Home

Coach Mode Sliders M22

This is a discussion on Coach Mode Sliders M22 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-22-2021, 09:01 AM   #1
MVP

StefJoeHalt's Arena

OVR: 0
Coach Mode Sliders M22

For last gen, where I live, next gen still sold out..so have no idea if they will have same effect with next gen

So all, the below, I either learned from someone here in OS or just used as a base. Those include Josh, Tyler28, Matt10, Mike Lowe, schnnaidt1, Charter, Milticket, Armor&sword, and many more. I would give HUGE shout out to King2V3, RaiderRen, Khaliib, tommycoa, adembroski, roguehomind (who keeps changing his name lol), and capa. Learn so much from each of these OG posters.

Ok with that said, I go full coach mode not CPUvCPU..I call whatever plays I want and make any adjustments, audibles etc..

When on Offense; I will often player lock a player in check and release (obviously TE or Running back). This allows your QB to scramble and avoid pressure. Also if the player is in check and release u do not have to control this player.
On running plays, I player lock QB, as I noticed too many pancake blocks if I used OL

When on Defense: so easiest way is selecting DL..which sucks..or as I found, if u move/shift LB or Safety towards the LOS it will self control..now the hint here is, the “pass rush counter” appears over the players head..ur close enough

When on Special teams: I normally super sim. However, at times ur team with make the terrible decision to fake or go for it..so option two, is manual kick, but only using the power to “aim”

I also use schnnaidt1’s QB edits..I do feel these help big time. Well done schnnaidt1

Also: for the team your playing..something I learned from tommycoa, and recently brought up again by Coach Captures; changing the CPU’s coaching Philosophy, effects gameplay/play calling of CPU..

All West Coast schemes; seems to cause ton of Quick throws
All Verts schemes; seem to cause CPU QB to throw deep “more”
All Multiple..seems to be an inbetween…
My suggestion, is CPU QB’s who can’t be edited to improviser, use a West scheme or Multiple, to avoid the drop back issue..that’s just my suggestion

General info..I’m no slider wizard at all. Again everything is based off many of the above posters info, knowledge, theories. I do input sliders from Main Menu out of habit. Also seems to have been confirmed by Khaliib and Josh this has effect on game play..Do MM sliders effect gameplay..I mean it’s EA, anything is possible.

One last thing. Auto Subs, I have noticed they in someway effect gameplay..So make those adjustments as you see fit

Anything that doesn’t work for you. Feel free to adjust change.

ALL MADDEN
INJ: 30
FATIGUE: 65
THRESHOLD: 50

Hum/CPU
QB ACC: 25/19
PASS BLOCK: 51/51
WR CATCH: 43/39

FUMBLES: 60/50
RUN BLOCK: 51/50

D REC TIME: 50/49
INT: 11/10
COVERAGE: 51/50
TACKLE: 51/50

SPECIAL TEAMS:
FG Power: 65
FG ACC: 45
PUNT POWER: 65
PUNT ACC: 45
KICKOFF: 55

PENALTIES:
OFFSIDES: 50
FALSE START: 50
HOLDING: 50
FACEMASK: 50
DPI: 50
ILLEGAL BLOCK IN BACK: 50
ROUGHING PASSER: 50
Intentional Grounding: off

Adembroski XP sliders:
QB: 99
HB: 99
FB: 87
TE: 96
WR: 97
OT: 80
OG: 77
C: 89
DE: 96
DT: 92
MLB: 90
OLB: 90
CB: 98
SS: 101
FS: 100
K: 120
P: 110

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2021, 10:58 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Coach Mode Sliders M22

What quarter time and accelerated clock do you use? I dont think you posted that unless i missed it. These sliders look good and good tip for player lock. Im going to try these out right now, keep up the good work, take care bro.
Old 12-06-2021, 11:16 PM   #3
MVP

StefJoeHalt's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleary8
What quarter time and accelerated clock do you use? I dont think you posted that unless i missed it. These sliders look good and good tip for player lock. Im going to try these out right now, keep up the good work, take care bro.

12mins and 25 second. Yeah must have forgotten that..10 mins no run off works too..and I would assume, 15mins and 15 seconds..but really it’s a matter of whatever works for you..but 12mins/25sec gives just about correct number of plays

Old 02-11-2022, 01:36 PM   #4
MVP

StefJoeHalt's Arena

If anyone still interested, finishing up, what I believe is good “Pro” set, which seems way better then All Madden for coach mode..obviously, used some of the “Kings of Pro” as base; thank you, schnaidt1, Tommycoa, and Playermakers (hate giving credit to Cowboy fan lol). I’ll post them once I get out of work late tonight

Old 02-12-2022, 05:23 PM   #5
MVP

StefJoeHalt's Arena

Pro Sliders for Coach Mode..I still use player lock on pass downs as stated in title. Feel free to change anything, Pro seems more stable changing things..again as I stated in previous post..I relied heavily on the Pro Slider gurus as base, direction..I just tweaked. I also used Matt10’s pen sliders. Also Khaliib is huge driver in his knowledge of the behind the scenes code

INJ: 30
FATIGUE: 67
THRESHOLD: 75

Hum/CPU
QB ACC: 30/65
PASS BLOCK: 5/50
WR CATCH: 34/46

FUMBLES: 25/27-30
RUN BLOCK: 0/51

D REC TIME: 15/50
INT: 25/45
COVERAGE: 25/50
TACKLE: 30/55

SPECIAL TEAMS:
FG Power: 55
FG ACC: 40
PUNT POWER: 55
PUNT ACC: 50
KICKOFF: 55

PENALTIES:
OFFSIDES: 80
FALSE START: 80
HOLDING: 75
FACEMASK: 45
DPI: 75
ILLEGAL BLOCK IN BACK: 50
ROUGHING PASSER: 35
Intentional Grounding: off

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2022, 09:13 AM   #6
MVP

Hammerhunker's Arena

OVR: 22

I appreciate you sharing your CM approach. Playing CM on the next gen. is an exercise in futility for me, but I need to try again with some of your practices.

I will tell you what, I recently went back to Madden 16, found some tremendous CM sliders made by iiamcb...CM heaven!!!! So the last month I have been playing '16 more on my PS4 than '22 on my 5, actually kinda ridiculous!
Old 02-14-2022, 11:18 PM   #7
Pro

WeAreAllKings's Arena

Coach Mode Sliders M22

I have recently switched back to coach mode myself after playing the older Maddens 15-17. These particular years had better coach mode play IMO. I saw that you player lock a position that is in a check/release role. Every time I’ve tried to player lock someone other than the QB, it doesn’t work. Once the ball is snapped, it goes right back to the QB. How do you get it to stick with another player besides the QB for the play?

Old 02-15-2022, 08:07 AM   #8
MVP

StefJoeHalt's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeAreAllKings
I have recently switched back to coach mode myself after playing the older Maddens 15-17. These particular years had better coach mode play IMO. I saw that you player lock a position that is in a check/release role. Every time I’ve tried to player lock someone other than the QB, it doesn’t work. Once the ball is snapped, it goes right back to the QB. How do you get it to stick with another player besides the QB for the play?

For Xbone, it’s double clicking the left stick..think PS is the same.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »