Home

Perfect FG accuracy slider

This is a discussion on Perfect FG accuracy slider within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-26-2021, 02:51 PM   #1
Rookie

Cubs4Life's Arena

OVR: 3
Perfect FG accuracy slider

This one is just for FG accuracy. I have found that 32 is the best. It won't go insanely left or right unless you miss it that badly. You have to be close to the accuracy bar or it will go a little to whichever side you miss the bar from. It works on all levels and makes kicking a real challenge. I do have the FG power at 70. Give it a try.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-29-2021, 07:05 PM   #2
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Perfect FG accuracy slider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubs4Life
This one is just for FG accuracy. I have found that 32 is the best. It won't go insanely left or right unless you miss it that badly. You have to be close to the accuracy bar or it will go a little to whichever side you miss the bar from. It works on all levels and makes kicking a real challenge. I do have the FG power at 70. Give it a try.
FG power must have something to do with it. I have it on default 50, AM and tried 35 accuracy and they went sideways.
Old 01-30-2021, 08:50 AM   #3
Rookie

Cubs4Life's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouRah
FG power must have something to do with it. I have it on default 50, AM and tried 35 accuracy and they went sideways.
It could be. For me 35 accuracy I could miss the mark by a bit and still not see the ball move. When I went to 31 it went way way left or right, but at 32 I'd see the ball sail just past the goalposts and sometimes even hit it. The further I missed it the further to the left or right it would go. It would not go crazy left or right though.

Matt10 is the one who I got the 70 for power from. To quote him "Another year of devs not addressing the oomph! of how kickers kick the ball. As a former kick myself, it's all about height - and the only way to get decent height in this game (ball above midpoint of posts) is to raise power."

When you think about it how many times do you see a kicker missing short? Not too much they usually miss to the left or right. Power at 70 works and you won't be making 70 yards FG's. I don't even attempt it.
Old 01-30-2021, 09:36 AM   #4
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubs4Life
It could be. For me 35 accuracy I could miss the mark by a bit and still not see the ball move. When I went to 31 it went way way left or right, but at 32 I'd see the ball sail just past the goalposts and sometimes even hit it. The further I missed it the further to the left or right it would go. It would not go crazy left or right though.

Matt10 is the one who I got the 70 for power from. To quote him "Another year of devs not addressing the oomph! of how kickers kick the ball. As a former kick myself, it's all about height - and the only way to get decent height in this game (ball above midpoint of posts) is to raise power."

When you think about it how many times do you see a kicker missing short? Not too much they usually miss to the left or right. Power at 70 works and you won't be making 70 yards FG's. I don't even attempt it.
I wish they would just redesign the kicking all together.
Old 01-30-2021, 09:46 AM   #5
Banned

OVR: 21

What does 32 do to cpu kickers? Dont they just kick widely inaccurate?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-01-2021, 06:21 PM   #6
Rookie

Cubs4Life's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouRah
I wish they would just redesign the kicking all together.
Yes that would be nice. Find a more accurate way of doing it.
Old 02-01-2021, 06:22 PM   #7
Rookie

Cubs4Life's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by capa
What does 32 do to cpu kickers? Dont they just kick widely inaccurate?
Not that I have seen.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »