Home

Matt10's Madden 22 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 22 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-30-2021, 03:30 AM   #537
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 22 Sliders

I played a full season with these sliders and their overall alright. A few things Ive noticed is ridiculous completion percentages for the CPU qbs (80 plus percent from qbs guys like tua and Zach Wilson) especially when they enter the 2 min drill they basically torch me every time (playing with the Patriots so my secondary is no joke). Also the user run game is a bit easy, I averaged 5.9 a carry with Damien Harris.
Old 11-30-2021, 03:24 PM   #538
MVP

Jagsfan24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhubes10
I have been using these now for a season and a half of CFM. They are extremely fun but I’ve noticed my defense is getting torched lately. Giving up record breaking passing numbers and points per game. Any adjustments I should make to sliders? I’m definitely trying coach adjustments and different coverages. Should I stick to man? Is zone broke again?
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Are you on current gen or next gen?
Old 12-02-2021, 06:27 PM   #539
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayy0g
I played a full season with these sliders and their overall alright. A few things Ive noticed is ridiculous completion percentages for the CPU qbs (80 plus percent from qbs guys like tua and Zach Wilson) especially when they enter the 2 min drill they basically torch me every time (playing with the Patriots so my secondary is no joke). Also the user run game is a bit easy, I averaged 5.9 a carry with Damien Harris.
I also did a season with the Pats and I second this. I know their o-line is super good, but you shouldn’t be able to run the ball that easily. It also creates more high scoring games and makes it easier to win. I’ve tried to play around with the run blocking slider, but nothing helped.
Old 12-03-2021, 05:44 AM   #540
Rookie

Thumbs up Re: Matt10's Madden 22 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenner53
Are you saying to leave the auto subs at 80/60 except for rb and wr? What about good autosub settings with progressive fatigue off?

I've found auto subs 60/80 or 65/80 work pretty well for all positions. For RB, I use different players as PWHB and 3DRB - sometimes just bringing in the pass block RB on a passing play - so the main running back can get enough rest. Formation subs help too, or switching players in the play call window.

Great sliders, as with previous seasons, we've been using the all-madden sliders in our online franchise and very grateful!

The CPU still doesn't play super smart or at the level of most users, but it's a big improvement, and we implement house rules to prevent users from cheesing the CPU too much (obviously some users still have go-to plays in a 2-minute drill).
Old 12-04-2021, 06:01 AM   #541
Rookie

Played about a season and a half with the giants using the All Madden set, here are some takeaways.

CPU wins every single jump ball. Anyone but bradberry (who has abilities) gets absolutely mossed whether I click on or not. Is there anything i can do to manage this?

Robo QB and high completion games still exist but I will say these sliders do good at lowering amount of them. For instance, 71 overall generated rookie qb will throw 24/27 for 350 yards and 4 touchdowns but Arod will throw 17/27 for 250 and a int. Good variety for most part.

CPU run blocking is ok. I have giants so I don't expect much great run defense. However, against power backs it is almost game breaking. For instance, year 2 played zeke and derrick henry in 3/4 weeks, probably both averaged 200 yards a game. very unrealistic.

User QB accuracy is great, I feel like I'm actually watching Daniel Jones play sometimes as he'll throw a beautiful deep ball but miss a short underneath route underneath. WR catching (uncontested) is pretty good as well, although there has been an issue since the update where toe drag catches on sideline are called incomplete and are un-challengeable.

I hope my review was helpful, and please anyone let me know what changes you have made to address these problems if you've had them.

Last edited by _j_maine_; 12-04-2021 at 06:03 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2021, 10:54 AM   #542
MVP

Jagsfan24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by _j_maine_
Played about a season and a half with the giants using the All Madden set, here are some takeaways.

CPU wins every single jump ball. Anyone but bradberry (who has abilities) gets absolutely mossed whether I click on or not. Is there anything i can do to manage this?

Robo QB and high completion games still exist but I will say these sliders do good at lowering amount of them. For instance, 71 overall generated rookie qb will throw 24/27 for 350 yards and 4 touchdowns but Arod will throw 17/27 for 250 and a int. Good variety for most part.

CPU run blocking is ok. I have giants so I don't expect much great run defense. However, against power backs it is almost game breaking. For instance, year 2 played zeke and derrick henry in 3/4 weeks, probably both averaged 200 yards a game. very unrealistic.

User QB accuracy is great, I feel like I'm actually watching Daniel Jones play sometimes as he'll throw a beautiful deep ball but miss a short underneath route underneath. WR catching (uncontested) is pretty good as well, although there has been an issue since the update where toe drag catches on sideline are called incomplete and are un-challengeable.

I hope my review was helpful, and please anyone let me know what changes you have made to address these problems if you've had them.
The main thing you mentioned was variety, and that's at least what you want. It may not be variety like real life NFL but for Madden standards its still good. Yes it can be weird when you throw a deep pass good but then miss an easy 5 yard throw, it can happen in real life it's just frustrating when it happens to you.

As for the cpu qb accuracy, same thing. It can happen where your team plays great defense against an elite qb but then a rookie carves you up (hell look in real life, my Jags let Geno smith look like a hof but then contained Josh Allen the next week)

I've had happen a few times that if you play a game and it's being weird or unrealistic to you then quit the game and restart it, more likely will be different results.

As for your secondary being aggressive, you can try turning on the Ball Hawk setting to on, that might help. Or go into their traits and put your corners to be more aggressive
Old 12-04-2021, 03:48 PM   #543
Pro

OVR: 4

I'm using the all pro version

I'm sure it's just me but has anyone noticed a ramp up in turnovers? I've played 6 quarters since the patch the other day and the cpu and I have combined for 11...
Old 12-05-2021, 11:22 PM   #544
Pro

BlackLightning3's Arena

OVR: 2

Streaming version 9 All-Madden PS5 2022 Week 1 Seahawks vs Broncos, Cam Newton vs Aaron Rogers

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »