Home

Charter04's Madden NFL 22 All Madden Ratings Based Sliders Xbox Series X/S and PS5

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden NFL 22 All Madden Ratings Based Sliders Xbox Series X/S and PS5 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2021, 11:58 AM   #9
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 22 All Madden Ratings Based Sliders Xbox Series X/S and PS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin McKoy
First off, great to see you back! I've always enjoyed your method of making based on ratings.

Couple questions, I understand how you do it for pash rush, pass coverage, etc. For things like reaction time, how do you go about it? Is it more of an eye test kind of thing.

And with speed parity, how did you settle on 75? I know some we're saying 95 on Aetis's thread, but I feel as if you must have seen something in your testing. I trust your judgment, just curious.
Reaction time is just something I try to leave at 50. Mostly because it's hard to know what ratings affect it. It could get raised but it's been fine at 50.

The threshold is more personal preference. 95 is what we use in the league I'm in and it's fine for H2H but when the cpu is involved I don't want the cpu QB to struggle with windows being to tight. It's still possible I may raise it to that but 75 has worked well for me.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
Old 09-25-2021, 01:20 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 22 All Madden Ratings Based Sliders Xbox Series X/S and PS

Ah, I see. From what I've read from guys like Mizzourah and others, it seems like messing with threshold isn't without tradeoffs. For example, Mizzourah said he moved away from 95 after getting far too many sacks every game. Now, I don't know if that's due to the tight windows you mentioned or something else.

Another guy said that when he bumped it up to 95, running the ball became too easy. To the point he was avg like 7 or 8 yards per carry. He said when he bumped it back down, everything returned to normal. I can't make heads or tails of it, if EA did what they said they did, ie put rfid chips on the players, I would think default 50 would be accurate, but I tried 75 with your sliders and it felt fine.
Old 09-25-2021, 02:28 PM   #11
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin McKoy
Ah, I see. From what I've read from guys like Mizzourah and others, it seems like messing with threshold isn't without tradeoffs. For example, Mizzourah said he moved away from 95 after getting far too many sacks every game. Now, I don't know if that's due to the tight windows you mentioned or something else.

Another guy said that when he bumped it up to 95, running the ball became too easy. To the point he was avg like 7 or 8 yards per carry. He said when he bumped it back down, everything returned to normal. I can't make heads or tails of it, if EA did what they said they did, ie put rfid chips on the players, I would think default 50 would be accurate, but I tried 75 with your sliders and it felt fine.
The general speed is probably right at 50. I'm not even against that as a choice. I just see a little tighter game with it at 75. Coverage is a little better and a little less big plays

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2021, 05:01 AM   #12
Rookie

Richie71's Arena

Thumbs up Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 22 All Madden Ratings Based Sliders Xbox Series X/S and PS

Yours worked pretty well for franchise mode in '20. I'll take a look
Old 09-27-2021, 12:04 PM   #13
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Made a few changes based on playing within franchise mode. I was seeing too many hit stick fumbles so I raised the fumble slider for both sides. I was seeing too many wide open drops so I raised catching for both sides. I also thought the user side was breaking too many tackles so I raised cpu tackling.

These changes are typical in how I do a base set. Usually you get things within a certain range but when you actually play you see how it all plays out and sometime things have to change.
Old 09-28-2021, 03:46 PM   #14
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Played another one this afternoon and I really like how these are playing. Hopefully someone else can give them a try.

Old 09-28-2021, 04:03 PM   #15
Rookie

Decent at Best's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Played another one this afternoon and I really like how these are playing. Hopefully someone else can give them a try.

Just out of curiosity, Charter, do you user a Dlineman or a LB/DB??

Sent from my SM-A102U using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2021, 05:00 PM   #16
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decent at Best
Just out of curiosity, Charter, do you user a Dlineman or a LB/DB??

Sent from my SM-A102U using Operation Sports mobile app
Lber and DBs

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »