Home

Charter04's Madden NFL 22 All Madden Ratings Based Sliders Xbox Series X/S and PS5

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden NFL 22 All Madden Ratings Based Sliders Xbox Series X/S and PS5 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-29-2021, 05:16 PM   #25
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 22 All Madden Ratings Based Sliders Xbox Series X/S and PS

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueHominid
Really liked these, Charter.

Played a tough game vs. NE as MIA where I just couldn't get into a rhythm w/ Tua & wound up losing on a 3 INT performance.

CPU ran a balanced offense, ran the ball well, and threw to all parts of the field, which I liked. CPU also did a good job of not taking needless sacks (2 on the game).

HUM run game looked good as well. HUM QB play was a bit erratic w/ misfires & drops, but Tua is a fringe starter talent-wise in the game, and I didn't play my best offensive football by a long shot.

The only thing I might flag is the number of passes defensed by the CPU (14, I think). The eye test told me they were breaking on the ball really sharply, and I might liked to have seen a little less of that stat, but I'd need to play a more focused game with a better QB to really assess that.

Lots to like here for me, personally; these look like a great foundation for offline franchise play.

Thanks for your hard work on these, man!
Great feedback! I need to play some more with a bad QB. I've been using Mahomes a lot lol. So it's hard to tell how bad the average guys are. I still have room to go to 15 pass accuracy but I really don't want to go above that. User catching can also go up a couple if need be. So we'll see.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2021, 05:43 PM   #26
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 22 All Madden Ratings Based Sliders Xbox Series X/S and PS

Totally get it--I normally play with Carr, and one thing I love about M22 is that the drop off from 80 OVR to 73 OVR is MASSIVE.

I'd need to play games with a QB I had a good feel for in an offense I understood (MIA and Tua were firsts for me in M22) to make a really accurate assessment of where my passing abilities are at within the set.

What I said on stream that I really liked was that things felt fair: matchup-based, contextual within the flow of the game, etc., and I felt like the result boiled down to execution, which is all you can ask for.

Will continue to follow the thread & developments!
Old 10-04-2021, 05:09 PM   #27
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

OVR: 0

Hey Charter! Really enjoyed your set back on Madden 20 for the latter half of my Ravens franchise but it's good to see you back for 22!

I've been enjoying A&S' All-Pro set in testing but it's never bad to have multiple tests going so that's what I'm going to do while I wait for the scouting update to start my real franchise. So I'll report back when I get everything set up and get time to play a game.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 10-04-2021, 06:39 PM   #28
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed1417
Hey Charter! Really enjoyed your set back on Madden 20 for the latter half of my Ravens franchise but it's good to see you back for 22!

I've been enjoying A&S' All-Pro set in testing but it's never bad to have multiple tests going so that's what I'm going to do while I wait for the scouting update to start my real franchise. So I'll report back when I get everything set up and get time to play a game.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Sounds good. Looking forward to seeing what you think. I'm still tuning and testing them.

Old 10-05-2021, 08:05 PM   #29
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

I'm gonna do some testing on 95 threshold. Since it works well in the online franchise in.

Old 10-06-2021, 12:39 PM   #30
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

One game in and I don't think 95 threshold will work with my set up. Just seems like the windows are too tight specifically for the cpu QB. I would have to change too much other stuff any maybe even start from scratch. Just not worth it for me. I am gonna make a couple of small changes to the sliders probably though. Just still testing

Old 10-07-2021, 05:31 PM   #31
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

I made a few changes just to keep open drops from happening too much and cpu was missing to many tackles so I raised their tackling. That's pretty much it. I like were it is. So I may be close to having these the way I want them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2021, 11:43 AM   #32
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

So now that the scouting update is out and a new gamplay patch is out I'll do a little more testing and start a solo franchise soon. Just need to decide on a team.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »