Home

Schnaidt1's Madden 21 Next Gen Sliders

This is a discussion on Schnaidt1's Madden 21 Next Gen Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-28-2020, 05:41 PM   #25
It's 5 o'clock somewhere

beau21's Arena

OVR: 24
Schnaidt1's Madden 21 Next Gen Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
Franchise only

Got it.

Perhaps a rookie question, but what’s the purpose of changing the settings and sliders in the main menu if you’re going to start a franchise and set up slightly different sliders there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-28-2020, 06:43 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Schnaidt1's Madden 21 Next Gen Sliders

Thanks for posting the vids on YouTube, enjoy the heck out of these. I do have one question.
The injury slider you have at 25 I was getting zero injuries, now I have it sitting at 48 and still nothing other than 1 2 quarter injury to a dline. I’m stuck because I would like to see a few more injuries like in real games. I’ve played close to 15 now or so with the settings.
Old 12-28-2020, 09:05 PM   #27
MVP

prey2god's Arena

So happy to see another Pro slider set. This game just isn't the same as the last gen. I'm going to try this one out. I tried out G's All Pro set using Pro difficulty and getting good results, but this one looks promising as well.
Old 12-29-2020, 12:25 PM   #28
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

Make sure you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raindragon
Thanks for posting the vids on YouTube, enjoy the heck out of these. I do have one question.
The injury slider you have at 25 I was getting zero injuries, now I have it sitting at 48 and still nothing other than 1 2 quarter injury to a dline. I’m stuck because I would like to see a few more injuries like in real games. I’ve played close to 15 now or so with the settings.
Have everything set up correctly in main menu and franchise and have injuries turned on. I have been getting plenty of injuries.

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 12-29-2020, 06:30 PM   #29
MVP

dubplate's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
Make sure youHave everything set up correctly in main menu and franchise and have injuries turned on. I have been getting plenty of injuries.
I’ve had 4-5 week injuries to two players and I am only in week 4.

I’ve played 3 games of my Eagles rebuild and they were all great. Hoping the trend continues.

Great job on these sliders. I am currently 3-0 but I worked my *** off to earn each win so far. I was skeptical of the difficulty level, but so far, so good.
Old 12-30-2020, 07:14 PM   #30
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

That is awesome!! Thank you for trying them!! And please continue to drop updates and any videos for us
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubplate
I’ve had 4-5 week injuries to two players and I am only in week 4.

I’ve played 3 games of my Eagles rebuild and they were all great. Hoping the trend continues.

Great job on these sliders. I am currently 3-0 but I worked my *** off to earn each win so far. I was skeptical of the difficulty level, but so far, so good.

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 01-01-2021, 03:44 PM   #31
Rookie

mdotjenkins's Arena

Sup guys, so I just got next gen and used these sliders for my first chargers franchise. I really like them. Pro difficulty made me skeptical but it did actually provide a challenge for me at first. One of my very first games was against the chiefs and patty mahomes. He absolutely toasted me, threw for near 500 and tyreek and kelce had 200 a piece. My offense put up a fight but an int (that was my fault) lost me the game. Really high scoring, like both teams had 40+. I continued playing through the season but I adjusted user pass coverage and reaction up by 2 because every game I’d give up over 400+ pass yards to suspect QBs. I think Teddy threw for over 350 on me. I did see tighter coverage. Doing this didn’t seem to mess with the QB play yo my knowledge, they still took shots down field and passed the ball aggressively. I was just tired of having two pretty solid CBs, and seeing them get baked all game. I also boosted cpu coverage and reaction by 5 and I immediately noticed better coverage by them. My yards per game also came down to a normal level. I went from steam rolling the AI to only putting up 3 points in a half vs the current Jets team. Doing this made me hold onto the ball longer and did cause more sacks which needed to happen. My run game was pretty strong, I led the leauge in rush yards so I increased cpu tackling by 5 and didn’t really see too much of a change. (Idk if going even higher would help but I still want to see some BTK from my RBs) Overall, these sliders compared to some other ones I tried last night pkay the best, hands down. All madden, the cpu just feels unstoppable. The gameplay and feel are fantastic, it’s just there is 0 defense being played by both sides. My final game was against the Broncos and I beat them scoring like 70 something points vs their 30. Idk if it’s a madden thing but coverage really needs some work. I had the worst defense in the leauge by far, and the number one offense in the leauge. Great work on these sliders tho man. I actually enjoyed playing the game again

Last edited by mdotjenkins; 01-01-2021 at 06:58 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-01-2021, 05:29 PM   #32
Rookie

Has anyone tried this set with User v User games? Looking for a set for an Online CFM with multiple users

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »