Home

cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden 22 sliders

This is a discussion on cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden 22 sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-20-2021, 11:16 PM   #57
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden 22 sliders

Game changed: Offense is overwhelming, I've always said EA can do a push

Testing QB ACC back at 5, saw a 55 Yard TD so distance and when is prob tied to programing not to the Sliders.
Old 08-21-2021, 12:21 AM   #58
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden 22 sliders

Most current set posted on 8/20/2021 (Below)
QB ACCURACY 10 to 5 (%'s went up, still throwing the Long Ball)
Wide Receiver Catching 43 to 46

74 Yard TD Pass

Back to where I started, the game OFFENSE changed
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (92.4 KB, 70 views)
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (98.8 KB, 70 views)
Old 08-21-2021, 01:20 AM   #59
Rookie

OVR: 0

So im going to try these out now. How do you manage trades and what not?
Old 08-21-2021, 03:22 AM   #60
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEAMPURPJG
So im going to try these out now. How do you manage trades and what not?
Cool

I Auto everything, I have it explained in my Opening Page (Last)
Old 08-21-2021, 03:43 AM   #61
Rookie

CDcool I’ve noticed for a while the TD stat seems to be off… if you throw 250-300 yards a game I think it’s pretty rare to end with only 1 TD?

Since you slow sim a majority of the season for all teams. Do any of your QBs ever end with 47-50 tds?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2021, 06:44 AM   #62
MVP

orye74's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
Madden NFL 22 Franchise Mode Glitch: Final Score

https://gamertweak.com/madden-22-fra...nal-score-bug/

I don’t know if this is good news or not, but, the issue seems to be limited to just the Franchise mode. Luckily most of the other modes in the game don’t seem to be suffering from the Madden NFL 22 Franchise Mode Final Score Glitch Bug. Let’s just take the positives as and when they come.

If you are adventurous enough, you can have a look at possibly uninstalling and then reinstalling. We can’t guarantee this will work but there is no other method available as of now. Nor has been there any official update from EA games on their social media about the same. Let’s just hope there is a patch that will come out for the game soon.
Well the profile deletion fixed my perpetual loading screen and the last two games I played the scores stuck. I don’t know if I’d consider that good news since EA treats us franchise guys as 2nd class citizens

Last edited by orye74; 08-21-2021 at 06:54 AM.
Old 08-21-2021, 09:11 AM   #63
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by direfire
CDcool I’ve noticed for a while the TD stat seems to be off… if you throw 250-300 yards a game I think it’s pretty rare to end with only 1 TD?

Since you slow sim a majority of the season for all teams. Do any of your QBs ever end with 47-50 tds?
I've never had a Passing TD issue, I'm still testing Madden 22 so I'll pay more attention most get 1-2 TD's per game, 3 are rare, I've seen as many as 5 in Madden 21, historically Mahomes had that many from memory.

Making sure QB's throw 2 or more Passing TD's per game, I'm not sure there is a Slider for that, good Pass Completion Percentages always got me there. Madden 22 does seem a bit light but you don't want teams running up and down the field scoring either so it's a balance thing coupled with EA Programing. I'll see what I can do.
Old 08-21-2021, 09:47 AM   #64
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by direfire

This game just finished Cam threw 2, both QB's with completion percenatges in the 70's, Watson none, Neither threw for 300, with the current set.

You gotta watch a lot games to see what's going on and make changes and if they can be fixed with Sliders. This is just one game and I'm still testing so I can't pass judgement yet on anything and the game is changing.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (98.7 KB, 59 views)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »