Home
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-24-2021, 04:21 PM   #17
Pro
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Re: Pro Sliders

I've dabbled in All-Madden and All-Pro and done fine but just feel if the CPU stays competitive that I get results I think would happen on Sundays...
__________________
Baseball junky....
GoodyBucs is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2021, 04:37 PM   #18
MVP
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Aug 2002
Re: Pro Sliders

I've updated the sliders. I'd be interested to see your changes as well and how you think they've helped.
packmanuk is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2021, 06:33 PM   #19
MVP
 
icicle22's Arena
 
OVR: 7
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Canton, Ohio (Hall of Fame City)
Re: Pro Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodyBucs
I've dabbled in All-Madden and All-Pro and done fine but just feel if the CPU stays competitive that I get results I think would happen on Sundays...
I don't understand your statement here.... are you saying that with these "pro" sliders you fell you are getting results that feel more like what you see on Sunday? Just trying to understand. There are for sure organic and more natural looking plays in Pro for me than on All Pro but after the first half the CPU teams seems to just collapse making my close games blowouts by me. I am looking to stay on Pro and increase the CPU challenge which is why I am looking to these sliders as a starting point. I do not care for the concept of 95 speed Threshold overall but perhaps with these sliders they will work out?

I know with Browns I see Hunt and Chubb get caught from behind on longer runs a lot with default so closing the gap seems like a bad idea but I will try it and see.
icicle22 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2021, 12:41 PM   #20
Pro
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Re: Pro Sliders

Examples of what I mean- I do not play franchise I just use matchups in the current week and do them on "play now". I just finished Chicago at Cleveland so I could try out Fields. He threw for 270 and gobbled up 89 on the ground with a TD and two picks. Ultimately I lost 31-21 but it felt like something I could see on Sunday.

Next I rolled my Bucs into LA to battle the Rams. It was a real defensive struggle which I held the lead 14-0 at half. The Rams came out swinging in the second half closing the gap to 4. I hd the ball with around 3 minutes left and was milking the clock when Godwin was stripped and Ramsey picked it up and scampered home to take the three point lead. I still had 2 minutes and Brady took me down field for the game winning field goal. Everything felt so organic. No robo-QB, no crazy INT's just a fun challenging game I might see this afternoon.
__________________
Baseball junky....
GoodyBucs is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2021, 12:41 PM   #21
Pro
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Re: Pro Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by packmanuk
I've updated the sliders. I'd be interested to see your changes as well and how you think they've helped.
I will post them later today after the games are over.
__________________
Baseball junky....
GoodyBucs is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2021, 11:46 PM   #22
Pro
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Re: Pro Sliders

Sorry this took me so long...

PRO LEVEL
QTR/MINUTES
15 MINUTES / 13 Secs

GAME OPTIONS
INJURIES-30
FATIGUE-70
MIN PLAYER SPEED THRESHOLD- 95

ALL ON FIELD HELPERS HAVE BEEN ON

USER /CPU
QB Accuracy: 7/90
Pass Blocking: 0/50
WR Catching: 47/50

Run Blocking: 0/70
Fumbles: 15/56

Pass Reaction: 10/25
Interceptions: 40/8
Pass Coverage: 10/25

Tackling: 7/80

FG Power: 50/54
FG Accuracy: 38/42
Punt Power: 55/57
Punt Accuracy: 39/50
Kickoff Power: 56/58

Penalties maxed out except block in the back and roughing the passer those are at 50.

I use Flazkos subbing/fatigue settings


Auto Subs

Out / In

QB: 0/1

RB: 86/90

WR: 85/87

FB/TE: 20/25

OL: 0/1

DT: 95/97

DE: 95/97

LB: 92/95

CB: 60/70

S: 40/45
__________________
Baseball junky....

Last edited by GoodyBucs; 09-29-2021 at 12:23 AM.
GoodyBucs is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2022, 01:30 AM   #23
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2021
Re: Pro Sliders

Hey any updates to your slider set since last time you posted
Sheek is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2022, 02:27 PM   #24
Rookie
 
BarfytheOwl's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Upstate New York
Re: Pro Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodyBucs
Sorry this took me so long...

PRO LEVEL
QTR/MINUTES
15 MINUTES / 13 Secs

GAME OPTIONS
INJURIES-30
FATIGUE-70
MIN PLAYER SPEED THRESHOLD- 95

ALL ON FIELD HELPERS HAVE BEEN ON

USER /CPU
QB Accuracy: 7/90
Pass Blocking: 0/50
WR Catching: 47/50

Run Blocking: 0/70
Fumbles: 15/56

Pass Reaction: 10/25
Interceptions: 40/8
Pass Coverage: 10/25

Tackling: 7/80

FG Power: 50/54
FG Accuracy: 38/42
Punt Power: 55/57
Punt Accuracy: 39/50
Kickoff Power: 56/58

Penalties maxed out except block in the back and roughing the passer those are at 50.

I use Flazkos subbing/fatigue settings


Auto Subs

Out / In

QB: 0/1

RB: 86/90

WR: 85/87

FB/TE: 20/25

OL: 0/1

DT: 95/97

DE: 95/97

LB: 92/95

CB: 60/70

S: 40/45
Just wanted to say I really like these settings, it's interesting that Pro seems to play a better, more balanced sim game than All-Pro or All-Madden

My only issue is all QBs seem to throw for 300+ yards, over 70%, and multiple TDs. And I don't mean all the starters, I mean my number 3 ranked pass defense got lit up by Mike Glennon, 450 yards 77% 4 TDs, I ended up winning that game but still. Is there anything I can do to get more variance in the CPU QB play? Tbh a QB like Glennon shouldn't be sniffing numbers like that.

Buffalo Bills, Toronto Blue Jays, Ottawa Senators, Milwaukee Bucks

Currently listening to: Veil of Maya
__________________
Buffalo Bills, Toronto Blue Jays, Ottawa Senators, Milwaukee Bucks.

Currently listening to: Ice Nine Kills

PSN: Sentient_Ooze
BarfytheOwl is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:26 AM.

Top -