Home

custom roster with adjusted catch ratings

This is a discussion on custom roster with adjusted catch ratings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-06-2022, 03:41 PM   #1
Rookie

OJsakila's Arena

OVR: 5
custom roster with adjusted catch ratings

Im at the point now of just dedicating two or three days to go thru the roster and adjust the cb's, and safety's catch ratings. I'm not having many lbs intercepting but just the dbs so i think that's all i would need to change.

Currently i take off 10 to 15 points from the dbs of the team I'm playing and the results are fantastic gameplay. The problem is now I've screwed the ratings compared to the rest of the league. The only way to even things out is a global ratings change to all dbs. Then the stats would be equal for everyone.

The only other option is to change the opposing team's ratings BACK after my game is over as opposed to changing everyone in the league. This would save me A TON of time.

And if i go to all this trouble, what are the odds that EA fixes the int problem by doing exactly what I say. I mean, they could do a quick 2 second global edit of all the dbs catching , right?

I would like any ideas, please. I'm on a series X and cant locate any custom rosters that will do what im posting about..

thank you for your suggestions. I elected to post in this sub directory because you people are more ontop of adjusting gameplay than most other generic commenters in the general thread.

Savannah, GA

Last edited by OJsakila; 10-06-2022 at 03:44 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2022, 06:59 PM   #2
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: custom roster with adjusted catch ratings

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0883R
In my year 2 franchise

IND Rookie QB Tommy Campbell %64 YDS 3,920 YDS/G 230.59 TD 27 INT 13 Sack 53
Made it to the Divsional Round facing the CPU Stealers out of the 3 Teams with rookie QBS in the play offs Tommy Campbell is the only one that won thier wildcard game. How far can he go? Sad to say he won't make it past me if the Texans face him. We already beat him twice in the regular season

1. 41-20
2 37-19

This is Intresting 3 CPU teams making it to the Wildcard with Rookie QBs

TB Rookie QB Alec Pritchett unfortunately did not make the play off but he is 2nd behind me in the top 5 QBS with Brady Trailing 3rd for the patriots who sadly also did not make the play offs.

1st season he looses out of the wild card with TB then the following season does even make the play offs with the Pat's. Maybe it's time for him to finally retire.

3 Teams from My division made it to the play offs

Texans
Titans
Colts

Are you saying you found an edited roster like OP was talking about?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-06-2022, 08:20 PM   #3
Rookie

OJsakila's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmiok222
Are you saying you found an edited roster like OP was talking about?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
lol. yea i didn't even respond to this. I figured he posted in a wrong thread or something..

Im thinking ill just spend tomorrow afternoon adjusting my ratings and then have the weekend to play a season or a lot of it...

Im sure at some point this easy fix will be introduced and then I'll start a "serious" franchise.

Savannah, GA
Old 10-06-2022, 08:56 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

Keep us posted, I’m sure a lot of us would really appreciate it. Thanks man!

https://twitch.tv/br0vechkin8
Old 10-07-2022, 01:25 AM   #5
roe
Rookie

OVR: 0

Thinking of doing similar tbh. Same with injury ratings that might need changing as well
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »