Home

Coach Mode Sliders M22

This is a discussion on Coach Mode Sliders M22 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-15-2022, 10:09 AM   #9
MVP

StefJoeHalt's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Coach Mode Sliders M22

And to be clear..you need to player lock a running back, TE, who is either blocking, or in check release. This way you don’t have to “control” that player..I also noticed, u can player lock wide receiver, who is auto motion and it will work..manual motion also works, but harder to “time”

On run plays, i player lock QB.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621
Old 02-15-2022, 04:40 PM   #10
Pro

WeAreAllKings's Arena

I’ll give it a try. Thanks.

Old 02-26-2022, 04:06 PM   #11
Pro

benton32's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefJoeHalt
For last gen, where I live, next gen still sold out..so have no idea if they will have same effect with next gen

So all, the below, I either learned from someone here in OS or just used as a base. Those include Josh, Tyler28, Matt10, Mike Lowe, schnnaidt1, Charter, Milticket, Armor&sword, and many more. I would give HUGE shout out to King2V3, RaiderRen, Khaliib, tommycoa, adembroski, roguehomind (who keeps changing his name lol), and capa. Learn so much from each of these OG posters.

Ok with that said, I go full coach mode not CPUvCPU..I call whatever plays I want and make any adjustments, audibles etc..

When on Offense; I will often player lock a player in check and release (obviously TE or Running back). This allows your QB to scramble and avoid pressure. Also if the player is in check and release u do not have to control this player.
On running plays, I player lock QB, as I noticed too many pancake blocks if I used OL

When on Defense: so easiest way is selecting DL..which sucks..or as I found, if u move/shift LB or Safety towards the LOS it will self control..now the hint here is, the “pass rush counter” appears over the players head..ur close enough

When on Special teams: I normally super sim. However, at times ur team with make the terrible decision to fake or go for it..so option two, is manual kick, but only using the power to “aim”

I also use schnnaidt1’s QB edits..I do feel these help big time. Well done schnnaidt1

Also: for the team your playing..something I learned from tommycoa, and recently brought up again by Coach Captures; changing the CPU’s coaching Philosophy, effects gameplay/play calling of CPU..

All West Coast schemes; seems to cause ton of Quick throws
All Verts schemes; seem to cause CPU QB to throw deep “more”
All Multiple..seems to be an inbetween…
My suggestion, is CPU QB’s who can’t be edited to improviser, use a West scheme or Multiple, to avoid the drop back issue..that’s just my suggestion

General info..I’m no slider wizard at all. Again everything is based off many of the above posters info, knowledge, theories. I do input sliders from Main Menu out of habit. Also seems to have been confirmed by Khaliib and Josh this has effect on game play..Do MM sliders effect gameplay..I mean it’s EA, anything is possible.

One last thing. Auto Subs, I have noticed they in someway effect gameplay..So make those adjustments as you see fit

Anything that doesn’t work for you. Feel free to adjust change.

ALL MADDEN
INJ: 30
FATIGUE: 65
THRESHOLD: 50

Hum/CPU
QB ACC: 25/19
PASS BLOCK: 51/51
WR CATCH: 43/39

FUMBLES: 60/50
RUN BLOCK: 51/50

D REC TIME: 50/49
INT: 11/10
COVERAGE: 51/50
TACKLE: 51/50

SPECIAL TEAMS:
FG Power: 65
FG ACC: 45
PUNT POWER: 65
PUNT ACC: 45
KICKOFF: 55

PENALTIES:
OFFSIDES: 50
FALSE START: 50
HOLDING: 50
FACEMASK: 50
DPI: 50
ILLEGAL BLOCK IN BACK: 50
ROUGHING PASSER: 50
Intentional Grounding: off

Adembroski XP sliders:
QB: 99
HB: 99
FB: 87
TE: 96
WR: 97
OT: 80
OG: 77
C: 89
DE: 96
DT: 92
MLB: 90
OLB: 90
CB: 98
SS: 101
FS: 100
K: 120
P: 110

I will have to try these out, i like coach mode, i was thinking isnt the human RB alil low for all madden tho ? idk, i did one game on all madden lost 19-9 i hope my offense wasnt that bad cause of All Madden setting, ha but seattle is solid tho, my biggest issue, sacks still, like if i dont auto lock to a RB or TE sometimes my qb will drop back stand there to long and take the sack, I remember back in the day the coach mode QB would actually move around and even run, Why does madden take good stuff away,

Another idea i had was to make only passing plays in a custom playbook have stars on them, that when when u slow sim it will be a pass for sure, And when u do slow sim (watch) the qb actually moves around and takes off running, but then im left wondering does the game even follow the sliders when u do (slow sim) ???

I need to get the run game going alil more, i have 2 solid backs Mitchell and Mostert in SF, I wont lie tho last game was pretty real with the passing, both lance and wilson threw about mid 50%, missed some throws, Some were knocked down, we had a pick 6 that was our only TD,

Why do u have to control a defender on anything over Pro mode, its weird, Pro level and under u dont have to, anyways ya i was usually just moving my LB up closer till the lil thing popped up over their head,

its pretty sad that when i pick a pass play in coach mode that i have to hope he actually throws the ball and doesnt get sacked, i had that happen to me 3 plays in a row i about flipped my **** lol..

I will give these a try, but i just was wondering if on coach mode since we dont control the players, if the user/Cpu Run Block was to low and to close together.. or at least to low for users. thanks...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2022, 04:10 PM   #12
Pro

benton32's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefJoeHalt
And to be clear..you need to player lock a running back, TE, who is either blocking, or in check release. This way you don’t have to “control” that player..I also noticed, u can player lock wide receiver, who is auto motion and it will work..manual motion also works, but harder to “time”

On run plays, i player lock QB.

do the Running backs run more realistic when u are not on them and auto lock on QB or something, ? sometimes when i do coach mode and i dont auto lock someone adn do a run play the RB doesnt seem to use very many moves, sometimes they will make alil cut or try to run outside but its mostly straight ahead, in fact soooo bad that sometimes they run into their dam line man, haa annoying,

SPEAKING of lineman, i wish i could post the video on here but i did a HB screen play and 2 of the lineman who went outside to block down field totally ignored the closest defender and the guy got that tackle for loss.. i was like wow ok
Old 08-09-2022, 08:17 AM   #13
Rookie

Love these sliders, thanks!
Old 11-20-2022, 12:54 PM   #14
Just started!

juston4k's Arena

Hey guys, I made coaching sliders for Coach Mode on Madden 23. Should be available to download under the gamertag juston4k on next gen for Xbox. I just made an account today so I do not have access to making a new forum, but wanted to share my work. These sliders were built around morale boost, scenario boost, and boost you receive from coordinators in Franchise mode. Also, stats, coaching adjustments, your weekly game plan, and what I deemed realistic. Your weekly game plan matters because there are positives and negatives to what you select. (Side note: Not enough solo tackles on the stat sheet if possible to fix let me know.) My house rules are that you can audible and make every other adjustment needed offensively and defensively just do not hot route and do not use backspin on punts. The CPU lacks the ability to hot route and use backspin so it keeps things equal. It makes good punters valuable because they will naturally backspin some punts or get good bounces. You can change whoever into pass protection. Player locking the running back or tight end helps free the QB to move around the pocket and in some cases scramble. Player locking the rb on read options allows QB’s to actually make a read on read options. Player locking is key, but the qb’s play pretty well without it on M23 so it is not always needed, but it helps decrease sacks. If the camera view when player locking gets annoying I think you can change the camera to wide and when player locking it will be a bit more zoomed out so you can still view the play. Use coaching adjustments because you're just coaching and making pre-snap adjustments not playing. Lastly, field goals you can sim, or use the A button to both aim and for power. I recommend the A button if you’re really good. If you're like me and not that good, aim normal on All-Madden or give user kickers in your league that kicking ability that slows down the kick meter and use only the A button.

15 min quarters
11 sec accelerated clock (Delay of games called)
All-Madden
Simulation

Skill Based Passing
Placement & accuracy

Gameplay Helpers
Ball Hawk / Off
Defensive Heat Seeker Assist / Off
Defensive Switch Assist / Off
Coach Mode / On

Injury: 20
Fatigue: 75
Threshold: 52

Hum / CPU

PASSING:
QB Accuracy: 35 / 100
(adjust the human accuracy higher to make it easier if need be)
Pass Blocking: 100
WR Catching: 37

RUSHING:
Run Blocking: 100
Fumbles: 70

PASS DEFENSE:
Reaction Time: 100
Interceptions: 45 / 15 (Int’s look equal)
Pass Coverage: 0 / 10 (0 forces you to rely on coverage adjustments when playing zone) (10 for the cpu because they do not use coverage adjustments effectively)
Tackling: 90 / 80

SPECIAL TEAMS:
FG Power: 60
FG Accuracy: 60 (they miss at the normal rate and based on each kicker's accuracy, works well with 15 min quarters. 55 if playing on anything less than 15 min)
Punt Power: 60
Punt Accuracy: 100
Kickoff Power: 60

Matt10’s Penalties:
Offsides: 35
False Start: 50
Offensive Holding: 75
Facemask: 85
Illegal Block in the Back: 50
Roughing the Passer: 50
Defensive Pass Interference: 50
Intentional Grounding: Off
Illegal Contact: Off

Franchise Mode
Funkycorm’s Madden 23 Next Gen XP Sliders:

QB 84
HB 80
FB 99
WR 88
TE 95
G 90
T 90
C 90
DE 93
DT 93
OLB 96
MLB 103
CB 95
FS 103
SS 103
K 100
P 100

Staff Modifier: Slowest
Coach Firing: On
PlayCall Limit: 10

Dev Trait Management:
Breakout Scenarios: Off
Dev Trait Regression: On

Funkycorm’s Desired Players
Star: 320
Superstar: 70
X Factors: 50

Team Settings Overrides
Ball Hawk: Turn Off
Heat Seaker: Turn Off
Switch Assist: Turn Off

Draft Class:
Gamertag: Phennixx on next gen Xbox

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »