Home

Is playing on Pro not worth it ????

This is a discussion on Is playing on Pro not worth it ???? within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 01-14-2021, 01:12 AM   #1
Pro

benton32's Arena

OVR: 11
Is playing on Pro not worth it ????

I recently moved over to Pro difficulty, found some sliders on here and its been playing pretty good for the most part.. i do coach mode, with the niners.. ive had some good wins and ive had some beat downs i took, lost to saints 22-3 and nothing was working that game at all, but it happens..

Another game i was up 19-0 at half and was out scored by the packers 27-3 in the 2nd half, At first i was like typical madden haa,

I went through a 8 quarter stretch not scoring a TD till my most recent game when i busted out 3 Tds in the 2nd half to pull away and beat the Rams 29-18, all in all the stats have been pretty real, aside from a few lil things here and there but it happens, Ive noticed even sim games by the cpu will have low stats and scores, and some will have big stats and scores,

Anyways i guess as u read it u will think well it sounds like its worth it on PRO, but i see sooo many sliders on All Pro or All Madden, So i was just wondering if others have had fun alot on PRO, or did it get boring

See its not like im winning every game by 3 TDS, im 5-7 one game out of the playoff spot,

I should have better record with the Niners as good as they are on Madden (85 overall) but first 3 games i tried watch mode CPU Vs CPU and honestly the Stats and game play seem alil different, more 50-50 then really based on talent, anyways sorry this was long lol..

just was curious if anyone has other pro sliders out there,
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2021, 03:50 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Is playing on Pro not worth it ????

I was on pro with the niners went undefeated ofc lol got to easy went AP not many players here play sliders on pro

Sent from my SM-G960U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 01-14-2021, 09:05 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 21

For coach mode or cpu vs cpu Pro is probably a better choice since players play more to their actual ratings. Where it suffers is in play calling logic in the playbooks...unless you use custom books.

C
Old 01-14-2021, 06:57 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

I gave Pro a really honest chance (played a full season) and while I saw some nice things, games were enjoyable, fun and sometimes very competitive, there's this thing that happens where you just KNOW that if you really start playing you won't lose. Like even if you somehow manage to fall behind 28-10 in the 3rd, you just KNOW, if you really wanted to, you could win.

I finished the year 13-3 before I realized there was no way this feeling was going to go away, and went back to AP.
Old 01-15-2021, 11:12 PM   #5
Pro

benton32's Arena

Thanks i was just curious been using pro but i was doing coach mode or i mean i still am,

it hasnt been easy every game, but i also fight with the sliders i dont change them every game, i just want talent to mean something and it not just be random out comes,

I moved Richard Sherman to FS, he went up from 94 to 95

i had my INT at 45, up from 35 and he had 3 picks in the game.. my corner had 1 so the QB threw 4 ints in the game, (ALex Smith) So i wasnt sure if it was the bump in the INT slider or just one of those games, CPU acc has been around 40-45 but they still throw around 65-70% on completions,

So after having 4 picks in one game i now am like is 45 INT to high for me on PRO, and yessss i see alot of AP sliders, but like someone said i want them to play more to there ratings,

I still wish Madden would add more plays to the suggested list when they make these games... there is sooooo many good games in playbooks that i wonder if the CPU even runs, since i think they only use the ones with priority stars on them, OPEN up the PB madden,

Anyways thanks again just wondering, ive heard some wonder how well Pro default sliders would do.. just leave everything at 50, well except penalties lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-16-2021, 08:56 AM   #6
MVP

OVR: 21

What stat targets are you trying to meet?

I have INT at 35 and sometimes back it down to 30 after patch releases.

QB ACC should be low for CPU QB...like even somewhere between 25-40. You may even want to up Pass Cvg to 60.

C
Old 01-16-2021, 03:52 PM   #7
MVP

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

Who's pro sliders were you using

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 01-19-2021, 12:50 AM   #8
Pro

benton32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
Who's pro sliders were you using
Yours actually but i had made a few tweaks on my own not saying yours were bad, all in all it wasnt to bad, went 7-9 but at the same time my passing defense was worse in the league, didnt help tho that some games the cpu was behind had passed it like 45-50 times, and racked up yards, i gave up like 295 passing yards a game,

im going into season 2 but not sure if i wanna try them again one more season or try all pro, idk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »