Home

cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden 22 sliders

This is a discussion on cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden 22 sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2021, 07:34 AM   #361
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden 22 sliders

Heading into Week 5 Season #2 (2022)

I did post End of Season stats in here for 2021 (Good Season stat-wise for the Sliders)

Week 4 Scoring

I don't see any consistency in the scoring or if the Vistors are winning more than the Home team.

The top Player has 7 Sacks in 4 games

Sliders are stable, no changes needed.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (135.1 KB, 78 views)

Last edited by cdcool; 09-16-2021 at 07:43 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2021, 11:51 AM   #362
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden 22 sliders

Just when I thought Passing TD's in the Red Zone was a problem
I guess NOT

8 and 9 yard passes for TD's in the Red Zone
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (106.4 KB, 76 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (80.8 KB, 79 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (85.5 KB, 80 views)
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (103.4 KB, 77 views)
File Type: jpg 5.jpg (110.2 KB, 79 views)
Old 09-17-2021, 01:53 AM   #363
Rookie

RufusInPhilly's Arena

OVR: 0

I know this is for CPU vs CPU where all of the games are watched. But I'm starting a league where many (but not all) teams are CPU-controlled, and thus there will be plenty of simmed games. I'm looking for settings & sliders that will help even out games where it's user vs CPU so that at the end of the season, there aren't wildly different stats. Any ideas on how to adjust for mixed leagues? Searched this OS forum, but couldn't find anything.
Old 09-17-2021, 03:28 AM   #364
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusInPhilly
I know this is for CPU vs CPU where all of the games are watched. But I'm starting a league where many (but not all) teams are CPU-controlled, and thus there will be plenty of simmed games. I'm looking for settings & sliders that will help even out games where it's user vs CPU so that at the end of the season, there aren't wildly different stats. Any ideas on how to adjust for mixed leagues? Searched this OS forum, but couldn't find anything.
If you are on the PC CPU vs CPU watched games can be accelerated on Slow sim.

Trying to mix Normal and Fast sim games with Slow sim won't work, stats will not match up. I recommend you Force Advance the Weekly games that are not going to be watched or played, from my experience the stats have a better chance of integrating with the Watched Slow sim games.

I haven't tested for an entire season but for 4 or 5 games I know it works.

The stats on Fast sim are the worst.

Let me clarify, this is for 15 minute Quarters, lowering the Quarter minutes, which I will never do is another option.

CPU vs User still uses the sliders but I don't play that way and never have, trying to get those games to match up with the sim engine, most reduce the quarter length from what I see in here but doing the Force Advance for the simmed games may work, not 100% sure tho.

Hope this helps.

Last edited by cdcool; 09-17-2021 at 03:56 AM.
Old 09-17-2021, 03:00 PM   #365
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Banging through the 2022 Season
Sliders are holding up no issues anywhere
Sacks are sacks and always have been.

Interceptions and Fumbles had changed up a bit but are good now

Questions, please let me know
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2021, 06:00 PM   #366
Rookie

RufusInPhilly's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
If you are on the PC CPU vs CPU watched games can be accelerated on Slow sim.

Trying to mix Normal and Fast sim games with Slow sim won't work, stats will not match up. I recommend you Force Advance the Weekly games that are not going to be watched or played, from my experience the stats have a better chance of integrating with the Watched Slow sim games.

I haven't tested for an entire season but for 4 or 5 games I know it works.

The stats on Fast sim are the worst.

Let me clarify, this is for 15 minute Quarters, lowering the Quarter minutes, which I will never do is another option.

CPU vs User still uses the sliders but I don't play that way and never have, trying to get those games to match up with the sim engine, most reduce the quarter length from what I see in here but doing the Force Advance for the simmed games may work, not 100% sure tho.
Thanks so much, cdcool!! Just to clarify, you're saying simming games via the "advance week" option from the main screen in CFM mode will get me somewhat realistic stats close to real life NLF stats, correct? I figure EA would at the very least would try to create an engine that would get the simmed games close to the real thing, but I'm trying to figure out sliders that will get my played games close to fully Madden's simmed games ... which I guess is probably a somewhat unusual thing to do.

I just played a season controlling a few teams and playing most of the games, and I noticed that overall my running backs and receivers were easily the league leaders, my QBs had high yardage but lead in INTs, and my star edge rushers underperformed in sacks. I've played All-Pro with close to default settings and am by no means all that great, but my overall wions/losses felt about right for the teams I played. 🤷*♂️

Thanks again for the input!

(Fairly new to Madden, btw, so apologies of the newbie questions.)
Old 09-17-2021, 06:27 PM   #367
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusInPhilly
Thanks so much, cdcool!! Just to clarify, you're saying simming games via the "advance week" option from the main screen in CFM mode will get me somewhat realistic stats close to real life NLF stats, correct? I figure EA would at the very least would try to create an engine that would get the simmed games close to the real thing, but I'm trying to figure out sliders that will get my played games close to fully Madden's simmed games ... which I guess is probably a somewhat unusual thing to do.

I just played a season controlling a few teams and playing most of the games, and I noticed that overall my running backs and receivers were easily the league leaders, my QBs had high yardage but lead in INTs, and my star edge rushers underperformed in sacks. I've played All-Pro with close to default settings and am by no means all that great, but my overall wions/losses felt about right for the teams I played. ��*♂️

Thanks again for the input!

(Fairly new to Madden, btw, so apologies of the newbie questions.)
This sounds about right your Team will be the league leaders, I've tested this years ago.

My suggestion is try Advancing the League and see what the stats look like. As I said, I've done it during a couple of weeks when I had sack issues with some players on certain teams and it didn't hurt the stats. I have not tested it for a full season.

The Buttomline: The Sim Engine and the 3D Engine will not match up in Madden 100%. This is why I control all 32 teams and watch all CPU vs CPU, everybody is equal. The Sliders make the game.
Old 09-17-2021, 07:02 PM   #368
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Damn!
Passing TD's are Good, all the games, scoring and stats are outstanding
Blow Outs, Close Games and Tie's
7 Sacks in this game
Sliders are Perfect!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (111.5 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (85.5 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (93.3 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (114.8 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpg 5.jpg (109.0 KB, 41 views)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »