Home

Charter04's Madden NFL 22 All Madden Ratings Based Sliders Xbox Series X/S and PS5

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden NFL 22 All Madden Ratings Based Sliders Xbox Series X/S and PS5 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-01-2021, 01:25 AM   #57
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 22 All Madden Ratings Based Sliders Xbox Series X/S and PS

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Im using the bengals. Im 3-1.

W vs min. 21-20, 4th quarter winning drive

Passing. Burrow. 328 2td 0 int. 54 %
Cousins. 183 0-0 56%

Rushing mixon 24-91 3.8
Cook 24-161 1td

W vs bears 29-21

Passing burrow 214, 2-1 58%
Fields. 292, 2-1 60%

Rushing mixon 28-102 1 td
Fields. 6-56

L vs steelers 24-38, steelers dominated all game.

Passing burrow 254, 1td 2int 55%
Haskins 256, 2td 0int 75%

Rushing mixon 20-101
Harris 21-98 2td

W vs jags 38-24, bengals had a dominate game all around

Passing burrow 227 4td 0 int 72%
Lawrence 344 1td 2int 74%

Passing. Mixon 24-152 1td
Robinson 18-56 1td

Overall im having a blast. Each game has been relative to ratings. Im loving it.

I do have threshold at 75 and cpu int at 3.

The only thing ive had my eye on is user qb comp %. Its a little low but with how the games are playing out it doesnt feel like its changing the gameplay so im not going to mess with that or catching. Right now I dont see anything else I would mess with.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk
Sounds great! Love to see the variety of games. Not just shoot outs. Great feedback. Hoping to play my week one game in my franchise soon. Finished the preseason.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
Old 11-01-2021, 09:52 PM   #58
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 22 All Madden Ratings Based Sliders Xbox Series X/S and PS

Tyler, off the top of your head, do you have a sense of where the drops per game have been for your team over those 4 games?

And how have the sacks gotten/taken been?
Old 11-02-2021, 08:53 AM   #59
MVP

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueHominid
Tyler, off the top of your head, do you have a sense of where the drops per game have been for your team over those 4 games?

And how have the sacks gotten/taken been?
Ive played 7 games now 5-2

In those 7 games ive been sacked 15 times. I dont see an issue with sacks. Ive got 18 sacks. Even on 0 its hard to get sacks. I user dl and it feels rewarding when i do get sacks

Drops can come in waves. Ive had a couple games with a lot of drops but most with none. Its usually my TE that drops wide open balls. Its something im monitoring.

I did raisd used accuracy to 14.

Last edited by tyler28; 11-02-2021 at 09:06 AM.
Old 11-02-2021, 11:47 AM   #60
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Ive played 7 games now 5-2

In those 7 games ive been sacked 15 times. I dont see an issue with sacks. Ive got 18 sacks. Even on 0 its hard to get sacks. I user dl and it feels rewarding when i do get sacks

Drops can come in waves. Ive had a couple games with a lot of drops but most with none. Its usually my TE that drops wide open balls. Its something im monitoring.

I did raisd used accuracy to 14.

Yep. That's what I notice too. The TEs seem to be the ones who drop passes. It's frustrating because I don't want catching to be too automatic but then I also hate wide open drops lol. I've considered raising catching to 45. Still not decided

Old 11-02-2021, 12:14 PM   #61
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Yep. That's what I notice too. The TEs seem to be the ones who drop passes. It's frustrating because I don't want catching to be too automatic but then I also hate wide open drops lol. I've considered raising catching to 45. Still not decided

I did raise it to 45. I also raise qb acc to 25. Its better and not so frustrating. I dont see any issues with it. I notice the cpu doesnt miss or drop passes nearly as much as the user side. My thought in raising those numbers was to match their results and keep it a fair game. After raising it I played a game and still was only 55% ..lol but it felt way better. Only had a few drops 2 wide open by the TE, others were in traffic and I had quite a few miss throws by my qb.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2021, 01:22 PM   #62
Rookie

With 40 catch for the user, I was able to throw 100 passes in a row in practice to ceedee lamb, curl routes, without a miss. The other day I tried 35, and got a drop before I even got to 50. But, if 40 frustrates you, I get it.

As for QB accuracy, and I uploaded videos just for proof, I double tested this, meaning I did it the first time without also testing catch, and got the same result. At 25, with 99 accuracy, I threw a few passes and missed a couple well before I could get to 100. At default 50, I missed a few before I could get to 50. So I went up to 55, 100 passes, no misses. When I tested 40 catch, I decided to do it on 55 again, for a total of 200 passes, no misses. At 54, I had a miss. At 52, I had two misses I believe.

Here is an example of burrow making his receiver have to come back 5 yards on a comeback.
https://youtu.be/xStNJWm5P9I

Here is one of Burrow throwing the ball behind his receiver, it was caught, but if it was accurate it's probably a touchdown.

https://youtu.be/6Xb8NTKbCPg

Here is an overthrow on a spot route.

https://youtu.be/tbCsaDwCQYs

I had another one where my ran a flat route, and he threw the ball in such a way that it caused him to go out of bounds. Even registered as inaccurate on the little passing feedback thing that shows you how hard you threw the pass. I thought it saved but it didn't. He threw for 71 percent.

And it was against the giants. When I tested against the steelers, before I learned how to capture videos on the control, I was in the 60's.

Do I expect my word to be taken as gospel? No. Course not. If it wasn't for Charter breaking down his 1 to 99 method, I wouldn't be able to do any of this stuff, granted we came up with different numbers in this instance, but possibly for different reasons. Also, keep in mind that Burrow's short accuracy is 90 and his medium accuracy is a 91, so while he isn't Mahommes, he isn't a scrub in the accuracy department.

But you can do the 1 to 99 method with a lot of these sliders, even fatigue. Here's how I did it, and btw Charter, or even you, Tyler, if what I did for fatigue seems flawed or I missed something, let me know.

What I did was, I took a wr, it was Lamb again, lol, I dropped his stamina to 1, and I sent him on go routes in a in game situation. I initially set it to 100 so I could see the extreme side of the spectrum. After three fully run (fully run is important) streak routes, he was out after 3 plays. So I kept going down the scale, I jumped to 50 default in between, it took like 5 or 6 to get him out. When I went back up, It took up to 65 to be able to get him to come out after 3 streaks. So one thing we can say for sure, 50 isn't accurate. How EA got this wrong when this is the year of progressive fatigue I don't know, but it isn't. And it effects everything, running game, pass rush etc.

Last edited by Kevin McKoy; 11-03-2021 at 01:30 PM.
Old 11-03-2021, 01:57 PM   #63
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin McKoy
With 40 catch for the user, I was able to throw 100 passes in a row in practice to ceedee lamb, curl routes, without a miss. The other day I tried 35, and got a drop before I even got to 50. But, if 40 frustrates you, I get it.

As for QB accuracy, and I uploaded videos just for proof, I double tested this, meaning I did it the first time without also testing catch, and got the same result. At 25, with 99 accuracy, I threw a few passes and missed a couple well before I could get to 100. At default 50, I missed a few before I could get to 50. So I went up to 55, 100 passes, no misses. When I tested 40 catch, I decided to do it on 55 again, for a total of 200 passes, no misses. At 54, I had a miss. At 52, I had two misses I believe.

Here is an example of burrow making his receiver have to come back 5 yards on a comeback.
https://youtu.be/xStNJWm5P9I

Here is one of Burrow throwing the ball behind his receiver, it was caught, but if it was accurate it's probably a touchdown.

https://youtu.be/6Xb8NTKbCPg

Here is an overthrow on a spot route.

https://youtu.be/tbCsaDwCQYs

I had another one where my ran a flat route, and he threw the ball in such a way that it caused him to go out of bounds. Even registered as inaccurate on the little passing feedback thing that shows you how hard you threw the pass. I thought it saved but it didn't. He threw for 71 percent.

And it was against the giants. When I tested against the steelers, before I learned how to capture videos on the control, I was in the 60's.

Do I expect my word to be taken as gospel? No. Course not. If it wasn't for Charter breaking down his 1 to 99 method, I wouldn't be able to do any of this stuff, granted we came up with different numbers in this instance, but possibly for different reasons. Also, keep in mind that Burrow's short accuracy is 90 and his medium accuracy is a 91, so while he isn't Mahommes, he isn't a scrub in the accuracy department.

But you can do the 1 to 99 method with a lot of these sliders, even fatigue. Here's how I did it, and btw Charter, or even you, Tyler, if what I did for fatigue seems flawed or I missed something, let me know.

What I did was, I took a wr, it was Lamb again, lol, I dropped his stamina to 1, and I sent him on go routes in a in game situation. I initially set it to 100 so I could see the extreme side of the spectrum. After three fully run (fully run is important) streak routes, he was out after 3 plays. So I kept going down the scale, I jumped to 50 default in between, it took like 5 or 6 to get him out. When I went back up, It took up to 65 to be able to get him to come out after 3 streaks. So one thing we can say for sure, 50 isn't accurate. How EA got this wrong when this is the year of progressive fatigue I don't know, but it isn't. And it effects everything, running game, pass rush etc.
Awesome stuff!

I would be interested to see results with TE on out patterns. Thats where im seeing most wide open drops on cat 42.

Last edited by tyler28; 11-03-2021 at 02:26 PM.
Old 11-03-2021, 01:59 PM   #64
MVP

tyler28's Arena

I also raised fatigue and rb auto subs to get some rotation

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »