Home

Leon N All-Pro Sliders Madden 22(Current/Next Gen)

This is a discussion on Leon N All-Pro Sliders Madden 22(Current/Next Gen) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2021, 12:52 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 7
Leon N All-Madden Sliders Madden 22(Current/Next Gen)

Ok guys, I try to keep as much realism as humanly possible so I have tested run blocking, tackling, pass coverage, and qb accuracy so far in practice mode. Therefore in my mind, if I don't lose with the Lions vs. the Bucs then the sliders need to be adjusted until I do lose.

This is what I have come up with so far:

Update 9/2/21

Speed Threshold: 95 (Based of of Aestis experimentation)

Level: All-Madden

Penalties: All maxed out except for Roughing the Passer at 50

All other settings: Default

Time: I run at 10 minutes no accelerated clock but its your preference

On offense, I only change the run from right to left or run an audible to a pass based off of too many men in the box. I never hot route outside of that.

On defense, I run a no switch rule and only play with the MLB

Human Sliders (Current/Next Gen)

QB Accuracy - 6/17
(I tested by running hitch routes with QB Glennon SAC (81) and I ran the same play until I saw inaccurate balls in 2 out of every 10 throws. Once that was done I locked it in at 30; (9/2) went back to the lab and noticed after 30 throws Glennon still missed only 2 throws.

Eventuallly lowered to 5 based on Aaron Rodgers PFF stats if accuracy with clean pocket was 84.4%. He is rated 96 SAC So that should equate to 84%. Tested my theory with Jordan Love SAC 84 and saw him have a 73.3% completion rate with sliders at 5 with short throws....I THINK I CRACKED THE ACCURACY ISSUE IN MADDEN!!!)

Pass Blocking - 50

WR Catching - 50

Run Blocking - 50

Fumbles - 50

Pass Defense Reaction Time - 50

Interceptions - 6/17
(Lowered to 6 because of throw out of sack passes and innacuratre passes tend to go straight to the defender for n interception. Also, dbs have horrible hands in general minus a few players so there should be some drops from the dbs like we see in real life. I will possible look at raising later)

Pass Coverage - 50

Tackling - 50

CPU Sliders

QB Accuracy - 5/5
(Used Glennon (SAC 81) again and he was already throwing 2 inaccurate passes per every 10 passes so I was good with it at default. At 6 saw CPU A. Rodgers at 84% completion rate with clean pocket. When playing in franchise, the CPU still took deep shots!!!....I THINK I CRACKED THE CODE!!!!!)

Pass Blocking - 50

WR Catching - 50

Run Blocking - 50

Fumbles - 50

Pass Defense Reaction Time - 50

Interceptions - 5/5

Pass Coverage - 50

Tackling - 50

I will be posting box scores each time I play. Let me know what you think

Last edited by kzdwfy; 09-20-2021 at 02:12 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2021, 01:15 PM   #2
Rookie

Decent at Best's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Leon N All-Pro Sliders Madden 22(Current/Next Gen)

These look pretty good. May give them a run later. Heads up on the Fumble slider, the more you raise the Slider the less fumbles you'll see and vice versa.

Also, what are you using for fatigue/INJ and Penalty sliders?

Sent from my SM-A102U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-31-2021, 03:22 PM   #3
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decent at Best
These look pretty good. May give them a run later. Heads up on the Fumble slider, the more you raise the Slider the less fumbles you'll see and vice versa.

Also, what are you using for fatigue/INJ and Penalty sliders?

Sent from my SM-A102U using Operation Sports mobile app

Good to know on the fumbles. The average was 2.59 fumbles per game in 2020 so I'll start adjusting as I play.

Fatigue sliders were at default because moving towards the second half of the season, you'll see your primary back be substituted more due to progressive fatigue. So that will be adjusted as I play.

Same thing for injuries, leaving at default or I'll probably reference the injury slider from other guys on this site who have a better idea than do

Also the penalty sliders don't work in franchise right now although they have never really worked lol

Last edited by kzdwfy; 08-31-2021 at 03:25 PM.
Old 08-31-2021, 03:48 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kzdwfy
Run Blocking - 0 (This is what will ultimately get me to move to All-Madden. I used the Lions O-line, one of the worst run blocking Madden O-lines vs the BUcds D-line, one of the best. Even with Run Blocking at 0, runnning the same zone run out of single back netted me a gain of 4 or more yards 40% (4 out of 10 runs succesful for 4 yds gained or more) of the time. I think that this number percentage should be zero. The defense should dominate the o-line and does not do it as effecftively as I would like)

Tackling - 53 (Human RB was breaking too many tackles at 50 from high tackle rating CPU LBs so i raised the Tackle accordingly)

Similar feelings. I would consider trying the CPU tackling 60. Not sure how this impacts the zone out plays but going from 55 to 60 CPU tackling I found the inside runs where nothing was really happening that net 4 yards were reduced by a couple of yards when D-line grabbed people.
Old 08-31-2021, 06:17 PM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steely McBeam
Similar feelings. I would consider trying the CPU tackling 60. Not sure how this impacts the zone out plays but going from 55 to 60 CPU tackling I found the inside runs where nothing was really happening that net 4 yards were reduced by a couple of yards when D-line grabbed people.
I'll check it out, if the block shed is tied to tackling somehow, I'll stay on all-pro for my edits to the slider set
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2021, 06:59 AM   #6
Rookie

Super hard to quantify but I have gone from original Steelers roster to 2025.

Original roster is a revamped o-line with tackles that the Madden ratings guys think should be watching football instead of playing it and an OVR 76 Rookie Powerback.

Current roster O-line is OVR 77, 80, 84, 81, 82 with a 94 PB. Rushing at times can still be little easy but sliding up the speed threshold and the CPU tackle made some (not all) of "that didn't deserve 4 yards" runs disappear even though I have a much better unit.

Last edited by Steely McBeam; 09-01-2021 at 07:01 AM.
Old 09-01-2021, 05:12 PM   #7
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steely McBeam
Super hard to quantify but I have gone from original Steelers roster to 2025.

Original roster is a revamped o-line with tackles that the Madden ratings guys think should be watching football instead of playing it and an OVR 76 Rookie Powerback.

Current roster O-line is OVR 77, 80, 84, 81, 82 with a 94 PB. Rushing at times can still be little easy but sliding up the speed threshold and the CPU tackle made some (not all) of "that didn't deserve 4 yards" runs disappear even though I have a much better unit.
Playing my first game today...I'll leave tackle at 53 for the cpu and the speed threshold at 95. We shall see how it works
Old 09-02-2021, 01:43 AM   #8
Pro

1st Game: Chiefs 49 (me) vs. Ravens 35 (CPU) at home

Notables:
Mahomes : 21-27 389 4td/ 0 picks (had a couple of bad reads that were dropped by Dbs)
Jackson 36-44 350 4td/ 0 picks (no bad reads)

0 fumbles, 0 ints for either team

Helaire: 20 rushes - 51yds (pretty happy about this with the run blocking slider at 0 and the Ravens have a solid dline against the run...all 80s in BSH)

Jackson: 6 rushes - 47yds
Dobbins: 25 rushes - 79 yds (I need to check their oline vs my dline to see if I need to adjust run blocking. I also need to look at th BCV of Dobbins)

Overall, not a lot of pressure from the CPU Ravens, I need to check their pass rush ratings vs. my Oline because I know the Chiefs o line is pretty young so their should be more pressure on me in my eyes.
RT Niang PBF 71
LOLB Bowser FMV 77 (Should have gotten there way more often than not at all...especially at home)

The rest of the Chiefs O line would have held up very well. Cammbell would be their main pass rusher but on the left side of my line, I have my guard and tackle in the 80s on pass block ability. (Will drop pass block down to 38)

Same thing goes for Lamar Jackson. I would have expected more pressure from F. Clark and C. Jones but I will need to check ratings again.
RDT Jones PMV 96 FMV 89
RLE Clark PMV 80 FMV 75
RG Zeitler PBP 85 PBF 75
RT Villanueva PBP 81 PBF 78

Jones should have been getting through ,but not Frank Clark. (I will reduce CPU pass blocking to 38 as well

I didn't like the high scoring but its tough to stop both of these teams. Ill add a lower ranked and higher ranked defense to the franchise to see if they paly better defensively.

Im starting to believe if I can pass rush pressure right, this will chage everything to help out the defense with lower scoring games and more disruuption in the passing game

Last edited by kzdwfy; 09-02-2021 at 02:12 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »