Home

Milticket's M22 PC Mod Sliders & Raider Ren's Throwback Sliders

This is a discussion on Milticket's M22 PC Mod Sliders & Raider Ren's Throwback Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-28-2022, 10:39 PM   #25
MVP

gr18's Arena

OVR: 11
re: Milticket's M22 PC Mod Sliders & Raider Ren's Throwback Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripcandlestickpark
Always nice to see Madden NFL 16 get mentioned! I'm definitely in the camp that thinks it's held up extremely well, gameplay-wise. I also think it has the best soundtrack in recent memory, but I digress lol.

However, I do feel that M16's gameplay was altered a bit when they shut its servers down a year ago (from what I understand, server connectivity was tied to some tuning updates?). Defense became a lot less effective on both the CPU and user sides, resulting in every game being a bit of a shootout, so I've been meaning to fiddle with sliders again for the first time in years.

I know M12 is a bit of a divisive game on here, but I've had a great time revisiting that one recently as well. Gameplay and player movement weren't quite as sharp as they were in the early part of the Infinity/Ignite era, but they were still solid (especially on slower game speeds). M12 also gave a nice challenge on default All-Pro, which we know isn't the case every year.
It seems like the tuning update still applies when I load the game on Xbox one.With all due respect to Rens sliders I have used Armors All-Pro sliders from back then and they work very well for me.You may have to do a search and I know he still plays 16 regularly as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2022, 07:51 PM   #26
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr18
It seems like the tuning update still applies when I load the game on Xbox one.With all due respect to Rens sliders I have used Armors All-Pro sliders from back then and they work very well for me.You may have to do a search and I know he still plays 16 regularly as well.

I’ve been using a slightly tweaked version of Armor’s M16 sliders for years. It could just be my mind playing tricks on me, but I do think something changed after they shut the servers off. I went from having a good mix of defensive struggles, average games, and shootouts to shootouts pretty much every time. Definitely going to tweak some things to make the defense a bit more potent on both sides. May even go back to default All-Pro and adjust from there.
MLS: San Jose Earthquakes
EPL: Brentford FC

RIP San Francisco Deltas | 2017 NASL Champions
Old 01-30-2022, 08:12 PM   #27
MVP

gr18's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripcandlestickpark
I’ve been using a slightly tweaked version of Armor’s M16 sliders for years. It could just be my mind playing tricks on me, but I do think something changed after they shut the servers off. I went from having a good mix of defensive struggles, average games, and shootouts to shootouts pretty much every time. Definitely going to tweak some things to make the defense a bit more potent on both sides. May even go back to default All-Pro and adjust from there.
I'm actually having more defensive struggles than shootouts.I think the pass coverage slider may be the best to adjust.
Old 02-01-2022, 12:16 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 2

I'm confused (as usual). Are these sliders for Madden 22 PC out of the box? For a modded version of Madden 22 PC or are they for Madden 16 PC?

Thanks
Old 02-01-2022, 09:27 PM   #29
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jah.volunteer
I'm confused (as usual). Are these sliders for Madden 22 PC out of the box? For a modded version of Madden 22 PC or are they for Madden 16 PC?

Thanks
Raider Ren posted sliders for M16 that he's doing on console. I'm doing a gameplay mod but just might wait till 23 at this pt.

Playing:

Last edited by Darth Aegis; 02-02-2022 at 01:53 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »