Home

Pro Default Sliders

This is a discussion on Pro Default Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-31-2019, 05:35 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Pro Default Sliders

Keep in mind I play sim

I went crazy and went Pro default. Seems nuts, but I am seeing decent stuff there and don’t feel cheated. First CPU pass was a long ball and the best long ball I have seen in 4 days

My whole goal is to not feel cheated and play to ratings, hint why I go pro in 2K off Armors. It’s the most fun game I have had and I have played all day. When stuff happens I didn’t feel cheated. I feel All Pro default CPU is at such an advantage unless we find the right slider mix. Keep working because would have normally given up on the game, so testing pro default shows I want to make it work.

Rodgers is still like 18-24, but I have seen misses and his deep to dump has been decent. I have played the same game 10 times and this is the first one I felt (still losing) that the ratings felt right.

I even saw a pretty double team on the edge blocking without shifting it.

Kicking is too easy, but I remember the great Playmaker swore by Pro. Will test a few more games tonight.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2019, 04:02 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Pro Default Sliders

Anyone also go with Pro?
Old 08-04-2019, 07:45 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 6

I am enjoying Pro!
Old 08-04-2019, 08:00 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzoutiger
I am enjoying Pro!
Default settings?
Old 08-04-2019, 10:38 AM   #5
Pro

OVR: 6
Smile Re: Pro Default Sliders

No not default-

CPU run block =98---CPU Pass Accuracy=63--CPU tackle=40-

Human Pass accuracy= 40 Human Tackle=20

I have had good results--some great games--some high scoring-some defensive etc. I
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2019, 06:51 PM   #6
MVP

These are my favorites pro sliders so far and I've tried them all.

I made some minor adjustments.

Human tackle to 25
Kicking power to 61
Kicking accuracy to 41
Kickoff to 47

Took the following from someone else's settings, don't remember who:

Injuries to 25 although may go up some
Fatigue to 60
Threshold at 25

I'm also using someone's penalty sliders but don't remember who, it has offside and PI at 99

EDIT: They were Playmakers Penalty Sliders - also using his Special Teams sliders:

FG Power- 50/52

FG Accuracy-42/48

Punt Power-48/48

Punt Acc-46/52

Kickoff power 50/50

PENALTIES

Offside-99

False Start-55

Facemask-40

Illegal Block In The Block-50

Roughing The Passer-50

DPI-99

All Other Penalties set to ON

Last edited by baconbits11; 08-10-2019 at 05:30 PM.
Old 08-10-2019, 02:20 AM   #7
Rookie

ahaf21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCBasketball
Keep in mind I play sim

I went crazy and went Pro default. Seems nuts, but I am seeing decent stuff there and don’t feel cheated. First CPU pass was a long ball and the best long ball I have seen in 4 days

My whole goal is to not feel cheated and play to ratings, hint why I go pro in 2K off Armors. It’s the most fun game I have had and I have played all day. When stuff happens I didn’t feel cheated. I feel All Pro default CPU is at such an advantage unless we find the right slider mix. Keep working because would have normally given up on the game, so testing pro default shows I want to make it work.

Rodgers is still like 18-24, but I have seen misses and his deep to dump has been decent. I have played the same game 10 times and this is the first one I felt (still losing) that the ratings felt right.

I even saw a pretty double team on the edge blocking without shifting it.

Kicking is too easy, but I remember the great Playmaker swore by Pro. Will test a few more games tonight.

Do you mind sharing your sliders, please?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-10-2019, 07:48 PM   #8
MVP

speedkills's Arena

OVR: 8

I'm swearing by Pro with default sliders. 10 min. qtrs accelerated play clock to 25 seconds.

Again, it just plays better. Teams play to their ratings and their play style. Animations are smoother.

Played CFM season 1 opener as the Dolphins and got beat 30-17 at home by the Ravens. No robo QB, not a single forced fumble, Lamar Jackson burned me on the ground several times. No back pedaling QB when he's facing pressure. Completion % were in the mid 50's to mid 60s by all 3 QBs who played (had to bench Fitzpatrick as he was ineffective). If I had played that on all pro it would've been a shootout with Jackson completing 85% of his passes and less than 10 yards on the ground and I would've won 42-38.

I don't see plays like this from the CPU on all-pro, especially when I have them dead to rights:

Last edited by speedkills; 08-10-2019 at 07:50 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »