Home

Charter04's Madden NFL 22 All Madden Ratings Based Sliders Xbox Series X/S and PS5

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden NFL 22 All Madden Ratings Based Sliders Xbox Series X/S and PS5 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-28-2021, 05:35 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 22 All Madden Ratings Based Sliders Xbox Series X/S and PS

Been using your sliders for several games now and they are excellent. I typically use a DL lineman so sacks are a little too easy but that is understandable these are GREAT! Thank you!!!
Old 09-28-2021, 07:02 PM   #18
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 22 All Madden Ratings Based Sliders Xbox Series X/S and PS

Quote:
Originally Posted by duane1515
Been using your sliders for several games now and they are excellent. I typically use a DL lineman so sacks are a little too easy but that is understandable these are GREAT! Thank you!!!
Sounds great! May want to raise the cpu pass block slider to 15 to 25 then. If sacks are too easy.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
Old 09-28-2021, 10:44 PM   #19
Rookie

Decent at Best's Arena

Going live Chargers @ Chiefs

https://m.twitch.tv/decentatbest23

Sent from my SM-A102U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-28-2021, 11:04 PM   #20
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decent at Best
Going live Chargers @ Chiefs

Still live? Went to check it out and didn't see anything

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
Old 09-29-2021, 08:15 AM   #21
Rookie

Decent at Best's Arena

Going live :

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2021, 10:37 AM   #22
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

After watching Decent at Bests stream I raised user QB Accuracy to 12. I'm still hesitant to go higher than that. 15 may be the max. I just don't want NFL QB's with no pressure missing a lot of 5 yard passes.

Ultimately I like the lower accuracy slider because it helps differentiate elite QB's from the bellow average and bad ones.
Old 09-29-2021, 02:38 PM   #23
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

Running a game with these now:

https://www.twitch.tv/roguehominin
Old 09-29-2021, 04:06 PM   #24
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

Really liked these, Charter.

Played a tough game vs. NE as MIA where I just couldn't get into a rhythm w/ Tua & wound up losing on a 3 INT performance.

CPU ran a balanced offense, ran the ball well, and threw to all parts of the field, which I liked. CPU also did a good job of not taking needless sacks (2 on the game).

HUM run game looked good as well. HUM QB play was a bit erratic w/ misfires & drops, but Tua is a fringe starter talent-wise in the game, and I didn't play my best offensive football by a long shot.

The only thing I might flag is the number of passes defensed by the CPU (14, I think). The eye test told me they were breaking on the ball really sharply, and I might liked to have seen a little less of that stat, but I'd need to play a more focused game with a better QB to really assess that.

Lots to like here for me, personally; these look like a great foundation for offline franchise play.

Thanks for your hard work on these, man!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »