Home

The Franchise Mode Discussion Group's - Progressive M22 Slider Set for AP/AM on NGen

This is a discussion on The Franchise Mode Discussion Group's - Progressive M22 Slider Set for AP/AM on NGen within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2021, 04:15 AM   #17
Rookie

supersonician's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The Franchise Mode Discussion Group's - Progressive M22 Slider Set for AP/AM on N

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboyjones20
Can anyone offer an opinion on this slider set? Have not tried it as I play all-madden.

https://outsidergaming.com/madden-22...ic-experience/
nope but just use the ones in here anyway
Old 08-25-2021, 04:19 AM   #18
Rookie

supersonician's Arena

Re: The Franchise Mode Discussion Group's - Progressive M22 Slider Set for AP/AM on N

Quote:
Originally Posted by LR Mike
Ran across these sliders tonight and decided to give them a try since All-Madden has been punishing me. Using the Dolphins in my test Franchise playing Offense only on 10 minute quarters. I'm starting out with the Mid-Madden slider set.

Vs Jets - W 13-10, Tua struggled with 3 picks (2 were bad reads on my part) 189 yds on 56% but the running game was solid. 20car/90yds for Gaskin and 11car/57yds for Ahmed.

Vs Panthers - W 34-15, Much better game for Tua as he threw for 322 3td/2int on 67%. Running game struggled a bit in this one has Gaskin had 20car/63 yds and 7car/13 yds for Ahmed

So far really enjoying this set and seeing some diversity in the offense. Running game has been a massive struggle on All-madden this season for me so seeing an improvement in game 1 was great. Will continue to test more.
Love this feedback for two reasons.

1 - Dolphins franchise and as a avid Fins fan that was enough for me to love it anyway.

2 - this is exactly why I designed these sliders. Like you I can't just play All-Madden yet, so I wanted a set which allowed you to play something challenging not impossible.
Old 08-25-2021, 11:55 AM   #19
MVP

DallasRocks's Arena

OVR: 12

Had another great game on Mid-Madden. Bills(me) vs Bucs. I won 28-23. Started off holding them on a long drive to a FG then I scored quick on a long run to go up 7-3. Brady drove them down to score on a 12 play drive to go up 10-7. I then scored quick again on a long pass to Diggs. I had a stupid fumble trying to run out of bounce that led to a FG before half for them and then later had a dumb interception that led to a TD for them. I was up 28-16 when they scored a TD with like 10 seconds left.

Overall takeway:

I can run almost at will.

Tough to pass but not impossible

CPU running game is respectable

CPU passing game is good but not overpowered, I feel I can sack them or pick them any play but often don't.

Think I had 402 total yds to their 387. It was the first game I've had that has gone back and forth the whole game with me pulling it out.

Going to keep using these until my skill goes up and can try Ultimate Madden
Old 08-25-2021, 10:20 PM   #20
Rookie

These sliders are the best i have adjusted based on my own preferences but as a base they are the best hands down thanks for posting and providing alternative settings!
Old 08-25-2021, 11:40 PM   #21
Rookie

supersonician's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcern2323
These sliders are the best i have adjusted based on my own preferences but as a base they are the best hands down thanks for posting and providing alternative settings!
thanks for the feedback always nice to hear

out of curiosity which bits did you adjust? We're always looking at ways to improve these
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2021, 11:44 PM   #22
Rookie

supersonician's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRocks
Had another great game on Mid-Madden. Bills(me) vs Bucs. I won 28-23. Started off holding them on a long drive to a FG then I scored quick on a long run to go up 7-3. Brady drove them down to score on a 12 play drive to go up 10-7. I then scored quick again on a long pass to Diggs. I had a stupid fumble trying to run out of bounce that led to a FG before half for them and then later had a dumb interception that led to a TD for them. I was up 28-16 when they scored a TD with like 10 seconds left.

Overall takeway:

I can run almost at will.

Tough to pass but not impossible

CPU running game is respectable

CPU passing game is good but not overpowered, I feel I can sack them or pick them any play but often don't.

Think I had 402 total yds to their 387. It was the first game I've had that has gone back and forth the whole game with me pulling it out.

Going to keep using these until my skill goes up and can try Ultimate Madden
Some great feedback here so thank you very much.

Personally I'm looking at the following changes across the majority of difficulty levels:
  1. 1) Increasing run blocking for then CPU. At the moment it ranges between 60-65 (except mid madden) So I'm going to look to raise each one by 10. So 60 becomes 70 etc. As the run feels OP'd this year
  2. 2) Fumbles! I hate fumbles anyway as much as I know it's realisitc it happens. But in Madden 22 your team fumble the ball like crazy, so this is 100% going from 52 up to 63 (this is the sweet spot I've found) No way we should be having 4-5 fumbles per game and on 52 that's what I'm experiencing

Is there anything else people think we should tinker with?
Old 08-25-2021, 11:52 PM   #23
Rookie

supersonician's Arena

Updated Sliders - 26th August 2021

changes include increasing run blocking for CPU. Fumbles and adjustments to fatigue and penalties

Old 08-26-2021, 02:04 AM   #24
Rookie

Getting way to many sacks on all pro. I like using my pass rushers but this is insane. Playing as the Bears I just had 7 sacks before end of the third against the Bucs. Bump up pass blocking?!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »