Home

Playmakers Human Vs Cpu Pro Level sliders for Madden 21

This is a discussion on Playmakers Human Vs Cpu Pro Level sliders for Madden 21 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2020, 10:27 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 6
Playmakers Human Vs Cpu Pro Level sliders for Madden 21

Here's the complete Full Setup

Skill Level: PRO (I UTILIZE THE NO SWITCH RULE ON DEFENSE TO FORCE NON CONTROLLED AI PLAYERS TO FUNCTION BASED ON THEIR RATINGS)
Game Style: Simulation
13 MIN quarters
Accelerated Clock ON/15 Second Run Down
Injuries: 25
Fatigue: 75
Player Speed Parity Scale: 25

CAMERA OPTION
Offense-Wide
Defense-Wide or Broadcast (Broadcast is really good if you control only the DL)

HUMAN/CPU SETTINGS
QB Accuracy: 20/75.....(Higher QBA Slider on Pro does not produce ROBO QB they still miss throws realistically with or without pressure)
Pass Blocking: 10/50....(Reduced Down to force Human player to get rid of the ball quicker)
Wr Catching: 45/50
Run Blocking: 10/99.....(Reduced Down to force Human Player to react quicker to the hole)
Fumbles: 45/50
Pass reaction: 45/50
Interceptions: 20/50
Pass coverage: 45/99....(High Coverage Slider helps CPU to adjust their coverage and react quicker to routes, top WR's can still create separation)
Tackling: 20/99............(High tackle slider helps the CPU Pursuit angles)

SPECIAL TEAMS SLIDERS
FG power: 70/70
FG accuracy: 32/32......(Still Testing to get some missed PAT's in the game/Kickers miss extra points every week)
Punt Power: 48/48
Punt accuracy: 58/58
Kickoff Power: 50/50

AUTO SUBS

SUB OUT/SUB IN (Changes to RB's & DL only, all others are set to Default)

RB 72/80

DT 72/80

DE 72/80

ALL Penalties On
Offsides-99
False Start-75
Holding-95
Facemask-50
Illegal Block In the Box-70
Roughing The Passer-50
Def PI-99

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts

Last edited by tommycoa; 10-15-2020 at 10:32 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2020, 10:55 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Playmakers Human Vs Cpu Pro Level sliders for Madden 21

Bout to try dem out....and tommy I'm having a blast with your cpu vs cpu sliders in play now mode and franchise mode👍👍👍
Old 09-17-2020, 11:10 PM   #3
MVP

Playmakers just sent me an all madden set for those of you in need of more of a challenge. It’s below the pro sliders I posted earlier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Playmakers sent me another set if you find the pro skill level set isn’t challenging enough. I added them below the Pro set.
__________________________________________________ _________________________________
PRO SET SLIDERS WITH EXPLANATIONS
Hey buddy

I finally decided to put together some Pro Sliders

1st off I just wanted to say that the game is solid but I honestly feel like all they really did was tweak the gameplay this year. They got the QB's to move around a little more but considering they had that stuff in NCAA 14, I'm not sure they should be praised for finally adding it into Madden 21.

I mainly got the game only for the free upgrade to Next Gen. So, I'm not going to bash them too hard until I see the next Gen version.

These are Pro Level Sliders but they will still offer the challenge of All-Pro level difficulty. A few things I like is the fact that defenders on this level don't instantly recognize the ball when a pass is thrown. I played lots of replays and looked for the defender with his head turned away from the ball and I can safely say that crap is toned down on Pro Level.

Also, I went a little different direction on the QBA slider this year. I like it lower on the Human side and higher on the CPU side because of the ratings that they affect. If you get pressure on the CPU their Throw under pressure rating kicks in more and their throw on the Run rating seems to matter now.

On the downside of this if you don't mix up coverage or get any pressure then they are still going to complete a high % of passes.

Also one thing i want to point out is that QBA is also tied into Pass Coverage for the AI defenders. It's weird but with the lower QBA slider you'll see better coverage without having to raise it much on the CPU side.

As of now i'm leaving CPU WR Catch at default and modifying that slider later just in case i need to bring down Completion %. I hate WR's not being aggressive going after the ball so I'm trying to stay away from lowering that CPU slider.

The Run Blocking Slider is severely over powered for the Human Player BTW. It's also tied into the silly Holding Call Slider. Pass Block slider reacts the same on all levels. I utilize this slider to cut down on pocket time for Human Player.

I played on All Pro and All Madden and the time that you have to throw with this slider at DEFAULT is simply unfair to the CPU. On Pro level you can actually still get a nice pocket; it just prevents you from holding the ball too long.

As for the Sliders in general here's what I noticed to give explanation on what they do pretty standard as to years past in case people want to modify on their own.

The Tackle slider is the Old slider we had called Break a block. It's the main reason why the CPU players don't utilize their full arsenal of moves. This slider affects Pursuit angles and Block Shed by defenders but it also triggers specific animations in the game and unlocks the CPU's ability to utilize the spin, elusive and truck ratings.

One of the best settings I came across doing testing especially in the open field when watching the CPU run was Takle at 0 vs Fumble Slider at 65. The Problem is the CPU QB's still fumble way too much once they get hit. So I needed to find a balance that works for both the QB's and other CPU ball carriers.

Pass Reaction is basically the Old Slider called Knockdown Slider and it will be debatable as to what it does across each level but on Pro i think that slider specifically ties into the defenders ability to locate the ball once it's in the Air. What that means is if a guy is running with his back towards the QB he shouldn't see the ball immediately once it's thrown. On Pro Level I think the CPU at Default is much better this year.

INT Slider is the one that actually IMPACTS Reaction by the Defenders such as contesting the pass and It can also assist with actual Pass Coverage if balanced with QBA Slider.

Pass Coverage is also a questionable slider; this is the Old Pass Rush Slider and the reason why people don't see much difference in this slider with coverage regardless of settings is because it helps with the pass rush more than coverage. The actual coverage by the Defenders is more tied into the QBA Slider and WR Catch slider.

I'm not sure why EA removed some of the older sliders that separated these things and made it easier to determine which slider effected what aspect of gameplay. But they ultimately just renamed the Sliders but it built them on top of Old Code.

This is the 1st test version of the sliders I'm currently using and will modify as i go along if needed.

Skill Level: PRO (I UTILIZE THE NO SWITCH OPTION)
12 MIN quarters
Injuries: 10
Fatigue: 65

CAMERA OPTION
Offense-Wide

HUMAN/CPU SETTINGS
QB Accuracy: 5/65
Pass Blocking: 10/50
Wr Catching: 47/50
Run Blocking: 10/95
Fumbles: 20/65
Pass reaction: 50/50
Interceptions: 35/52
Pass coverage: 15/55
Tackling: 10/95

SPECIAL TEAMS FOR BOTH THE SAME
FG power: 70
FG accuracy: 35
Punt Power: 50
Punt accuracy: 50
Kickoff Power: 50

ALL Penalties On
Offsides-95
False Start-65
Holding-65
Facemask-50
Def PI-95
Block In The Back-65
Rough The Passer-50

******Modification Notes based on your Style of Play*******

PLEASE READ HELPFUL INFORMATION TO MODIFY SLIDERS

If you are having trouble stopping the Pass you can switch CPU QBA slider to 50 or Reduce CPU WR Catch Slider to 40-45 range.

If you have Elite WR's that are dominating the CPU you can reduce the WR Catch Slider down to 40-45 range or Increase the CPU Pass Coverage Slider up to 70-75.

If the CPU is breaking tackles on you increase the Tackle Slider up to roughly 20-25 that should work immediately.

If you struggle to throw the ball increase the Human Slider to 10 that should improve your accuracy right away.

__________________________________________________ ______________________________

ALL MADDEN SET AND EXPLANATIONS

These are my initial All Madden Sliders.

You can put these alongside the Pro Sliders in the same thread.

They are sort of tweaked from the Pro setup but keeps some of the sliders on both sides as equal as possible. They will feel very similar to the Pro set on the field but might offer more of a challenge because of the level boost.

CPU running game may differ from user to user but for me they just felt weak running the ball at default 50. But I play on the DL all game so that might be why......

I was also expecting passing to be more difficult on All Madden but just like the other levels I simply can;t play with it above 10 because the game becomes easy for me to complete all throws. CPU will seem pretty low but to my surprise they can still end up around 50-65% depending on the QB's and they still will go into a ROBO QB mode doing some stretches of games.

HUMAN/CPU SETTINGS
QB Accuracy:10/7
Pass Blocking: 10/10
Wr Catching: 45/45
Run Blocking: 90/90
Fumbles: 0/50
Pass reaction: 0/0
Interceptions: 20/20
Pass coverage: 0/0
Tackling: 10/45

FG power: 50
FG accuracy: 50
Punt accuracy: 70

ALL Penalties On
Offsides-99
False Start-65
Holding-80
Facemask-50
Def PI-99
Block In The Back-65
Rough The Passer-50

I finally saw some PI calls on both sides and I'm not sure if that's tied into the low QBA or the zero coverage and reaction sliders on all madden.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 09-20-2020, 02:10 PM   #4
MVP

Playmakers just shot me an update for the Pro Sliders.

The only changes I made when I went back testing it was to switch QBA from 5 to 7 and drop WR Catch to 45. If i'm not mistaken i think those are your settings for CPU vs CPU play seems to work for the Human side on Pro Level very well.

New Update will be the following on Pro Level

Human QBA-7
Human WR Catch-45

CPU INT-50

Games have definitely been a little more challenging than Default Pro.

No changes to All Madden right now only received feedback on Pro Level.

Quote:
Playmakers sent me another set if you find the pro skill level set isn’t challenging enough. I added them below the Pro set.
__________________________________________________ _________________________________
PRO SET SLIDERS WITH EXPLANATIONS
Hey buddy

I finally decided to put together some Pro Sliders

1st off I just wanted to say that the game is solid but I honestly feel like all they really did was tweak the gameplay this year. They got the QB's to move around a little more but considering they had that stuff in NCAA 14, I'm not sure they should be praised for finally adding it into Madden 21.

I mainly got the game only for the free upgrade to Next Gen. So, I'm not going to bash them too hard until I see the next Gen version.

These are Pro Level Sliders but they will still offer the challenge of All-Pro level difficulty. A few things I like is the fact that defenders on this level don't instantly recognize the ball when a pass is thrown. I played lots of replays and looked for the defender with his head turned away from the ball and I can safely say that crap is toned down on Pro Level.

Also, I went a little different direction on the QBA slider this year. I like it lower on the Human side and higher on the CPU side because of the ratings that they affect. If you get pressure on the CPU their Throw under pressure rating kicks in more and their throw on the Run rating seems to matter now.

On the downside of this if you don't mix up coverage or get any pressure then they are still going to complete a high % of passes.

Also one thing i want to point out is that QBA is also tied into Pass Coverage for the AI defenders. It's weird but with the lower QBA slider you'll see better coverage without having to raise it much on the CPU side.

As of now i'm leaving CPU WR Catch at default and modifying that slider later just in case i need to bring down Completion %. I hate WR's not being aggressive going after the ball so I'm trying to stay away from lowering that CPU slider.

The Run Blocking Slider is severely over powered for the Human Player BTW. It's also tied into the silly Holding Call Slider. Pass Block slider reacts the same on all levels. I utilize this slider to cut down on pocket time for Human Player.

I played on All Pro and All Madden and the time that you have to throw with this slider at DEFAULT is simply unfair to the CPU. On Pro level you can actually still get a nice pocket; it just prevents you from holding the ball too long.

As for the Sliders in general here's what I noticed to give explanation on what they do pretty standard as to years past in case people want to modify on their own.

The Tackle slider is the Old slider we had called Break a block. It's the main reason why the CPU players don't utilize their full arsenal of moves. This slider affects Pursuit angles and Block Shed by defenders but it also triggers specific animations in the game and unlocks the CPU's ability to utilize the spin, elusive and truck ratings.

One of the best settings I came across doing testing especially in the open field when watching the CPU run was Takle at 0 vs Fumble Slider at 65. The Problem is the CPU QB's still fumble way too much once they get hit. So I needed to find a balance that works for both the QB's and other CPU ball carriers.

Pass Reaction is basically the Old Slider called Knockdown Slider and it will be debatable as to what it does across each level but on Pro i think that slider specifically ties into the defenders ability to locate the ball once it's in the Air. What that means is if a guy is running with his back towards the QB he shouldn't see the ball immediately once it's thrown. On Pro Level I think the CPU at Default is much better this year.

INT Slider is the one that actually IMPACTS Reaction by the Defenders such as contesting the pass and It can also assist with actual Pass Coverage if balanced with QBA Slider.

Pass Coverage is also a questionable slider; this is the Old Pass Rush Slider and the reason why people don't see much difference in this slider with coverage regardless of settings is because it helps with the pass rush more than coverage. The actual coverage by the Defenders is more tied into the QBA Slider and WR Catch slider.

I'm not sure why EA removed some of the older sliders that separated these things and made it easier to determine which slider effected what aspect of gameplay. But they ultimately just renamed the Sliders but it built them on top of Old Code.

This is the 1st test version of the sliders I'm currently using and will modify as i go along if needed.

Skill Level: PRO (I UTILIZE THE NO SWITCH OPTION)
12 MIN quarters
Injuries: 10
Fatigue: 65

CAMERA OPTION
Offense-Wide

HUMAN/CPU SETTINGS
QB Accuracy: 7/65
Pass Blocking: 10/50
Wr Catching: 45/50
Run Blocking: 10/95
Fumbles: 20/65
Interceptions: 35/50
Pass coverage: 15/55
Tackling: 10/95

FG power: 70
FG accuracy: 35
Punt accuracy: 50

ALL Penalties On
Offsides-95
False Start-65
Holding-65
Facemask-50
Def PI-95
Block In The Back-65
Rough The Passer-50

******Modification Notes based on your Style of Play*******

PLEASE READ HELPFUL INFORMATION TO MODIFY SLIDERS

If you are having trouble stopping the Pass you can switch CPU QBA slider to 50 or Reduce CPU WR Catch Slider to 40-45 range.

If you have Elite WR's that are dominating the CPU you can reduce the WR Catch Slider down to 40-45 range or Increase the CPU Pass Coverage Slider up to 70-75.

If the CPU is breaking tackles on you increase the Tackle Slider up to roughly 20-25 that should work immediately.

If you struggle to throw the ball increase the Human Slider to 10 that should improve your accuracy right away.

__________________________________________________ ______________________________

ALL MADDEN SET AND EXPLANATIONS

These are my initial All Madden Sliders.

You can put these alongside the Pro Sliders in the same thread.

They are sort of tweaked from the Pro setup but keeps some of the sliders on both sides as equal as possible. They will feel very similar to the Pro set on the field but might offer more of a challenge because of the level boost.

CPU running game may differ from user to user but for me they just felt weak running the ball at default 50. But I play on the DL all game so that might be why......

I was also expecting passing to be more difficult on All Madden but just like the other levels I simply can;t play with it above 10 because the game becomes easy for me to complete all throws. CPU will seem pretty low but to my surprise they can still end up around 50-65% depending on the QB's and they still will go into a ROBO QB mode doing some stretches of games.

HUMAN/CPU SETTINGS
QB Accuracy:10/7
Pass Blocking: 10/10
Wr Catching: 45/45
Run Blocking: 90/90
Fumbles: 0/50
Pass reaction: 0/0
Interceptions: 20/20
Pass coverage: 0/0
Tackling: 10/45

FG power: 50
FG accuracy: 50
Punt accuracy: 70

ALL Penalties On
Offsides-99
False Start-65
Holding-80
Facemask-50
Def PI-99
Block In The Back-65
Rough The Passer-50

I finally saw some PI calls on both sides and I'm not sure if that's tied into the low QBA or the zero coverage and reaction sliders on all madden.

Teams finished:
Old 10-04-2020, 12:18 PM   #5
MVP

Just updated the OP.

Quote:
I tweaked these based on the patch you notified me about yesterday and I really like the fact that I was able to basically go back to Default Pro settings and just tweak the sliders that I felt would even up the playing field for the CPU on this level.

Both the Coverage and Tackle Slider will help the CPU Defense react quicker vs the Human Offense. I increased the Fatigue Slider because originally like a month ago I was seeing more rotations at RB.

After like 5 or 6 games with the latest patch I wasn't seeing any rotations not sure what happened.

Skill Level: PRO (I UTILIZE THE NO SWITCH RULE ON DEFENSE)
12 MIN quarters
Injuries: 25
Fatigue: 75

CAMERA OPTION
Offense-Wide

HUMAN/CPU SETTINGS
QB Accuracy: 25/75
Pass Blocking: 25/50
Wr Catching: 50/50
Run Blocking: 25/99
Fumbles: 50/50
Interceptions: 25/50
Pass coverage: 50/99
Tackling: 25/99 (High tackle slider helps with CPU pursuit angles)

SPECIAL TEAMS SLIDERS
FG power: 70/70
FG accuracy: 35/35
Punt Power: 50/70
Punt accuracy: 50/50
Kickoff Power: 50/50

ALL Penalties On
Offsides-99
False Start-75
Holding-75
Facemask-50
Illegal Block In the Box-70
Roughing The Passer-50
Def PI-99

Teams finished:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2020, 02:42 PM   #6
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

Has anyone tried out Playmakers sliders? I'm curious but with those super high CPU run blocking and pass coverage, I just dont know.
Old 10-05-2020, 02:49 PM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
Has anyone tried out Playmakers sliders? I'm curious but with those super high CPU run blocking and pass coverage, I just dont know.
Give ‘em a shot and let me know. I’ve been doing cpu/cpu for years now. Wouldn’t know what to do with the controller because i just watch the games. If i played with these it wouldn’t be a fair assessment.

Teams finished:
Old 10-07-2020, 04:28 PM   #8
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

Does Playmakers have any Auto Subs sliders?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »