Home

Madden 22 - What happen?

This is a discussion on Madden 22 - What happen? within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-10-2022, 02:06 AM   #1
Rookie

PreezyBeatz777's Arena

OVR: 0
Madden 22 - What happen?

Hey guys! Do you know of any slider set's for Madden 22 that is based on good defense for both side's? I enjoy playing realistic football game's with low scores sometimes high scores. I recently played a set that wasn't to bad just seemed to mainly focus on offense instead of defense.

To be honest I've almost considered going back to NCAA Football Revamped. I created a few interesting set's and I seemed to enjoy the experience of a dynasty way better than playing Madden 22. If I could play NFL 2k5 right now I would play that game over Madden 22 any day of the week.

I miss GRIT I miss a good football dynasty that gives you a lil bit of everything even with let down's. I miss when defense mattered. The low scoring game's with a 4th quarter all on the line. The more realistic the game is the better.

I made this post because it hurts that WE THE COMMUNITY don't get the option to have fun football dynasties anymore. We're stuck with EA Sport's who lacks creativity or care nothing of what we say. Yeah, sure some of the features for dynasty they've added are decent. Still yet have they fixed the issues with the overall performance. There's enough video's of proof out there of rants rather it be on YouTube, etc.

Overall I hope I can stumble on a defensive slider set instead of having to play a game that was made like 7 years ago by a different console. Please keep me posted I'll keep a look out. With that being said I can't have high hopes for EA Sport's anymore when it comes to PROMISES. Year in year out they do the complete opposite of what we ask. I seriously don't know what happen, but here's the worst part. We the community have to pay for a game just to fix it. That my friends is sad. Overall appreciate you guys so much for what you do. Taking the time out of your time to fix a game that they get paid to make makes zero sense to me. I'll never understand it.

Have a great week keep me updated guys. May your dreams come true never stop believing never stop achieving. Peace!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2022, 06:44 PM   #2
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Madden 22 - What happen?

I personally went back in time for some solid gameplay and varied results. M16 , and thought about doing madden 25 and ncaa 14 joint franchise with draft classes. NG are okay I guess but every game feels like a shootout, and just not fun IMO.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
Old 05-31-2022, 10:32 AM   #3
Rookie

BarfytheOwl's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 22 - What happen?

I really liked Mike Lowe's NG M22 set, to me it made defense feel more important, especially when you're trying to run the ball. I see more punting with his set than others.

It doesn't fix everything that's annoying about Madden, but for me it made the game playable for the experience I want.

Buffalo Bills, Toronto Blue Jays, Ottawa Senators, Milwaukee Bucks

Currently listening to: Veil of Maya

Currently listening to: Ice Nine Kills

PSN: Sentient_Ooze

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »