Home

Charter04's Madden NFL 22 All Madden Ratings Based Sliders Xbox Series X/S and PS5

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden NFL 22 All Madden Ratings Based Sliders Xbox Series X/S and PS5 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-27-2021, 11:37 AM   #41
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 22 All Madden Ratings Based Sliders Xbox Series X/S and PS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunkerdown
Love to see your updates post patch. Still use your setup on m16. Did you have one for ncaa14?

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
Here is the most recent NCAA 14 set I did.

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...n-sliders.html

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2021, 02:01 PM   #42
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 22 All Madden Ratings Based Sliders Xbox Series X/S and PS

I decided to go with the Detroit Lions for my franchise. Huge rebuild team. Lots of needs. Gonna be interesting.

Old 10-27-2021, 05:30 PM   #43
MVP

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I decided to go with the Detroit Lions for my franchise. Huge rebuild team. Lots of needs. Gonna be interesting.

Are you going to steam anywhere?

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk
Old 10-27-2021, 06:33 PM   #44
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Are you going to steam anywhere?

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk
Possibly. Might do some YouTube videos too or only YT

Old 10-28-2021, 10:07 AM   #45
Rookie

You aren't kidding, it's weird coverage wise. I don't know if they broke something with the last patch or if it's been like this, but I decided to screw around for the heck of it in practice mode. I put all of Michael Gallup's route running, so short, medium and deep at 1, and put Brown's man coverage, awareness, and play rec at 99. And I put pass coverage at 100, and he was beating him on curls etc and in routes.

I wanted to test if x factor made a difference, and so I tested against Jalen Ramsey and it seemed worse. This was in practice and play now. Perhaps franchise is tuned differently? I don't know.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2021, 02:00 PM   #46
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

made a change before I got into week one of my franchise and wanted some pre season games to test it. I lowered threshold back to 50. I really like this setting. I didn't see any negatives and I just think with the new movement system 50 works best.
Old 10-29-2021, 08:20 PM   #47
Rookie

I actually did the same. I'm actually in a debate with Aestis about in the threshold thread. They did something with the coverage on deep balls, guys aren't getting smoked as bad anymore. https://youtube.com/shorts/nlftakjQUrA?feature=share of Sherman vs hill, prior to the patch this would have been six. I actually saw a video of marquise godwin smoking Sherman like that.

I put Tyreek Hill against dean, a 92 speed DB, and he was in tyreek's hip pocket, all at 50. I think the issue with certain crossing routes and routes that require you to turn your hips, regarding separation, is a bug and technique issue. Turning the wrong way, running horizontally while the receiver has already cut, more so than the game being too slow. Sorry being long winded. Lol
Old 10-29-2021, 10:40 PM   #48
MVP

Houston's Arena

What you guys are discussing and testing has already been done years ago back in 2009.

By a fella named bill and he tested everything and then some. Things have changed since 2009 but it is madden so things or philosophies are not that much different today.

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...d.php?t=351689

I just wanted to bring this back because it was some great effort back then with stop watch testing, other ideas and methods by bill.

Sent from my SM-A215U using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »