Home

Madden 22 CPU vs CPU (Lots of fuss)

This is a discussion on Madden 22 CPU vs CPU (Lots of fuss) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-15-2021, 08:14 PM   #73
Banned

OVR: 21
Re: Madden 22 CPU vs CPU (Lots of fuss) Pro Now!

The only way I could combat this in the past was to edit RB stamina rating. I used to lower it to about 65 and kept the subs as 80/60 default.

For non starters I'd even go a little lower, but I did see subbing when rating was 65.

PIA because it involves player editing but since the autosubs don't work, it was a good workaround.

Sent from my IN2019 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 10-15-2021, 08:17 PM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 0

Mcgiblets, are you using Woads set up now too or still editing your sliders? Haven't seen any updates lately other than Woad and the NG person in cdcools post.

Woad are you changing any penatly sliders or speed parity/fatigue for the Pro 40 sliders?
Old 10-15-2021, 08:41 PM   #75
Rookie

Mcgibblets82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jweaver421
Mcgiblets, are you using Woads set up now too or still editing your sliders? Haven't seen any updates lately other than Woad and the NG person in cdcools post.

Woad are you changing any penatly sliders or speed parity/fatigue for the Pro 40 sliders?
I'm leaving mine as is for the time being. They still work fine. But I'm finding I like pro difficulty better than all pro. So Woad and I have been collaborating some to figure what what needs adjusting with his pro set. I'll update my thread when we have more data and are able to make some changes. I will probably leave my AP set and have this pro set listed as well.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2021, 08:43 PM   #76
Rookie

Mcgibblets82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by capa
The only way I could combat this in the past was to edit RB stamina rating. I used to lower it to about 65 and kept the subs as 80/60 default.

For non starters I'd even go a little lower, but I did see subbing when rating was 65.

PIA because it involves player editing but since the autosubs don't work, it was a good workaround.

Sent from my IN2019 using Operation Sports mobile app
I'm really hoping for a different work around! I despise editing players, only because you have to edit incoming draft classes as well. But I also realize this is what we have to work with. So if that's what I end up having to do I will do it.

Old 10-15-2021, 08:44 PM   #77
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcgibblets82
I'm leaving mine as is for the time being. They still work fine. But I'm finding I like pro difficulty better than all pro. So Woad and I have been collaborating some to figure what what needs adjusting with his pro set. I'll update my thread when we have more data and are able to make some changes. I will probably leave my AP set and have this pro set listed as well.
That sounds amazing. Just started testing Woads and I am really liking the pro set. Are you guys testing it on simulation or competitive mode, also have you touched any penalty settings or left them all at 50 and changed the others all just to the 40?
Old 10-15-2021, 08:45 PM   #78
Rookie

Mcgibblets82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jweaver421
That sounds amazing. Just started testing Woads and I am really liking the pro set. Are you guys testing it on simulation or competitive mode, also have you touched any penalty settings or left them all at 50 and changed the others all just to the 40?
We are running Simulation. Penalties are all default.

Old 10-15-2021, 08:47 PM   #79
Rookie

Thanks for the reply, can't wait to see what you guys come up with together. Thanks for your guys work and dedication to making CPU vs CPU great.
Old 10-15-2021, 08:50 PM   #80
Pro

Woad23's Arena

Yep! For now everything is default except for the positional sliders. That includes injury at 25.

Committing to at least 10 games of this before I start tweaking anything. Don’t want to over react because one game seemed off. We kind of want some games to seem off! If every game qbs all completed 67% for 3 tds snd 1 int and got sacked exactly twice…it wouldn’t be very exciting!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »