Home

Armor & Sword’s All Pro Custom Madden 22 Simulation Sliders For PS5/X (CFM Only)

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword’s All Pro Custom Madden 22 Simulation Sliders For PS5/X (CFM Only) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-22-2021, 04:02 PM   #1425
Pro

vertman's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword’s All Pro Custom Madden 22 Simulation Sliders For PS5/X (CFM Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
So yeah……came to an executive Sports Decision.

We are officially an L.A. Chargers fan.

Ordered my Powder Blue Justin Herbert Jersey.

We are doing a Charger franchise.

***k the Dolphins….it’s officially over after 46 year from the first Dolphins game I ever attended in 1975.

It’s finally over.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

I just said this to my wife about the Vikings the other day. She looked at me like I was nuts. Still mulling it over but I feel like I’m done with that franchise after 45 years.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2021, 04:24 PM   #1426
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Re: Armor & Sword’s All Pro Custom Madden 22 Simulation Sliders For PS5/X (CFM Only)

Quote:

***k the Dolphins….it’s officially over after 46 year from the first Dolphins game I ever attended in 1975.

It’s finally over.

Dang I’m glad you were never a browns fan lol

Old 09-22-2021, 04:48 PM   #1427
Pro

VincesVictims's Arena

Quote:

It’s finally over.

Armor what are you doing man. This news is troubling to me. Lol. I am disgusted with the damn Dolphins myself but you have been with them your whole life.

One day we will turn it around man we’re a few players away from Turing it around. The defense has good pieces we just need a good qb and we will be fine. Once we finally trade for Watson things will turn around. Tua definitely isn’t the guy and we should of drafted Herbert but don’t leave us man.

They have been such a let down obviously but it is only two weeks in and I know this is more than just this year. I have picked the rams as my team for this year to root for but I can’t just give up on the phins forever. I will save a spot next to me on this train buddy.

Old 09-22-2021, 05:27 PM   #1428
Rookie

I can’t blame you Armor, however, I could never do that to my Redskiiii…err Washington Football Team…errr Washington Red Wolves?

I got Dan Snyder as a owner for my team. Dan “Napoleon” Snyder. At the moment, I believe his wife is the owner. Either way, Burgundy & Gold for life mofo

Old 09-22-2021, 05:45 PM   #1429
MVP

kt-od's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:

It’s finally over.

May you always lose to the Broncos!
Old 09-22-2021, 06:06 PM   #1430
MVP

Rocket32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by VincesVictims
Armor what are you doing man. This news is troubling to me. Lol. I am disgusted with the damn Dolphins myself but you have been with them your whole life.

One day we will turn it around man we’re a few players away from Turing it around. The defense has good pieces we just need a good qb and we will be fine. Once we finally trade for Watson things will turn around. Tua definitely isn’t the guy and we should of drafted Herbert but don’t leave us man.

They have been such a let down obviously but it is only two weeks in and I know this is more than just this year. I have picked the rams as my team for this year to root for but I can’t just give up on the phins forever. I will save a spot next to me on this train buddy.

Considering there’s way too much smoke around him for there not to be any fire.....I don’t think you guys bringing in Watson would help change Armor’s mind when he’s hesitant about virtual Watson haha.

Armor, I think you’ll still be back with the Dolphins at some point though. Your Dolphins fandom has been going strong for too long to truly give up on them forever, but we’ll see.
Old 09-22-2021, 06:08 PM   #1431
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by VincesVictims

Your wrong about needing a few pieces. That OL is an abomination…..a longer way than you think.

The ownership is also an abomination.

Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2021, 06:09 PM   #1432
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

We owe these teams jack ****.

It’s just sports and why be miserable….it ain’t worth it at all.

Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »