM   #4
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by noarmsduck
Wouldn't lowering it to 11 minute quarters also give the CPU less pass and rush attempts also though?
I believe the simmed stats are static, meaning no matter which settings you change, it won't affect simmed games. I thought I read somewhere sliders and quarter times don't matter for simmed games.
Old 11-30-2020, 08:06 PM   #5
Rookie

noarmsduck's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouRah
I believe the simmed stats are static, meaning no matter which settings you change, it won't affect simmed games. I thought I read somewhere sliders and quarter times don't matter for simmed games.

Oh wow I had no idea about that. Is this new this year? Because last year I remember getting somewhat realistic stats from simmed games. Anyway thanks for the info
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2020, 10:58 PM   #6
Rookie

super sim on fast speed for every game helps. It is a bit more time consuming though. Clock run off and quarter length in super sim will change the amount of plays.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »