Home

Outside runs

This is a discussion on Outside runs within the Madden Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-17-2014, 11:59 PM   #1
Pro

Biizz713's Arena

OVR: 0
Outside runs

So I started playing MUT (and madden 25 next gen) about exactly a week ago, and i've gotten my team to 91 overall grinding solo challenges and playing games. I don't have any 99 overalls or anything like that but I feel like I have a capable team and i've gotten my users up to a very respectable level. All of my D-line and LBs have high block shed and I have 99 run stuff chemistry.

The only people i'm losing to are the outside run cheesers. You know what i'm talking about, the guy who pretty much exclusively runs stretches, power Os, or tosses and runs directly to the sideline. I actually played a guy who had like 5 Donald Penn Tackles as TEs and Receivers, it was completely unstoppable.

I rarely lose to the money route type of guys, eventually they will throw me a pick or two no matter how "good" they are at it. But the outside run cheese... I've tried every single adjustment and play that there is in the game and nothing seems to work. If anyone has a strategy that they have success with i'd be glad to hear it because the running to the sideline BS is killing the game for me. if I could stop people from doing that I feel like I could have fun playing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2014, 08:00 PM   #2
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Outside runs

I hate to tell you but MUT is a cheese fest. I just played a guy that had Manzell rated 95 at QB , all he did was scramble with him. Play a guy earlier today who used hurry up offense every play and had 4 Jerry Rice cards at WR All rated 99. It's a joke. To bad because it could be fun.
Old 05-31-2014, 04:04 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Outside runs

I can't stand that Maizel! I can't stand players who run dupes too, takes the realism out the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden Ultimate Team »