Home

McGibblets' CPU vs CPU (GM Mode) NG Madden 22 Sliders

This is a discussion on McGibblets' CPU vs CPU (GM Mode) NG Madden 22 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2021, 09:50 PM   #33
Rookie

Mcgibblets82's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: McGibblets' CPU vs CPU (GM Mode) NG Madden 22 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman08
Smh lol don't people take themselves way too serious on these threads. U can tell how he interacts w people in his thread that he feels high and mighty somehow from making sliders lmao. Anyway McGibblet have u noticed any difference in your sliders since they apparently buffed cover 3? I know ericray tweeted out that coverage is actually worse somehow smh
Yes definitely noticed some changes. I should have some updates at some point this weekend. Haven't noticed what Eric Rayweather mentioned, but haven't been looking that closely at defensive coverages either.

I do have some updates to the auto subs. I'll get them posted tonight. Hopefully will have updated sliders tomorrow or by Sunday at the latest.

Also, I'm open to any theories and/or suggestions anybody has about the sliders.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-24-2021, 10:25 PM   #34
Rookie

Mcgibblets82's Arena

Updated OP

Made following changes:

Auto-subs - check OP
SS Abilities - ON

Old 09-25-2021, 10:43 AM   #35
Pro

OVR: 2

I can't lie I've tried the updates and it's not u or ur set. This game is just not the same since that 2nd major update. Qb play is so horrible right now I'm regretting buying this game at this point.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2021, 11:12 AM   #36
Rookie

Mcgibblets82's Arena

Quote:
I can't lie I've tried the updates and it's not u or ur set. This game is just not the same since that 2nd major update. Qb play is so horrible right now I'm regretting buying this game at this point.
I agree with you. I felt the same way about the set I sent you. Just wanted to see if it was just me or not lol.

I've got some more updates I'm working on. Just not ready to put them out there yet.

Old 09-25-2021, 11:54 AM   #37
Pro

WeAreAllKings's Arena

McGibblets' CPU vs CPU (GM Mode) NG Madden 22 Sliders

I’ve been trying four different sets of CPU vs CPU sliders before making a decision on which set I’ll go with for my CFMs. Tried yours last night and had an interesting game. The only change I made was 15 min quarters with 11 sec runoff. My OCD prevents me from using other quarter lengths. I also set the initial profile at All Pro/Simulation and turned SS abilities OFF. Game notes are below….

DEN 13, JAX 15

Denver scored the only two touchdowns in the game, a TD pass for Bridgewater and a TD run for Gordon. Jacksonville could only muster 5 FGs as their red zone offense was non existent. Both QBs threw 2 INTS, there was 8 total penalties to include 2 DPI calls on Jacksonville during Denver’s final drive which set up their second TD (the subsequent 2 point conversion failed). And there were only 3 total sacks between the two teams. Passing, rushing and total yardage looked really good too.

This game was the Week 2 matchup in a Jaguars franchise on the XSS/XSX. I will be using your sliders for a Week 2 matchup in a Panthers franchise on XB1 to see how they translate to CG. More on that when it’s finished. Overall, you’ve got a great set which made for a fun game to watch as GM.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-25-2021, 01:23 PM   #38
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeAreAllKings
I’ve been trying four different sets of CPU vs CPU sliders before making a decision on which set I’ll go with for my CFMs. Tried yours last night and had an interesting game. The only change I made was 15 min quarters with 11 sec runoff. My OCD prevents me from using other quarter lengths. I also set the initial profile at All Pro/Simulation and turned SS abilities OFF. Game notes are below….

DEN 13, JAX 15

Denver scored the only two touchdowns in the game, a TD pass for Bridgewater and a TD run for Gordon. Jacksonville could only muster 5 FGs as their red zone offense was non existent. Both QBs threw 2 INTS, there was 8 total penalties to include 2 DPI calls on Jacksonville during Denver’s final drive which set up their second TD (the subsequent 2 point conversion failed). And there were only 3 total sacks between the two teams. Passing, rushing and total yardage looked really good too.

This game was the Week 2 matchup in a Jaguars franchise on the XSS/XSX. I will be using your sliders for a Week 2 matchup in a Panthers franchise on XB1 to see how they translate to CG. More on that when it’s finished. Overall, you’ve got a great set which made for a fun game to watch as GM.

That sounds like a heck of a game. Idk what I'm doing wrong but I'm just seeing so many sacks. Other than that the game plays pretty well cpu vs cpu. I just wish ea would put qbs back to the way they were pre-patch
Old 09-25-2021, 02:19 PM   #39
Pro

WeAreAllKings's Arena

Quote:
That sounds like a heck of a game. Idk what I'm doing wrong but I'm just seeing so many sacks. Other than that the game plays pretty well cpu vs cpu. I just wish ea would put qbs back to the way they were pre-patch

Agreed. It seems as EA issues patches to fix other problem areas, other areas that aren’t problems become broken. Not sure if this is true, but I heard the same issue popped up last year with M21. It was reported to be something they did for the online H2H and MUT communities. There weren’t enough sacks because the QBs were always throwing out of them.

I wish Madden had the same ability as the NHL series where you can choose which tuner version you want to play with. That would make the non online and non MUT community much happier….

Old 09-25-2021, 02:49 PM   #40
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeAreAllKings
Agreed. It seems as EA issues patches to fix other problem areas, other areas that aren’t problems become broken. Not sure if this is true, but I heard the same issue popped up last year with M21. It was reported to be something they did for the online H2H and MUT communities. There weren’t enough sacks because the QBs were always throwing out of them.

I wish Madden had the same ability as the NHL series where you can choose which tuner version you want to play with. That would make the non online and non MUT community much happier….

I said the same thing in another thread. Then they went out of their way to put in simulation, competitive modes but they won't separate the 2. Simulation should have nothing to do w mut. Hell that's a whole different game mode to begin w. They keep screwing the game up for us franchise players for the sake of the mut players and that's ridiculous

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »