Home

Anybody try Competitive over Simulation

This is a discussion on Anybody try Competitive over Simulation within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Sports Emulation in 2022 - Going Beyond Emulation
OS Reacts: NBA 2K23 Gameplay Improvements
MLB The Show 22 Missing Features
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2022, 08:42 AM   #9
All Star
 
MizzouRah's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Troy, MO
Re: Anybody try Competitive over Simulation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cch99
Total Default. Like reset sliders inside CFM?


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Correct, everything on 50.
MizzouRah is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2022, 12:25 PM   #10
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Washington D.C
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Anybody try Competitive over Simulation

Does Competitive AP On everything 50, feel and play like a total different game?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouRah
Correct, everything on 50.
Sent from my SM-G991U using Operation Sports mobile app
PanthersFan89 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2022, 01:22 PM   #11
All Star
 
MizzouRah's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Troy, MO
Re: Anybody try Competitive over Simulation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanthersFan89
Does Competitive AP On everything 50, feel and play like a total different game?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Operation Sports mobile app
Have no idea, I strictly play on AM.
MizzouRah is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2022, 01:31 PM   #12
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Washington D.C
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Anybody try Competitive over Simulation

On AM, is it really cheezy as previous Maddens or it gives you more of a fair shot?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouRah
Have no idea, I strictly play on AM.
Sent from my SM-G991U using Operation Sports mobile app
PanthersFan89 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2022, 03:22 PM   #13
All Star
 
MizzouRah's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Troy, MO
Re: Anybody try Competitive over Simulation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanthersFan89
On AM, is it really cheezy as previous Maddens or it gives you more of a fair shot?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Operation Sports mobile app
It's not cheezy at all but you have to play football. You can't just throw bombs all day long and expect to score 50 points on the CPU, those will get intercepted.

You have to mix running and passing plays and play to the strengths of your team and gameplan. I'm always trying to throw to open receivers and take sacks if I have to or throw it away because throwing into good coverage is usually a pick.

I also like to mix speed/power rushing attack an exploit weak areas of the CPU defense.

It's not for everyone because it's hard, but it plays very fair overall.
MizzouRah is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2022, 04:29 PM   #14
MVP
 
cch99's Arena
 
OVR: 9
Join Date: May 2003
Re: Anybody try Competitive over Simulation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouRah
It's not cheezy at all but you have to play football. You can't just throw bombs all day long and expect to score 50 points on the CPU, those will get intercepted.



You have to mix running and passing plays and play to the strengths of your team and gameplan. I'm always trying to throw to open receivers and take sacks if I have to or throw it away because throwing into good coverage is usually a pick.



I also like to mix speed/power rushing attack an exploit weak areas of the CPU defense.



It's not for everyone because it's hard, but it plays very fair overall.


What’s the human accuracy like? Is it similar to sim mode ?


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
cch99 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2022, 08:40 PM   #15
Rookie
 
runsondunkin's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Re: Anybody try Competitive over Simulation

I just tried this. Had one game that played really well, realistic and fun. And another where the cpu picked me off a lot and on defense I couldn’t get pressure at all. Qb would either throw right away to a hitch route or pat the ball for 10 seconds until someone came open. So much different than the first game I played


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
runsondunkin is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2022, 11:56 PM   #16
All Star
 
MizzouRah's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Troy, MO
Re: Anybody try Competitive over Simulation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cch99
What’s the human accuracy like? Is it similar to sim mode ?


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I'm like 65% with Trevor Lawrence.
MizzouRah is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:45 AM.

Top -