Home

Old 07-17-2014, 09:23 PM   #1
Rookie

juduking's Arena

OVR: 1
New to UT

I have been steadily building my team through the auction house. Getting the players I want that fit into my team's chemistry. I have gotten lucky a few times and most recently found a 94 overall Cory Luiget for only 600 coins. I have a couple of questions for guys that eat, sleep, and breath ultimate team. Why are FB, TE, and guards priced so high on the market? I need a better FB but I am not paying 2200 coins for a 65 overall FB, its just not worth it to me. Are the cards that scarce to get in packs? Same with a good TE or G. Every other position seems reasonable. Maybe MLBs are too expensive too. Any and all incite would be great as I plan on getting in on the ground for Madden 15 and playing the whole year.

Right now I am a 83 overall and am using the Long Pass chemistry for offense and plan to add either Man defense, or Pass rush for my other chemistry option when I get to 85
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2014, 09:46 PM   #2
Rookie

Velvet_Hoop's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: New to UT

Quote:
Originally Posted by juduking
I have a couple of questions for guys that eat, sleep, and breath ultimate team. Why are FB, TE, and guards priced so high on the market? I need a better FB but I am not paying 2200 coins for a 65 overall FB, its just not worth it to me. Are the cards that scarce to get in packs?
If you are just starting out or rolling with a budget team you can get some good guys who are Legendary rookie cards. They're 80 ovr and sometimes 85 ovr and very cheap because there were so many in packs. For FB's I've been using rookie Franco Harris for the longest time. He's one of the cheapest FB's. Can't block very well but is good for coming out of the back field or as a receiving tight end. I also dont use many formations with an FB in the backfield so his lack of blocking isnt much of a problem for me
Old 08-18-2014, 09:05 AM   #3
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: New to UT

I would recommend sticking to players that are 90 to 94. I have just started a few weeks ago and am at 96 overall. I bought the cheapest 90 to 94 players at each position and then began buying 95-99. Good luck and ultimate team is really fun.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden Ultimate Team »