Home

Armor & Sword’s All Pro Custom Madden 22 Simulation Sliders For PS5/X (CFM Only)

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword’s All Pro Custom Madden 22 Simulation Sliders For PS5/X (CFM Only) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-24-2021, 02:04 PM   #2257
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword’s All Pro Custom Madden 22 Simulation Sliders For PS5/X (CFM Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sn1pez19
Hi I haven’t use the sliders yet and would like to know if these are good if all pro is too easy but all madden even with sliders is to hard I can’t seem to find a sweet spot for my skill level and it is really hard to do a proper franchise with gameplay. I have been on forums before and I have tried many slider sets and still no luck.

Thanks
Hi again I just want to know if these are good for all pro being to easy and all madden being to hard I just haven’t been able to have fun with the gameplay and I really just want feedback on this to be able to have a fun madden experience I would like to try out your house rules and slider set but I have tried so many now it’s getting to the point where I don’t feel like I can play gameplay without having a 17-0 season or a 1-16 seasons with the different difficulty
Old 11-24-2021, 02:34 PM   #2258
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Armor & Sword’s All Pro Custom Madden 22 Simulation Sliders For PS5/X (CFM Only)

Quote:
Hi again I just want to know if these are good for all pro being to easy and all madden being to hard I just haven’t been able to have fun with the gameplay and I really just want feedback on this to be able to have a fun madden experience I would like to try out your house rules and slider set but I have tried so many now it’s getting to the point where I don’t feel like I can play gameplay without having a 17-0 season or a 1-16 seasons with the different difficulty

Try them for yourself and see.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 11-24-2021, 03:22 PM   #2259
Pro

Quote:

It’s just hard to say. Everyone is very different. I find this probably slightly too easy, but I love the way they play so I use them anyway. But YMMV. It should certainly be a good starting point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-24-2021, 04:10 PM   #2260
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:

Very difficult to answer.

One thing I will tell you….try out playing broadcast camera on offense for running plays and whatever camera you like for passing plays and defensive perspective camera on defense.

Also try out just playing the defensive line on the broadcast camera.

Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 11-24-2021, 04:19 PM   #2261
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Very difficult to answer.

One thing I will tell you….try out playing broadcast camera on offense for running plays and whatever camera you like for passing plays and defensive perspective camera on defense.

Also try out just playing the defensive line on the broadcast camera.

Huge thanks I understand it’s a hard question to answer but it’s so difficult to enjoy gameplay irl give these a try with the camera settings and seee how it goes
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2021, 04:31 PM   #2262
Rookie

Hey Armor, I've been out a few weeks. As I suppose you experienced more than one season and offseason since the big patch came, what's your feeling for all the management aspect of the franchise mode (weekly training, FA, trades, draft...)?
Old 11-24-2021, 04:43 PM   #2263
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Armor & Sword’s All Pro Custom Madden 22 Simulation Sliders For PS5/X (CFM Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busforever
Hey Armor, I've been out a few weeks. As I suppose you experienced more than one season and offseason since the big patch came, what's your feeling for all the management aspect of the franchise mode (weekly training, FA, trades, draft...)?

So….. the CPU handles in-season resigns just fine, off-season free agency just fine. In several test drafts I felt the logic was solid. I think the bad draft logic is greatly blown out of proportion.

I do think a great way to have fun is to make storylines outta tue CPU draft picks as well.

In one test draft I saw Philly take a QB and that is seriously not unreasonable. Make a storyline out of it. See how the pre season goes and alternate their starts.

If the rookie wins the position battle…trade a disgruntled Jaylen Hurts for draft picks or a player they need.

Same if it happens to the Jets!!! Why not? Does no one remember the Cardinals dumping Rosen after taking him what…11th overall? Then taking Kyle Murray?

It happens. You know the old saying the NFL stands for:

Not For Long.

Weekly game prep/practice works just fine since the patch that fixed it.

I love the progressive fatigue system. Works great now. And I don’t have to worry about the CPU. Only certain scenarios with dice rolls will have me step in to handle things for the CPU.

I am really having an immersive experience with 32 team control. So much fun.

Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 11-24-2021 at 04:45 PM.
Old 11-24-2021, 07:29 PM   #2264
Pro

Looking at the 3.5 update is illegal blocking in back 80 or 90?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »