Home

Madden 22 CPU vs CPU (Lots of fuss)

This is a discussion on Madden 22 CPU vs CPU (Lots of fuss) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-12-2021, 07:27 PM   #49
Pro

Woad23's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 22 CPU vs CPU No fuss All Madden

Just did my first draft with the new scouting. I found it chaotic, wild and totally fantastic.

So much more fun not knowing exactly how the rookies are going to fit scheme wise. Love seeing info on their traits, and setting up my scouts based on regions and what I need.

Mock drafts too offered a lot of fun. Forced me to trade up when i saw the cb I wanted was likely to be snagged before I got him.

Just awesome and i feel like I’ve just scratched the surface.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-14-2021, 04:40 AM   #50
Pro

OVR: 2
Re: Madden 22 CPU vs CPU (Lots of fuss) Maybe Rookie Now!

I'm interested to see what you've found as far as rookie
Old 10-14-2021, 06:19 AM   #51
Pro

Woad23's Arena

Rookie had lots to like, especially with sacks. However the rest of the game, rushing especially, needed work. Not to mention I found watching not very enjoyable. Movement was just TOO slow.

However it did lead me to my latest configuration. Default pro, but with Josh’s tweak of 40s for all sliders.

Finally got my new franchise set up last night and the first game was very promising. 3 total sacks. Both qbs in the 60’s completion percentage wise. Wr leading in catches, and it was fun to watch.

But it was only one game, needs a lot more testing. At least I know that it is possible.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2021, 07:05 AM   #52
Pro

I might give it a shot
Old 10-14-2021, 07:06 AM   #53
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woad23
Rookie had lots to like, especially with sacks. However the rest of the game, rushing especially, needed work. Not to mention I found watching not very enjoyable. Movement was just TOO slow.

However it did lead me to my latest configuration. Default pro, but with Josh’s tweak of 40s for all sliders.

Finally got my new franchise set up last night and the first game was very promising. 3 total sacks. Both qbs in the 60’s completion percentage wise. Wr leading in catches, and it was fun to watch.

But it was only one game, needs a lot more testing. At least I know that it is possible.

When u say 40 for all sliders this shows include penalties, speed thresh and fatigue too?
Old 10-14-2021, 07:10 AM   #54
Rookie

Mcgibblets82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woad23

I didn't mind the slow speed of rookie. I just found that the offense was way overpowered, mainly because players were too good with the ball in their hands. Even with Tackling at 100 they were stiff arming guys left and right, averaging 7 or 8 yards per carry, and causing WRs to get massive yards after the catch. Not sure if there is a slider fix for that.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
Old 10-14-2021, 07:25 AM   #55
Pro

Woad23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman08
When u say 40 for all sliders this shows include penalties, speed thresh and fatigue too?

Nope just the positional sliders at 40. The rest at 50, injuries 25.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2021, 07:26 AM   #56
Pro

Woad23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcgibblets82
I didn't mind the slow speed of rookie. I just found that the offense was way overpowered, mainly because players were too good with the ball in their hands. Even with Tackling at 100 they were stiff arming guys left and right, averaging 7 or 8 yards per carry, and causing WRs to get massive yards after the catch. Not sure if there is a slider fix for that.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Agreed, defensive pursuit angles didn’t help. They were just terrible. I’m also currently testing live vs not live playbooks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »