Home

Mike Lowe Madden 22 Sliders (Next-Gen)

This is a discussion on Mike Lowe Madden 22 Sliders (Next-Gen) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-19-2021, 02:30 PM   #41
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Mike Lowe Madden 22 Sliders (Next-Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFinnFTW
Quick question regarding injuries. With these sliders will QBs get hurt in game? I only play User vs CPU and have yet to see either my QB or the CPU QB get hurt in a game. Even with the min roster size of 53.
I know for simmed games you'll get QB injuries so long as the team carries at least 3 healthy QBs.

For played games, yeah I'm not sure. Injuries really could be bumped to 51 but I wish there was a 50.5 setting. It's a VERY touchy slider. Could test this out easily in a test game by jacking the slider up and intentionally taking sacks over and over.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-19-2021, 05:48 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowe
I know for simmed games you'll get QB injuries so long as the team carries at least 3 healthy QBs.

For played games, yeah I'm not sure. Injuries really could be bumped to 51 but I wish there was a 50.5 setting. It's a VERY touchy slider. Could test this out easily in a test game by jacking the slider up and intentionally taking sacks over and over.
Thanks for responding! Yea I agree, injuries are strange. Always seems to be the same players and positions. Same injuries too. I don't think I've seen an injury be more than 4 or 5 weeks from a played game.
Old 12-23-2021, 11:36 AM   #43
Rookie

I used your Madden 21 sliders for previous gen and NG and considered them the best.

In the half a dozen games I have played with these, have to say they don’t disappoint.

In reading the previous replies, the one thing I noticed with previous sliders and these ones, it is imperative you are not using the D line. There just seems to be something with the user input being there that makes the CPU run game less effective. Not here to post crazy theories, but I have noticed this with all sliders and not just these ones. I really think usering the safety is the way to go as it seems to put more responsibility on the user and helps the CPU run game while also eliminating the CPU throwing 80% completion pcts.

Love the previous sliders and these ones for this Madden.

Happy holidays!
Old 12-23-2021, 12:21 PM   #44
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucksweep
I used your Madden 21 sliders for previous gen and NG and considered them the best.

In the half a dozen games I have played with these, have to say they don’t disappoint.

In reading the previous replies, the one thing I noticed with previous sliders and these ones, it is imperative you are not using the D line. There just seems to be something with the user input being there that makes the CPU run game less effective. Not here to post crazy theories, but I have noticed this with all sliders and not just these ones. I really think usering the safety is the way to go as it seems to put more responsibility on the user and helps the CPU run game while also eliminating the CPU throwing 80% completion pcts.

Love the previous sliders and these ones for this Madden.

Happy holidays!
Do you think just being on the d-line with no user input will affect anything?
Old 12-23-2021, 01:03 PM   #45
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpencerKenneth
Do you think just being on the d-line with no user input will affect anything?
I have not tried that.

Not to derail Mike’s thread with something that has is not proven by testing, but I really do think usering the D-line and initiating the swim moves, etc. you have more of an advantage and the CPU just seems less effective when using it, especially with the ground game. I even think usering the LBs makes the run game easy to shut down. When usering the safety, you still have to play run fits while accounting for passing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-24-2021, 01:25 AM   #46
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucksweep
I have not tried that.

Not to derail Mike’s thread with something that has is not proven by testing, but I really do think usering the D-line and initiating the swim moves, etc. you have more of an advantage and the CPU just seems less effective when using it, especially with the ground game. I even think usering the LBs makes the run game easy to shut down. When usering the safety, you still have to play run fits while accounting for passing.
I mite try a few games at safety n try ur theory. I posted bout a week ago sayn I think me controlling my lb on run plays causes my NT to dominate by hw quickly I react and shoot gaps so playn wit a safety will allow me to compare
Old 12-26-2021, 02:30 AM   #47
Rookie

Bostonfan249's Arena

Have played some great games so far. Only 5 games into my pats franchise. Couple things I’ve noticed so far that id like to get some feedback on from fellow players.

Turnovers: I can’t seem to force any fumbles or interceptions. Only turnovers I seem to get are strip sacks. I try not to user defend and let the animations play out but I just get dropped int over and over again. Anyone else have this issue ?

Multiple rb bad days/ good days: I remember on past maddens for some reason if you didn’t have success with one rb there was a times for whatever reason holes would open for another a lot more. I liked it bc it mimicked a realistic feel of one rb just having a good/bad day. Has anyone noticed this with madden 22? It seems to be gone for the most part for me.
Old 12-26-2021, 02:31 AM   #48
Rookie

Bostonfan249's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bostonfan249
Have played some great games so far. Only 5 games into my pats franchise. Couple things I’ve noticed so far that id like to get some feedback on from fellow players.

Turnovers: I can’t seem to force any fumbles or interceptions. Only turnovers I seem to get are strip sacks. I try not to user defend and let the animations play out but I just get dropped int over and over again. Anyone else have this issue ?

Multiple rb bad days/ good days: I remember on past maddens for some reason if you didn’t have success with one rb there was a times for whatever reason holes would open for another a lot more. I liked it bc it mimicked a realistic feel of one rb just having a good/bad day. Has anyone noticed this with madden 22? It seems to be gone for the most part for me.

User defend as in jump balls and switching defenders mid throw

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »