Home

Hands down the best sliders I have ever used

This is a discussion on Hands down the best sliders I have ever used within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-29-2021, 03:50 AM   #81
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Hands down the best sliders I have ever used

We just started season 2 in our franchise. Here are the stats from the first 3 games of the year using 35 QB Accuracy.

Aaron Rodgers 31/47 391 Yards, 3 TD, 2 INT. They had a couple garbage time drives that got his yards up at the end as I played a prevent defense to drain the clock in a 34-21 win. The last drive of the game was like 80 yards through the air to get their final TD to make it a little more respectable.

Jalen Hurts 21/32 240 Yards, no TDs or INTs. Hurts was running for his life all day and ended up getting sacked 7 times and was getting hit basically every drop back. It was surprising how bad their offense was as they had won the division just last year, primarily because of their defense, but their offense looks like it has taken a clear step back after 3 weeks.

Jared Goff 19/34 241 Yards, 2 TDs, 1 INT. An okay outing for Goff in this game. He only completed 55% of his passes, but it seemed whenever he absolutely needed a completion he found one. What looked like an easy win on paper to get me to 3-0 ended up being a bad game from my squad from the opening kickoff. I fumbled the opening kickoff and the Lions were up 90 seconds and 13 yards later and never looked back. It was an all around disappointing game on a short week on the road.

― Plato
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2021, 11:46 AM   #82
MVP

northmen24's Arena

OVR: 1

Has anyone got a suggestion on how to stop the QB sneak. It’s 100% successful from what I have seen with HUM and CPU. I just have stopped calling it and only using it once in a blue moon.
Old 10-02-2021, 11:53 AM   #83
Pro

Woad23's Arena

OVR: 0

Raise injury? From my incredibly quick google search, that has to be the only reason nfl teams don’t do it more often. It is by far the most effective short yardage play by conversion % and there were like 6 qbs who had a perfect conversion %

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-02-2021, 07:54 PM   #84
Rookie

Hello everyone.

I appreciate all of you guys. Truly.
You guys have given me a shot and you did not have to.

If you guys don't mind, I just want to say that I am thankful that you guys communicate so much. I know that my sliders will never be perfect because the game play changes over time, but I also have respect for the fact that we are all different and we have different opinions and preferences. It's just people in the world do not make space in their minds to accept that.

Guys, I just want you all to have as much fun as possible. That's all I care about. My sliders are only the baseline AT BEST... But the best version of Madden in its TRUEST form, will come from you guys.

Thank you, for at least including me in the work.
Much love from Me to you guys.

Serious Mac.
Old 10-02-2021, 08:14 PM   #85
Banned

OVR: 21

Thank you for your honest, open attitude and the ability to listen to input and feedback. It is appreciated.

Sent from my IN2019 using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2021, 02:17 PM   #86
Pro

steelcityjames's Arena

OVR: 5

Curious, if you don't mind, what was your slider set for Madden 21? I would love to see them to compare your sliders from one year to the next. It could be very helpful when trying to figure out certain tweaks needed to fit my skill and style. Great work, it's very much appreciated. Welcome to OS!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeriousMac13
Hello everyone.

I appreciate all of you guys. Truly.
You guys have given me a shot and you did not have to.

If you guys don't mind, I just want to say that I am thankful that you guys communicate so much. I know that my sliders will never be perfect because the game play changes over time, but I also have respect for the fact that we are all different and we have different opinions and preferences. It's just people in the world do not make space in their minds to accept that.

Guys, I just want you all to have as much fun as possible. That's all I care about. My sliders are only the baseline AT BEST... But the best version of Madden in its TRUEST form, will come from you guys.

Thank you, for at least including me in the work.
Much love from Me to you guys.

Serious Mac.
Old 10-04-2021, 08:44 PM   #87
Rookie

Can someone post the slider set?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-05-2021, 12:30 PM   #88
Rookie

jgreengutta's Arena

these are clearly the best sliders, probably ever

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »