Home

Playmakers Madden 22 NG Pro Level Sliders (User vs CPU & CPU vs CPU)

This is a discussion on Playmakers Madden 22 NG Pro Level Sliders (User vs CPU & CPU vs CPU) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2021, 11:59 AM   #57
MVP

atlplayboy23's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Playmakers Madden 22 NG Pro Level Sliders (User vs CPU & CPU vs CPU)

Plugging this in when I get home. Been playing with cpu talking at 35 seems to make power backs stand out more

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
Old 08-26-2021, 12:15 PM   #58
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhouserjr0614
How many fumbles do you see with user setting at 0?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Honestly it's not too bad IMO

You just have to realize sometimes you'll need to cover up the ball or else risk being stripped.

But you can also set your coaching strategy to conservative and your guys while try to protect the ball on their own.

Last Night Dak fumbled doing a sack on me and Zeke fumbled once but it didn't feel cheesy.

You also have the option to increase the slider up to around 5 which you should be good at that point because last year in Madden 21 I used fumble at 5 all year vs CPU tackle at 65.

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 08-26-2021, 12:18 PM   #59
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlplayboy23
Plugging this in when I get home. Been playing with cpu talking at 35 seems to make power backs stand out more

Hey atlplaboy how's it been going for you?

I think i saw 1-2 other post earlier about 35 Tackling so it appears there are a few others rocking with the reduced CPU Tackle slider who mentioned the same thing about power backs.

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 08-26-2021, 12:24 PM   #60
MVP

atlplayboy23's Arena

OVR: 10

Everything has been going good. How about with you. Finally back playing Madden after years off 21 hooked me back in.

Yea that's where I got it from seems to work good so far. Makes different backs stand out more.

Old 08-26-2021, 12:50 PM   #61
Rookie

OVR: 0

Any timetable on the cpu vs cpu sliders? Will it be similar to the cpu side of you're user vs cpu sliders?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2021, 01:04 PM   #62
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

For those who might have missed it last night I created a 2nd version of the Sliders which I have named "HYBRID ZERO SLIDERS"

On The Front page you will see those sliders listed directly under the original base set. I plan to leave both sets up front to give the USER two options that they can test play and modify either their liking.

If you need to increase the difficulty of Pro Level keep in mind you can always raise the CPU Defensive Sliders as they are not maxed out on either version. I did that because I don't want to force guys into playing a game where the CPU starts to do things that might become frustrating to watch.

So feel free to increase or decrease any of their sliders that fit your desired style of play.

I still might tinker with Special Teams and the Fatigue Settings but as of right now I'm moving on to CPU vs CPU Sliders this weekend because I know this forum has quiet a few guys who prefer that style of play as well.

All feedback and suggestions are welcome on the USER vs CPU Sliders as you'll notice throughout the thread I'm very open to testing things that other's have suggested or recommended to me.

Old 08-26-2021, 02:09 PM   #63
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
Honestly it's not too bad IMO

You just have to realize sometimes you'll need to cover up the ball or else risk being stripped.

But you can also set your coaching strategy to conservative and your guys while try to protect the ball on their own.

Last Night Dak fumbled doing a sack on me and Zeke fumbled once but it didn't feel cheesy.

You also have the option to increase the slider up to around 5 which you should be good at that point because last year in Madden 21 I used fumble at 5 all year vs CPU tackle at 65.
Thanks. I played my first game with these sliders, and I had 4 fumbles at HT with the Cowboys. 3 by Zeke and 1 by Dalton. I usually cover up everytime, it usually happened with the CPU threw a hit stick onto my guy. I wasn't sure how much to raise to keep a good balance.
Old 08-26-2021, 02:12 PM   #64
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

Any auto subs sliders?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »