Home

cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden 22 sliders

This is a discussion on cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden 22 sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2021, 07:12 PM   #369
Rookie

RufusInPhilly's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden 22 sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
This sounds about right your Team will be the league leaders, I've tested this years ago.

My suggestion is try Advancing the League and see what the stats look like. As I said, I've done it during a couple of weeks when I had sack issues with some players on certain teams and it didn't hurt the stats. I have not tested it for a full season.

The Buttomline: The Sim Engine and the 3D Engine will not match up in Madden 100%. This is why I control all 32 teams and watch all CPU vs CPU, everybody is equal. The Sliders make the game.
Thanks, man! Really appreciate it. I'm gonna a fully simmed / fully watched season soon, and am definitely going to use the settings you're testing out here. Awesome work. Cheers!
Old 09-18-2021, 08:59 PM   #370
Banned

Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden 22 sliders

Once you get the right sliders and adjusting the game actually plays very realistic and fun. I wish it did this out of the box though. I’m going to create some sliders and take a little insight from a few slider makers and make my own.
Old 09-18-2021, 09:04 PM   #371
MVP

Teleo's Arena

CDCOOL - are you getting any scenario options as on owner?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2021, 09:49 PM   #372
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
I was, seems like that they have dropped off tho, not that many.
Old 09-18-2021, 10:28 PM   #373
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncensoredmath
Once you get the right sliders and adjusting the game actually plays very realistic and fun. I wish it did this out of the box though. I’m going to create some sliders and take a little insight from a few slider makers and make my own.
True, that's the challenge.
EA does makes Changes and Patches to game, Its a Billion dollar company that has the game on Servers, so there is a degree of changes needed with the Sliders until that game matures.

Every year has been getting better and shorter to getting a finalized setting.

Last edited by cdcool; 09-19-2021 at 05:45 AM.
Old 09-19-2021, 01:29 AM   #374
Rookie

What kind of run/pass ratio do you get in your games? I only watch my Steelers, it has been 3 seasons and I wish we ran the ball more. In nearly all our games, the run/pass ration is 33/66%. The only time I can be closer to 40/60 is when I have the lead at the end of the game, so the CPU calls some runs to eat the clock. But the running game never seems to be at the center of the gameplan (even if I chose "run inside" in the weekly strategy).

I'm still in the same scheme (multiple power run vertical I think). I tried to change the playbook (took the New Orleans one, I chose a playbook linked to the same scheme). Big Ben is no longer the QB, I have a 75 rookie who's not even a star. On the other hand, the RB Najeeh Harris IS a superstar and the best skill player on offense. But still. Every game, it's like, "let's throw 7 or 8 passes every 10 plays, even on 3rd and short, plus only passes at the end of the half, and if we are losing in the 4th quarter, let's totally forget the run". Same thing for my opponents. Only the Ninters called 42 runs for only 30 passes. One time in 3 years.

I don't know if that's coded in the game or if it's tied to my team (below average OL and strong front seven, which may influence the playcalling?). I'm a little frustrated, because I draft and sign players in the hope to build a conservative offense, waiting for our QB to mature. But it just doesn't translates on the field: after 8 games, the rookie QB had 335 passes and we are losing. Do you know how to influence the play calling? I wish coach mode would work...

More frustrating: this year I have now a bad record and my GM wants to fire me (But I see the run/pass ratio issue since year 1... if that's an issue, maybe that's just me not doing what I should).

Last edited by Busforever; 09-19-2021 at 01:36 AM.
Old 09-19-2021, 05:39 AM   #375
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busforever
What kind of run/pass ratio do you get in your games? I only watch my Steelers, it has been 3 seasons and I wish we ran the ball more. In nearly all our games, the run/pass ration is 33/66%. The only time I can be closer to 40/60 is when I have the lead at the end of the game, so the CPU calls some runs to eat the clock. But the running game never seems to be at the center of the gameplan (even if I chose "run inside" in the weekly strategy).

I'm still in the same scheme (multiple power run vertical I think). I tried to change the playbook (took the New Orleans one, I chose a playbook linked to the same scheme). Big Ben is no longer the QB, I have a 75 rookie who's not even a star. On the other hand, the RB Najeeh Harris IS a superstar and the best skill player on offense. But still. Every game, it's like, "let's throw 7 or 8 passes every 10 plays, even on 3rd and short, plus only passes at the end of the half, and if we are losing in the 4th quarter, let's totally forget the run". Same thing for my opponents. Only the Ninters called 42 runs for only 30 passes. One time in 3 years.

I don't know if that's coded in the game or if it's tied to my team (below average OL and strong front seven, which may influence the playcalling?). I'm a little frustrated, because I draft and sign players in the hope to build a conservative offense, waiting for our QB to mature. But it just doesn't translates on the field: after 8 games, the rookie QB had 335 passes and we are losing. Do you know how to influence the play calling? I wish coach mode would work...

More frustrating: this year I have now a bad record and my GM wants to fire me (But I see the run/pass ratio issue since year 1... if that's an issue, maybe that's just me not doing what I should).
CPU vs CPU it's been good. Games are diverse and varied.

In this game I just Watched (Just as an example)
Wilson threw 58 Times and the Team ran 14 times and lost
Carr threw for 40 times and the team ran 33 times and won

Simming and playing as a User or not Slow siming with Sliders 100% results will vary but CPU vs CPU no issues for me.

Some of what you are seeing is also tied to EA programing.

It's depends on the matchup and the scoring, (I've been looking at it)
Both QB's threw for over 300 Yards and both only had one TD. (Been looking at this also)
5 Sacks

150 Plays in this game, which is good. (This varies also)

100% CPU vs CPU

No complaints
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (108.7 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (99.6 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (106.9 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg 5.jpg (115.4 KB, 51 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2021, 05:48 AM   #376
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
They probably cut it off temporally while they working on it, like they did with another feature without a Patch. Remotely

I'm sure they will pop up again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »