Home

Next Gen Slider Set

This is a discussion on Next Gen Slider Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-20-2020, 12:01 PM   #1
Rookie

sladler10's Arena

OVR: 2
Next Gen Slider Set

Really frustrated with the defaults on Next Gen. getting out of this world stats across the board and no defense on either side even on all madden. Do any of these slider sets translate from current gen to next gen? I’m playing on a ps5. Looks like only one slider set is designed for next gen. There is a big difference between the two games. Any help would be appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2020, 01:07 PM   #2
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Next Gen Slider Set

I've seen my old gen sliders in action on next gen and they seem to work very well. It could at least be a starting point for you...it's simple enough of a setup that it should be patch resistant.
Old 12-21-2020, 01:45 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladler10
Really frustrated with the defaults on Next Gen. getting out of this world stats across the board and no defense on either side even on all madden. Do any of these slider sets translate from current gen to next gen? I’m playing on a ps5. Looks like only one slider set is designed for next gen. There is a big difference between the two games. Any help would be appreciated.
I'm currently working on an All-Pro set on PS5. It's still a little too easy to rack up stats and win games but they're getting closer and closer. I'm still tweaking various things but feels like it's getting pretty close. I'll post them once I'm happy with them!
Old 01-04-2021, 03:34 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 0

Took me way longer to post this than I anticipated but this is the set I've arrived at. I play simulation, 15 minutes quarters with 12 second accelerated clock but I'm sure these will work fine with other set ups.

Difficulty: All Madden
User/CPU

QBA: 50/50
PBL: 50/45
WRC: 50/50
RBL: 5/60
FUM: 40/45
REA: 50/50
INT: 45/45
COV: 50/50
TAC: 50/52

FGP: 55/55
FGA: 45/45
PPO: 60/60
PAC: 45/45
KOP: 50

INJ: 35
FAT: 51
MST: 50

Penalties: all default

Hope this helps! Let me know what you think.
Old 01-07-2021, 05:49 AM   #5
Rookie

BoNity's Arena

OVR: 5

Has anyone tried making a set on Competitive ? The biggest difference I notice is that there is no robo qb on default competitive, in fact the cpu qbs miss a lot. I'm thinking about raising their accuracy. Am I the only one who notices this?

Cpu run game is pretty weak on competitive and user passing is a little easy but other than that it's pretty realistic to me
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2021, 03:00 PM   #6
MVP

icicle22's Arena

OVR: 7

Been using a pretty CPU favorable set on All PRo next gen and I'm in week 15 and undefeated as the Browns. I keep moving the sliders down for me and up for the CPU and I still end up winning all the time. Not usually blowouts but competitive games that are really exciting and close but I pull off last second wins frequently. To be clear, it feels pretty darn organic but just need to give the CPU a nudge to get more realistic win loss totals.

Now...having said that, my Browns have improved a ton through the season via XP and many players like Chubb, M. Garret and OBJ are in the high 90s with morale boosts. Even a few of my defenders have gotten to superstar status and have improved a ton so it's been getting easier as I go through the season too.

I tried week 16 game against the 1-13 Jets and switched to All Madden (default sliders) and lost my first game. It kinda sucked because it felt so scripted and like the CPU was cheating all the time.

Had 2 fumbles from the CPU using hitstick on me. Had 2 interceptions from DB's who had their backs turned and were running the opposite way then when the ball got near them they immediately turned on a dime and leapt the opposite direction and picked me off. This was exactly why I liked NeXT Gen because momentum wouldn't allow this. This is literally one of those plays where touch pass has allowed us to drop it over middle defenders and into a receiver in front of the safeties. It was like the defender was super human and I haven't see any of that on All Pro.

I ended up losing as it became a scoring fest. I went ahead with 37 seconds left. Jet's tried 4 hail marys in a row, finally connecting on the last one as it bounced off of receiver and was caught by another in the end zone with 0:00 on the clock. I loved losing a game and not going undefeated but if playing the lowly jets created this much of an imbalance the I am afraid to see what playing a good team will do.

Any advice on making All-Pro have a better CPU performance without the feeling of it cheating? You know....not making CPU player make super human moves?

Thanks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »