Home

Pro Sliders

This is a discussion on Pro Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2021, 08:39 AM   #9
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: Pro Sliders

I played a 2nd game and it was just as good as the first. I will make the cpu pass block 10 because I got to Derek Carr for 8 sacks with the lowly Bengals Def.
Old 09-09-2021, 08:46 AM   #10
MVP

OVR: 6

I'm pleased you enjoyed the sliders.

I've updated them as I was getting too much pressure on the qb. I've put CPU pass blocking at 50 to see what happens and upped CPU tackling to 70 to reduce rushing totals. I also increased CPU catching to 50 to see if they can win more contested catches.
Old 09-10-2021, 01:35 PM   #11
Pro

I will play several this weekend to get a good feel for these.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2021, 01:53 PM   #12
MVP

I'm getting a great variety in my games and love the way the secondary knocks away passes and doesn't just warp and intercept everything. .

I just need to try and find a way to slightly bring the user running game down a bit. Maybe tackling needs to go up a bit more.
Old 09-24-2021, 01:46 AM   #13
Pro

Are you still rolling with these?
Old 09-24-2021, 09:00 AM   #14
MVP

I'm still using them with a few updates. I didn't think anyone was interested so I didn't post the updates. I'll do it later. These are giving great stats.
Old 09-24-2021, 11:06 AM   #15
MVP

icicle22's Arena

OVR: 7

I'm interested in these myself. I typically play on All Pro but this year I throw a bazillion interceptions on routes where the receiver is leading the defender by a few steps and the pass is underthrown (not by me...I am leading the receiver) and the defender warps into interception mode. I am a decent player and in last years Madden 21 NextGen I was able to successfully drop passes into these areas on a regular basis and thought it felt very realistic....you know leading the receiver and putting touch on it. But this year I cannot do anything right. I even lowered CPU interceptions to 15 and it was still an interception fest.

The worst part is when I am on defense, my DB's are basically anemic and will let the CPU QB complete everything thrown at them. Especially annoying when my DB is standing right next to a receiver...literally standing still and the pass goes right by them and into the receiver like they are in a trance. This is one of my AI controlled team-mates....not me. I can't help but feel like if this was the CPU team that AI controlled DB would have leapt in front of the pass with momentum and picked it off while already running towards the other end zone.

I don't know. I tried Pro and it felt way more organic and against the Chiefs in week one as the Browns, it was much better...other than my run game which became way too powerful in the 4th quarter. I couldn't really stop Mahomes and it was a shootout. I was up by 7 and was trying to milk the clock with simple HB dives and suddenly holes opened up bigtime and I ended up with 215 yds with Chubb.....130 of those in the 4th quarter. Running was a "little" easy in the first 3 quarters but in the 4th the chiefs couldn't do squat. I ended up with 2 extra TDs and won by 21.

I will give your sliders a try and see how it shakes out. Are the latest sliders in the first post now?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2021, 04:20 PM   #16
Pro

I'm still using them with changes to strengthen the CPU.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »