Home

MizzouRah M22 NG AM CFM Sliders

This is a discussion on MizzouRah M22 NG AM CFM Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2021, 09:38 PM   #1
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16
MizzouRah M22 NG AM CFM Sliders

All Madden Simulation Settings

(AM/10M/Accel clock ON/20S/use whatever time you want)

Franchise Settings
Live Rosters start (your choice)
Skill Level: All-Madden/Simulation
League Type: All
Instant Starter: Off
Trade Deadline: On
Trade Type: Enable All
Coach Firing: CPU Only
Salary Cap: On
Relocation Settings: Normal
Injury: On
Pre Existing Injury: On (user pref)
Practice Squad Stealing: On
Fill Roster: Off
Season Experience: Full experience
Re-Sign Players: Off
Progress Players: Off
Sign Off-Season Free Agents: Off
Tutorial Pop-Ups: Off
All Helpers: On (user pref)
Staff Talent Cost Modifier: Slowest
Graphics: Performance
Camera: ALL22
Progressive Fatigue: OFF
Training Injuries: ON

Slider Settings - v5.1 - 1/6/22

ALL-MADDEN
SIMULATION
LIVE PLAYBOOKS: OFF (user pref)

QUARTER LENGTH 10 minutes (user pref)
ACCEL CLOCK ON (user pref)
MINIMUM PLAY CLOCK 20 seconds (user pref)

Normal text = default / BOLDED text = changes

INJURIES 50
FATIGUE 55
MIN PLAYER SPEED THRESHOLD 60

HUM/CPU

QB Accuracy 50 45
Pass Blocking 48 49
WR Catching 46 45
Run Blocking 45 53
Fumbles 50 50
Pass Defense Reaction Time 53 53
Interceptions 33 15
Pass Coverage 53 53
Tackling 53 53

Kicking and Punting Setting

FG Power 50
FG Accuracy 48
Punt Power 53
Punt Accuracy 48
Kickoff Power 54

Penalty Settings (ALL 51 except RTP 50)

Offside 51
False Start 51
Holding 51
Face mask 51
Defensive Pass Interference 51
Illegal Block In The Back 51
Roughing Passer 50
Offensive Pass Interference On
Kick Catch Interference On
Intentional Grounding On
Roughing Kicker On
Running Into Kicker On
Illegal Contact On

Jacksonville Jaguars CFM

2021 Record (4-13) (Week 15 start)
2022 Record (10-7) (missed playoffs)

Dallas beats New England to win the 2021 Super Bowl
Kansas City Chiefs beat the Green Bay Packers to win the 2022 Super Bowl

AM default 50/Competitive mode
W 35-28 vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-0)
W 23-20 (OT) vs Houston Texans (2-0)
W 31-14 vs Los Angeles Chargers (3-0)

Last edited by MizzouRah; 01-14-2022 at 03:24 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2021, 09:42 PM   #2
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

Re: MizzouRah M22 NG AM CFM Sliders

I'm doing a test CFM with the Minnesota Vikings and starting on AM defaults and most penalty settings maxed, which are currently broken. I've seen maybe 2-4 penalties a game.

I'm 2-0 in preseason and I'm sure once I get into the regular season, sliders will need some adjusting. I have noticed the CPU pursuit angles are much better this year on default 50 speed threshold.

I'll start posting stats once I'm into the regular season, that's when I can start to see what needs to be adjusted in the slider settings.

Looking forward to another great Madden football season!!

Last edited by MizzouRah; 08-30-2021 at 09:45 PM.
Old 08-30-2021, 09:44 PM   #3
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

Just a reminder.. currently I'm mainly on AM defaults except for penalty settings. I need many more games before I start to mess with sliders. The two preseason games I played were actually very good as far as stats go, but I know that will change once the starters play a whole game.

M22 observations so far:

1. Receivers better at staying in bounds on sideline catches, getting those two feet down or turning up field.
2. CPU QB's actually having more of a pocket presence and I'm seeing more misthrows and less balls just thrown out of bounds. Plus the deep ball by the CPU is finally a thing.
3. Running game for both CPU and myself seem spot on so far. (need a full game with Dalvin Cook)
4. Punts seem short, will need tweaked probably like M21.
5. I was always last in interceptions in M21 and I've probably had 5 in just two games so far.
6. Speaking of INT's, the couple I've thrown were totally my mistake.
7. I know some will not like the fumbles, but for me it's really nice to see more hit stick fumbles on default. I think I've seen about 4-5 total between me and CPU team in two games.
8. I've been going back and forth with quality mode and performance mode. Not sure which one I like better but I'm leaning performance for a more smooth experience between gameplay and cut scene transitions.
9. Quarter length/accelerated clock, seems like the total plays by the CPU vs CPU games are up towards NFL standards so I'm experimenting with different settings.
10. Pursuit angles by the CPU teammates and CPU team players are finally where they need to be on default speed threshold of 50. They actually take much better angles and no longer just run parallel to the ball carrier down the field.
11. Pass rush on default is also a pleasant surprise as it's a good mix of time to throw and blitzes that have me taking sacks. I see the same thing when I'm on defense.

They have definitely improved the game overall this year and AM defaults feel like a really good starting point.

Last edited by MizzouRah; 08-30-2021 at 10:24 PM.
Old 08-31-2021, 07:34 AM   #4
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

Glad you're back in the mix!

I was running these in my LAR franchise and couldn't keep Fields below 85%, but I may do like you do and start in the pre-season, which will give some time for data aggregation and comparisons w/ different matchups.

I loved the NG set last year & am sure this year's set will be just as good.

I think MIN is a really fun team to use as a tester. Seem good enough to make the playoffs if things go well, but also could be an 8-8 team if they don't.
Old 08-31-2021, 07:43 AM   #5
Rookie

Decent at Best's Arena

OVR: 0

I asked you sometime last year Mizzou but cant seem to find your answer so I'll ask again. When on defense do user a Dlineman or LB/DB? If a dlineman have you seen the CPU panicking at all sensing "ghost" pressure. I know sometimes, atleast on 21, as soon as you engaged as a pass rusher the CPU QB would just fling it. Have you experienced that this year?

Sent from my SM-A102U using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2021, 08:15 AM   #6
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueHominid
Glad you're back in the mix!

I was running these in my LAR franchise and couldn't keep Fields below 85%, but I may do like you do and start in the pre-season, which will give some time for data aggregation and comparisons w/ different matchups.

I loved the NG set last year & am sure this year's set will be just as good.

I think MIN is a really fun team to use as a tester. Seem good enough to make the playoffs if things go well, but also could be an 8-8 team if they don't.
Great to hear from you! I'm sure tweaks will need to be made once I'm in the regular season, which I should be able to get a few games in tonight. It's hard to tell with backups in the preseason but so far I'm really enjoying M22.

I had a list of teams but finally decided on Minnesota, LAR would be fun too. Keep me updated on your findings.
Old 08-31-2021, 08:19 AM   #7
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decent at Best
I asked you sometime last year Mizzou but cant seem to find your answer so I'll ask again. When on defense do user a Dlineman or LB/DB? If a dlineman have you seen the CPU panicking at all sensing "ghost" pressure. I know sometimes, atleast on 21, as soon as you engaged as a pass rusher the CPU QB would just fling it. Have you experienced that this year?

Sent from my SM-A102U using Operation Sports mobile app
I use a LB on defense and typically whichever one is covering the HB out of the backfield. So far in two preseason games I haven't noticed it nearly as much, if at all, like it was in M21. The CPU QB seems to have more pocket sense an will run or at times throw into really tight windows or heave up a deep pass. I do recall a few throws OOB to avoid the rush but not like M21.

I'll keep an eye on it though.
Old 08-31-2021, 11:10 AM   #8
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouRah
Great to hear from you! I'm sure tweaks will need to be made once I'm in the regular season, which I should be able to get a few games in tonight. It's hard to tell with backups in the preseason but so far I'm really enjoying M22.

I had a list of teams but finally decided on Minnesota, LAR would be fun too. Keep me updated on your findings.
Will do. You OK w/ me posting streams from the OP on here? Happy to show the set in action on my Twitch.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »