Home

Playmakers Madden 21 NG USER vs CPU Pro Level Sliders

This is a discussion on Playmakers Madden 21 NG USER vs CPU Pro Level Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-28-2021, 05:30 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Playmakers Madden 21 NG USER vs CPU Pro Level Sliders

I got a question when u start game up do u start it on pro or do u do what tommy does and put it all madden in mm and pro in franchise?

Ps do you delete profile after each game?

Last edited by shaunhill256; 02-28-2021 at 05:31 PM. Reason: Forgot something
Old 02-28-2021, 07:05 PM   #58
Rookie

do you use superstar ability’s? and do you enter sliders in main menu and import sliders into cfm? And last question do u leave helpers and visuals default? Sorry if I’m asking to many questions
Old 02-28-2021, 07:16 PM   #59
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by benton32
Hey good stuff quick question..... maybe i missed it

when u say.
I have Three sets of Sliders

1st Set is Pro Level HUM vs CPU GAMEPLAY

The 2nd Set Of Sliders will be for All Pro Level based on Tomba's great work.

3rd Set Of Sliders will be Pro Level CPU vs CPU gameplay.

on first set are u talking like coach mode or the user controlling the players.. on HUM vs CPU

and same thing on the 3rd set when u say cpu vs cpu are u meaning slow sim mode where u watch, or again coach mode but dont control the players just pick the plays.. sorry jw, i usually do Pro coach mode but sometimes ill throw in a few watch mode plays (slow sim)

ohhhh i just saw this was for next gen haaa im still on last gen
1st set is for User playing against the CPU

On the 1st set I control only one player on defense, I do not switch players doing the entire defensive play.

On Offense I do not control my Wr's only the QB or RB with the ball.

2nd set I play the exact same way. It's just on All Pro level.

3rd set is Slow Speed SIM CPU vs CPU watched games.

Hope that clears up everything

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 02-28-2021, 07:35 PM   #60
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunhill256
do you use superstar ability’s? and do you enter sliders in main menu and import sliders into cfm? And last question do u leave helpers and visuals default? Sorry if I’m asking to many questions
I followed Tommy's step by step instructions when importing the sliders into CFM

I think the only thing I leave out is deleting the profile, probably because I'm not sure what that does since I haven't really digged that deep into testing like Tommy does (he has a better eye for those things than I do).

Also I apologize to the poster who had a question about rosters.

I was confused about that question at 1st but I only used the EA stock rosters...

I don't play preseason games so those preseason rosters of 75 players at the start of CFM does me no good.

As for QB edits honestly on NG I haven't really felt the need to edit QB'S or rosters in general for that matter.

I'm sure there might be some flaws if I dig deep enough but I just relax and play or watch the games more than ever before.

NG Madden has been such a joy to just relax and play compared to past years.

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 02-28-2021, 08:41 PM   #61
Rookie

First game at half chiefs 35 Texans 17 mahomes 270 yards 2 tds Watson 150 yards and 1 Td seems kinda high for one half
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-01-2021, 06:31 PM   #62
Rookie

really digging these sliders

For anyone interested in how they play (user vs cpu) I am streaming on twitch

https://www.twitch.tv/Muddiestduck?sr=a

Sent from my SM-G930V using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 03-01-2021, 06:49 PM   #63
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
I followed Tommy's step by step instructions when importing the sliders into CFM

I think the only thing I leave out is deleting the profile, probably because I'm not sure what that does since I haven't really digged that deep into testing like Tommy does (he has a better eye for those things than I do).

Also I apologize to the poster who had a question about rosters.

I was confused about that question at 1st but I only used the EA stock rosters...

I don't play preseason games so those preseason rosters of 75 players at the start of CFM does me no good.

As for QB edits honestly on NG I haven't really felt the need to edit QB'S or rosters in general for that matter.

I'm sure there might be some flaws if I dig deep enough but I just relax and play or watch the games more than ever before.

NG Madden has been such a joy to just relax and play compared to past years.
Deleting the profile just helps keep the game stable. With cpu/cpu in cfm, i see a lot of bizarre stuff if I don’t delete the profile. You’ll see high sack games, big offense games. Just arcade type stuff. Deleting profile in between each game helps with this a lot.

Of course, this is ps4/xbox one. Haven’t played next gen.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 03-03-2021, 02:52 PM   #64
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunhill256
First game at half chiefs 35 Texans 17 mahomes 270 yards 2 tds Watson 150 yards and 1 Td seems kinda high for one half
That score definitely seemed kind of high for one half. In fact the Final score between the two teams this year was 34-20 in favor of Kansas City.

I'm not sure what your final score ended up being.....

Mahomes has godly ratings in Madden and even though the Chiefs offense at times didn't put up high scoring numbers IRL, this is Madden and their offense is rated insanely.

Now let's deep dive a little into Watson.

On the surface those #'s might look high he had 150 yards passing by halftime.

But if you look at Watson's season he threw for 4823 yards an avg of 301 yards per game.

So technically that 150 was right on pace towards his season avg for yards per game.

Seems like the only real issue was with the Chiefs offense but again I think that just has more to do with the way EA rated them as a team in general.

The good thing is it only takes a simple tweak to the QBA Slider to get their numbers to come down just a bit.

But I would probably see how other QB's perform compared to those two higher rated guys before deciding on reducing it down.

Last edited by Playmakers; 03-03-2021 at 02:54 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »