Home

Hands down the best sliders I have ever used

This is a discussion on Hands down the best sliders I have ever used within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-22-2021, 07:52 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Hands down the best sliders I have ever used

I did not create these sliders. They were created by a guy named Serious Mac. I found them on youtube and they completely changed the game. I have been diagnosed with acute slideritis and these have been the cure. And of course this guy makes the perfect sliders then disappears off the face of the earth. He has deleted his youtube, twitter, and twitch. He posted these somewhere in this thread but I thought I would copy them in to the OP. Have fun! All credit goes to Serious Mac wherever you are, please come back!
Hello everyone.

As you guys know, I am new to Operation Sports, so I am not afraid to say that I have no clue what I am doing or if I am posting something the way that OS members are used to, so please forgive me if I am doing this wrong. I am only doing it the way I think I should.

I have been working on a major project for my job and between that and my family, I know that I do not have time to get online every day or every week. For now, I am able to get on when life allows me too. I hope that makes sense. I don't explain things the best sometimes.

But here are my current settings and sliders for my games.

Note: I will be doing a CPU vs CPU realistic Franchise on my channel, and I will be using my CPU vs CPU sliders as well.

You don't have to... not at all. But, if you guys would like me to stream the CPU vs CPU franchise games and chat together during games, just let me know here and follow me on twitch:

https://www.twitch.tv/serious_mac

Again, you guys do not have to. I am not trying to become popular or twitch or anything like that guys. I just wanted to put the option there for anyone who wants to just stop by, check in with me, show love and support and talk about anything. Madden, sports, Franchise, or whatever. I enjoy you guys company. Honestly.

Thank you guys. Much Love and Positivity from me to you all.
Here are is everything updated as of today (October 9, 2021)

Franchise settings: I hope I organize them well enough.

All Madden Difficulty
Simulation style

The Following play call settings are for managing the game, digging deeper into playbooks and allowing for any play to be called only TWICE in one game. Learning the playbook and making situational play calls influences real life like NFL drives.

Play call cool down: OFF
Play call limit: 2

Quarter Lengths: By Franchise Style

10 - 15 minutes (User vs CPU)
10 Second Accelerated clock

10 - 15 minutes (User vs User) << League commissioners preference
10 Second accelerated clock

15 minutes (CPU vs CPU)
10 Second accelerated clock

Sliders... Will be done according to Franchise Style.

CPU vs CPU:
Note: I tested 12-14 games. I noticed on my end that when I had USER SLIDERS, more challenging than my CPU sliders, SOME statistics in INDIVIDUAL GAMES, we one sided and it showed a pattern... So I experimented and MATCHED my USER sliders with my CPU sliders for CPU VS CPU ONLY... What this means, is that I wanted to match the CPU CAPABILITY to put up the averages of real life stats. This does not mean every game the CPU will actually hit the average, it means the CPU has the CAPABILITY to hit averages on any given game individually. My games began to have more realistic outcomes and stats games were very fun for me, stats varied all across the board across many different games. I hope I explained that well.

CPU vs CPU Sliders:
(User Slider Number/CPU Slider Number)

QB Accuracy: 24/24
Pass Blocking: 46/46
WR Catching: 44/44
Run Blocking: 46/46
Fumbles: 65/65
Pass Defense Reaction Time: 86/86
Interceptions: 11/11
Pass Coverage: 82/82
Tackling: 58/58

USER vs CPU SlidersUser Slider Number/CPU Slider Number)

QB Accuracy: 22/24
Pass Blocking: 30/46
Run Blocking: 28/46
Fumbles: 65/85 <<< Changed based on franchise style
(CPU will fumble on real life NFL average, protects CPU against users who spam Hit Stick fumbles)
USER vs USER Sliders: (User Slider Number/CPU Slider Number)

NOTE: The CPU skill slider on USER vs USER sliders ONLY come into effect in the case your league has to SIM a game that will not be played OR if a USER decides to play vs a USER team that could not play, and that user decided to play the CPU... And having the CPU sliders set to realistic averages and game play, operates as a "fail safe" set of sliders for User vs User leagues.

So on USER vs USER sliders, the CPU sliders will not come into play for USER vs USER games.

QB Accuracy: 22/24
Pass Blocking: 30/46
Run Blocking: 28/46
Fumbles: 85/85 <<< Changed based on Franchise style
(CPU will fumble on real life NFL average, protects CPU against users who spam Hit Stick fumbles)

Special Teams:
Field Goal Power: 54
I updated this here on OS, not on youtube yet, but I saw some comments where you guys mentioned it so when I had some time I wanted to work on it. I apologize for taking so long. Work and family... Using Ravens kicker Justin Tucker and his ability to kick the NFL record 66 yard field goal, adding the fact that he has 99 kick power, I was able to practice, live tune the FG kick power slider to get it consistent with real life.

You guys know I prefer to put proof and truth behind my words if you have seen my Youtube Videos. So if you would like to test this, here is how.

Franchise mode >> Select Ravens >> Go to Practice >> Select Field Goal >> Pause and Select Re-spot Ball >> Put the ball at the 50 yard line and move it up 1 YARD from the 50... That is a 66 yard field goal >> Resume >> Hold your left analog stick down to resemble a kick with more drive instead of air >> Kick 100% power in the small Red area on the Kick meter, make sure you are accurate as you can be.... Should make the kick with 1-3 yards to spare (Tucker in real life on record for kicking 70 yards WITH WIND in Practice and Pregames)

FG Kick Accuracy: 43
Punt Power: 53
Punt Accuracy: 43
Kick Power: 52

Penalties:
Offside: 82
False Start: 75
Holding: 72
Face Mask: 44
Defensive Pass Interference: 64
Offensive Pass Interference: ON
Kick Catch Interference: ON
Illegal Block in the back: 50
Intentional Grounding: ON
Roughing the passer: 50
Roughing the Kicker: ON
Running into the Kicker: ON
Illegal Contact: ON <<< This does not have a number slider. It is only OFF or ON... It is hardly ever called even when you bump WRs and TEs. That is an EA issue, because they do not allow us to use a number slider to increase sensitivity.

Injuries: 11
Fatigue: 70
Speed Threshold: 75 (This has been tested over and over. This is also preference based (Like all of it honestly) but in my game, I wanted speed to be a threat WITHOUT making the game like an arcade where speed is the only thing that matters. I don't like that on my end. I want other attributes to matter in my games.)

If you guys want them, here are my XP sliders: They are built to support a GRINDING type of Franchise that is for realistic players. I use these no matter what Franchise style I play on.

Quarterbacks: 80%
Halfbacks: 90%
Tight Ends: 95%
Wide Receivers: 88%
Full Backs: 110%
Tackles: 112%
Guards:112%
Centers: 112%

Defensive Ends: 105%
Defensive Tackles: 110%
Middle Linebackers: 88%
Outside Linebackers: 85%
Cornerbacks: 105%
Free Safeties: 110%
Strong Safeties: 110%

Kickers: 125%
Punters: 125%

Forgive me for this super long message guys. I got stuck between putting in the numbers and giving explanations of different types on things that I thought needed to be added in the notes.

Remember, this is just the baseline on my end. EVERYTHING is really for your preference to tweak on your end. Thank you all for inviting me over and working with me. And if you guys end up following me on twitch, I will see you there when it is time to do my CPU vs CPU Franchise. Here is my twitch one final time for those who wanted it. Follow me here, I will be streaming battlefield 2042 and other games as well: https://www.twitch.tv/serious_mac

Thank you guys. Honestly. Thank you all.

Last edited by Billtomhere; 10-14-2021 at 11:59 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2021, 08:33 AM   #2
Pro

Woad23's Arena

Re: Hands down the best sliders I have ever used

Always appreciate explanations for sliders…good stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-22-2021, 10:11 AM   #3
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16

He has updated them.. interesting for sure thanks for sharing.

https://youtu.be/vpy1sz8BxB8

Last edited by MizzouRah; 09-22-2021 at 10:29 AM.
Old 09-22-2021, 10:14 AM   #4
MVP

King Gro23's Arena

OVR: 21

Came across his channel plugged them in and he might be on to many things!

He shares a lot of gems. There's a few guys out there like him! They really change the quality of our experience but don't have the "shine" here at OS.

I recommend these to anybody still search or whom wants a fresh face lift

Sent from my SM-G965U using Operation Sports mobile app

Suscribe on Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/GleezyBaby43
Gleezybaby43
Old 09-22-2021, 10:44 AM   #5
MVP

northmen24's Arena

OVR: 1

Definitely going to give them a shot based on his explanations.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2021, 12:48 PM   #6
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

I'd like to see some stats for those that give them a shot. I'll do a test game when I get a break from work.

Some of them look really odd to me being so low or high but it's Madden.
Old 09-22-2021, 01:02 PM   #7
MVP

TopSide83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouRah
I'd like to see some stats for those that give them a shot. I'll do a test game when I get a break from work.

Some of them look really odd to me being so low or high but it's Madden.
Every time I’ve used sliders from YouTube for madden I’ve been disappointed so I’m hoping others can really give more insight on them
Old 09-22-2021, 01:18 PM   #8
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopSide83
Every time I’ve used sliders from YouTube for madden I’ve been disappointed so I’m hoping others can really give more insight on them
Yeah me too and he plays mostly league hum vs hum so that would play different than hum vs cpu.

Hopefully they work well, I do love his explanations.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »