Home

Madden 22 XP Sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 22 XP Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-28-2021, 10:30 AM   #33
Rookie

Ragnar84's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 22 XP Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
Honestly I doubt it. There's a ton of push back just when devs think they should devote some head count to fixing legacy issues.

I keep going back to NBA 2k and what they did last year on next gen by creating MYNBA. I just bought NBA 2k 22 on PC and it’s overwhelming how many customization options there are with a league, team and players. Plus I like the PC gameplay even if it’s not as smooth as the NG version. They actually put in new franchise features long ago and they have followed up with tweaks and upgrades each year.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-29-2021, 02:03 AM   #34
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
Flazko slightly modified fit my gameplay preferences and skill level. I almost always begin the year with Flazko and up with Matt10s by the end. Not a knock on Flazko, just freshens up the game a bit.
Honestly curious what the skill level of madden devs are? Are the guys designing and implementing things generally better at the game?

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
Old 10-29-2021, 07:17 PM   #35
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneamongthefence
Honestly curious what the skill level of madden devs are? Are the guys designing and implementing things generally better at the game?

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
I don't play a ton of head to head, but I would say the average gameplay designer is probably better than 60-ish percent of the general community, while the best gameplay designers are probably the next level down from tournament players. Don't quote me, again, I play little head to head and I'm honestly **** on the sticks.

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »